Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EKITA] -- X11-- [PoW+PoS][5000 block PoW] | 3 Exchanges - page 9. (Read 26924 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Haha MineP.it sticking it too the other pool owners. Props man. the only way these shitcoins are going to die if no one supports them
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Glow Like Dat
you trust you mine, keep in min, it your owner
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
What would you expect from a coin that has a name which means eC0ck in some languages? Cheesy

And why is Hashot asking for coins address at registration, so it's not possible to pre-reg?

New MPOS interface come with this "feature", which is not good at all. Coin address stops users from pre-reg. procedure.
There is special patch, for this "feature" removal Smiley
I guess they haven't applied it yet.
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
What would you expect from a coin that has a name which means eC0ck in some languages? Cheesy

And why is Hashot asking for coins address at registration, so it's not possible to pre-reg?
Activity: 336
spread the hash!  send some to pool.mn

working good and solid pool.  gogo!  Cool
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
Did it die?

Saw 3 coins dying in battle in the past 6 hours.
Activity: 47
Activity: 280
Activity: 462
13 blocks soloed, only 1 orphaned.  Think every one else was looking at pool.mn and not noticing hashhot up first.  I happened to have a little bit of BTC left in my nicehash account and said what the hell.  Absolutely slammed this one over there.  So I really hope this turns out to not be shit because I'm flush with it  Smiley  but it probably will be shit  Sad

Ah fuck, everything on hashhot was orphans.
Activity: 32
damn dif already 112  Shocked
not bad for me .

Yeah. I'm sure this is really not bad for youGrin

This launch was perfect, compared to last 10 where we was involved Smiley

http://pools.hashlink.eu/hl-logo.png
EKITA.HASHLINK.EU
Our pool is running smoothly so far! Blocks are confirmed and payments are started! Happy mining to everyone! Wink
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
mined block but disappear right now ,why?

Same here, several blocks gone. Sad
Activity: 462
13 blocks soloed, only 1 orphaned.  Think every one else was looking at pool.mn and not noticing hashhot up first.  I happened to have a little bit of BTC left in my nicehash account and said what the hell.  Absolutely slammed this one over there.  So I really hope this turns out to not be shit because I'm flush with it  Smiley  but it probably will be shit  Sad
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
not bad for me .

Yeah. I'm sure this is really not bad for youGrin
Activity: 14
Why early source ?

Pools need compiled the code then setup pools , and we just early 3-5 mins , not bad for me .
Hashlink got 2 orphans 1 valid and 16 waiting confirmation ... we'll see Smiley
Activity: 173
Activity: 167
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
mined block but disappear right now ,why?

I got 26 orphans

18 orphans here aswell
Pages:
Jump to: