Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EGC] EverGreenCoin® | 7% PoS | Foundation | Bittrex | Android - page 50. (Read 81907 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Great stuff once again - which project needs more support? refugee camp or greening uganda? I can't decide which one to stake for LOL
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
Thank you for the update Steven and I am happy to be a small part here. EGC to the Moon! Hope to see many people joining to contribute for a good cause! Have a nice week all.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1192
EverGreenCoin® (EGC) EverGreenCoin.org
I am glad I mined Evergreencoin when it was mineable.  I still hold a small amount of coins and they stake a good amount for any of the other coins I stake.

I missed the mining phase, but it is enjoyable watching them stake.
Me to, but managed to accumulate enough during the times when the price was low to stake a few now =)

Thanks for staking, gents!

To update the community real quick on current events:

https://wiki.evergreencoin.org/  is beginning to take form. Please feel free to contribute to that and many thanks to those who already have and continue to.

A whitepaper is being drafted. We hope to release the final by month's end.

Components from PiSupply have finally shipped. Mike's might arrive as soon as today, but mine have a greater distance to travel. Do expect pictures and initial findings, using what will be, the production components this week.

Greening Uganda has started planting trees that we have funded. A portion was advanced about two weeks ago so they could start. This did turn out as a blessing as pictures were able to fend off attacks on Twitter. Many thanks to those who continue to stake for charity for this effort. Please consider contributing, https://evergreencoin.org/product/greening-uganda-with-egc/

On the crowdfund note, one has launched for a Plant Nursery, https://evergreencoin.org/product/plant-nursery/ This will be maintained by our good friend James. He is very skilled in this area. We will put the nursery to great use in the future. For example, growing our own saplings for tree plant events!

As you may know also, the desks were completed for Kakuma refugee camp. There are many videos on YouTube and another is uploading now as I compose this even.

Ok, that's all the hot topics I can think of off the top of my head. For the closest pulse on activity, please feel welcome to join our Discord, http://discord.me/EverGreenCoin

Have a great week and thanks for the continued support!
legendary
I am glad I mined Evergreencoin when it was mineable.  I still hold a small amount of coins and they stake a good amount for any of the other coins I stake.

Me to, but managed to accumulate enough during the times when the price was low to stake a few now =)
Activity: 318
Merit: 253

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
legendary
Hi EverGreenCoin community,

Because I have a funeral services to attend tomorrow, I must cancel tommorrow's hangout. I had hoped I would be able to be back just in time for it, but the deceased's family has requested my help with some personal matters after. I will get a summary of this past week's events posted ASAP.

Have a nice weekend.
legendary
legendary

WOW, this is probably the most detailed answer I have ever encountered, 4561 character ,this answer a total of 4561 characters, I just statistics in Google, due to this i think i should buy a little more EGC now Grin

Be sure to stake your essay-inspired EGC! Grin

In all seriousness, every effort is made to keep the community informed as possible. I am available to any community member at their convenience and via any medium they should prefer.
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
legendary
I'm looking for new coins that can really contribute to the development of cryptocurrencies and EGC might be one of those coins! Dev, in addition to this delivery you are seeking for the best to EGC, how much confidence do you have that EGC will get more value in future than it does today?

Hi Ajpa94, thank you for your interest. I am happy to learn we have caught your attention and pleased to be the first to welcome you. Welcome to EverGreenCon!

Of course my opinion might be bias to a degree, but I have much confidence. More than confidence honestly, it really is a certainty as it has been and will continue to be. Allow me explain why, so my bias can be removed.

The community is growing more and more everyday, as are the contributions of skills, hands, and minds. Do not misinterpret this relatively quite thread as it is not used for day-to-day communications. We have a support ticket system that allows people to get support without posting here, though they are welcome to. We have our own forums were we can better organize, present, and moderate information. We just recently added our own Wiki and several community members are contribution to that as I compose this. We have more interaction on social media like reddit, Facebook, and Twitter. Our telegram is steadily busy with community members of more of the investor 'flavor'. Please do not take any of this as ignoring the cryptocurrency community or bitcointalk, that will never be the case. But we feel our audience is of a much grander scope. Our Discord is busy every day with like-minded individuals contributing how they can and see fit as the best application of skills they posses. This has been an immense help to freeing time for 'core' issues, both development and business. Some of which only I can do as President of the incorporation and 501c3. For that I am very thankful and the affects to our rate of growth have been evident. As we fortify this structure, it only becomes more efficient at growth.

Without question the development of production solar stakers will have a enormous impact on our value, both in the crypto-space and out. Keeping the community informed to those developments, setbacks, and, yes ultimately, progress has minimized the 'complaints' and we all appreciative of that understanding. It is with merit. That said, we are perfectly on course for Q1 as currently road-mapped. Thanks in large part to the cooperation with pi-supply, more evidence of the growth.

On the environmental side of things our growth is accelerating also. More and more other environmental organizations are learning of EverGreenCoin and they like what they see and learn. They too wish to leverage EverGreenCoin for their organizations for fundraising and promotion. All of which adds value. On that note, not to diverge greatly, trees were planted in Urganda today by funds from the foundation in our "Greening Urganda with EverGreenCoin" initiative. Because the rain season is coming, we felt it was needed to advance a small portion of the funding so they could at least start. Leveraging our dynamic staking for charity has been pivotal in fund raising thus far. If it was not dynamic, this would not have been possible. As we further evolve to better suite the needs of organizations and green causes, that to will nourish the growth and, yes, demand.

To not make this response more drawn out: spring tree plant, IEO installs of stakers, refugee camp learning center and solar water well, web wallets, more exchanges, decentralized exchanges, Facebook 501c3 charity enlistment (which will allow us to advertise even though FB has banned 'coin' ads), google adwords promotions, Twitter. The entire list might escape me.

For all of these reasons, I think my 'bias' can be ignored and unequivocally answer, yes value will continue to increase and confidence of that should be high. Of course, cryptocurrency markets are volatile. However; largely because of our long-standing community members never-ending determination to hodl because of our values, our resilience does show and will continue to. I must say, EverGreenCoin has positioned itself in a nice position to thrive where others might not be able to given industry 'shake-downs' or 'recessions', should it have any.

I hope I have answered completely and removed my bias, Ajpa94. Again, welcome to EverGreenCoin and many thanks for your interest!
legendary
Here is a link for a video update, https://youtu.be/fePoZjC9nPM , summarizing current events. I hope the community finds it informative.

Agenda: Trademark Infringement, Price, Thug Rose, EGC v1.7.3, Tree Plant, IEO installs, Kakuma, Solar Staker, Wiki.

Please give it a thumbs-up if you find it worthy. Thanks in advance!
legendary
What is EverGreen Coin?

EverGreen Coin is a currency that from the beginning is not just an environmentally friendly currency, but an environmental movement and a paradigm shift.
Read More https://www.geekxplore.com/what-is-evergreen-coin.html

Thank you for making this and thanks for sharing it here! It has been shared on social media already, but we will continue to promote it more.
Activity: 56
Merit: 3
What is EverGreen Coin?

EverGreen Coin is a currency that from the beginning is not just an environmentally friendly currency, but an environmental movement and a paradigm shift.
Read More https://www.geekxplore.com/what-is-evergreen-coin.html
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Is this coin still mineable or is it completely POS? 

POS only. POW ended a long time ago.

Smartlands did an ICO, sue those thieves...money donated to the poor much more useful to what they will be using it for (empty fancy offices and first class trips around the world lol).
Activity: 345
Merit: 131
Is this coin still mineable or is it completely POS? 
legendary
Hi EverGreenCoin community,

Please bear with me on the update for this week. I do hope to make this one a video to at least keep the video updates once per month.

As many are aware, the trademark infringement and preventing further damages to our brand from that infringement is consuming a lot of time. Many, many thanks for the retweets on that matter. They are very important at this time. Special thanks to those taking the time to compose tweets themselves. I kindly ask you to consider doing so if you have not.

It is my legal obligation to remove the confusion while "Smartlands" refuses to remove it themselves. I am working very diligently with legal counsel to do so and on many fronts.

Very sincerely, thank you for the continued support.
legendary
Please retweet: https://twitter.com/EverGreenCoin_/status/957902664033095680

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I know you may have questions. But at this time, please retweet. Yes it has 'teeth' and is not just a tweet.

Wow, that logo could almost be a copy and paste - hope they remove it quickly!
legendary
Please retweet: https://twitter.com/EverGreenCoin_/status/957902664033095680

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I know you may have questions. But at this time, please retweet. Yes it has 'teeth' and is not just a tweet.
legendary
Here is the link to today's hangout, https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/nr3no6sfc5fzvc5dujujryxfzae

It will be open for a few hours. Feel free to stop by anytime that is convenient for you. See you there!
Pages:
Jump to: