Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EFL] Electronic Gulden - NEWS! - ANDROID WALLET AVAILABLE! - page 6. (Read 106011 times)

legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000
Been a while since launch. barely any press and price seems to be crashing hard now
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Between 20-50 EFL sent to all the comments in the subreddit thread!

Make sure to stay tuned for more giveaways and subscribe so you don't miss it!

We are also working on a reddit tip bot to spread the love even easier. Wink

www.reddit.com/r/electronicgulden

I didn't recieve it Huh: LLWjtBQd7SyetsDiASk2S327FAMpDo1eA5
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
New updated wallets with QR codes.

The wallets are both compiled with the latest openssl 1.0.1g, and both support QR code functionality. Mac OS X wallet is now compatible with old builds as well, from 10.6 Snow Leopard to 10.9 Mavericks.

egulden-windows-qt-v1102.zip
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ep0fboft6zaq53c/egulden-windows-v1102.zip

Mac OS X Wallet
egulden-qt-macosx-v1102.zip
https://www.dropbox.com/s/i5ka8ud6bi90do6/egulden-macosx-v1102.zip

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
We are happy to announce that Carcams.eu started to accept E-gulden!
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
Ik heb de gratis egulden nooit mogen ontvangen :-(
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

commented LQuV7WfJTFVrKcwZDan2FmYBx9W8U3yL5j
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Why we dropped so hard?, was it because of the bug?
Well Good times to buy some coins, bought like 200 coins i know its not alot.
But hey they are cheap!

Didnt dropped that much just coinmarketcap changed their ranking strategy Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 511
Why we dropped so hard?, was it because of the bug?
Well Good times to buy some coins, bought like 200 coins i know its not alot.
But hey they are cheap!
Activity: 452
Merit: 250
Posted on reddit as coinaid1

Lcu4i134U2vB6TyRAvNr8cnq1xdGEMmWqu
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
Hey guys, was away for a few days Smiley
Activity: 770
Why on coinmarketcap the premine is not added anymore to available supply?
Activity: 232
I posted too  Cheesy

LKmt84v27Mpj7Y1y9iv3Gx6GRAjeuhgg5M
Activity: 686
were close to being the most watched video released by the youtube channel.
Activity: 588
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

Activity: 154

Yes it is odd and my wallet is synced. The payment just went through.. But to recap, a notification of the deposit appeared around a hour ago, didn't show in the unconfirmed balance. Now it's there with 23 confirmations, appears to be fine.  Cryptos...

Haha, these are the things which make cryptos so fascinating.
Nobody knows what happened. haha.
Activity: 611
Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast
I just had a mining payment show up as a notification from the toolbar (1.1.0.1 wallet on Windows 8 ) but then there was nothing added to the total? Anyone experienced this?

Are you solo mining? This could occur when you are solo mining and your computer found a block. While verifying your block, someone who found the same block was a bit faster than you. Which will result in something like this.

No, that's the problem. Sent from a pool. Notification showed the incoming transaction then nothing. Trying to look at the block explorer but it won't load for me. My address is LLjhZEbgfjABNHCA1WyVh81ezNbsc4pPZN the balance is showing around 568 ELF the incoming transaction that seems lost should bump it up to 573.

Oh that's pretty odd. Is your wallet syncing?
Can't help you anymore otherwise.

Yes it is odd and my wallet is synced. The payment just went through.. But to recap, a notification of the deposit appeared around a hour ago, didn't show in the unconfirmed balance. Now it's there with 23 confirmations, appears to be fine.  Cryptos...
I just had a mining payment show up as a notification from the toolbar (1.1.0.1 wallet on Windows 8 ) but then there was nothing added to the total? Anyone experienced this?

Are you solo mining? This could occur when you are solo mining and your computer found a block. While verifying your block, someone who found the same block was a bit faster than you. Which will result in something like this.

No, that's the problem. Sent from a pool. Notification showed the incoming transaction then nothing. Trying to look at the block explorer but it won't load for me. My address is LLjhZEbgfjABNHCA1WyVh81ezNbsc4pPZN the balance is showing around 568 ELF the incoming transaction that seems lost should bump it up to 573.

Oh that's pretty odd. Is your wallet syncing?
Can't help you anymore otherwise.
Activity: 611
Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast

Pages:
Jump to: