Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ELE] Elementrem - Smartcontract BlockChain | More Fast, More convenient - page 32. (Read 136200 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
Hello

I just changed the min. payout on https://ele.coin-miners.info/ from 1 ELE to 0.1ELE
Activity: 273
Merit: 101
Ethereum is very expensive now.
It is a chance for Elementrem to be used more.

Possible big rise everytime..
Maybe need better exchange
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
Ethereum is very expensive now.
It is a chance for Elementrem to be used more.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
this coin gona be awsome .

https://ele.coin-miners.info/#/    join this pool

did change to usa server on nicehash dubbel so fast stratum+tcp://decred.usa.nicehash.com:3354   just put in this instead
Activity: 214
Merit: 108
So, ethereum goes to POW > POS. Is it Elementrem same way?

Fundamentally, Elementrem pursues the Ethereum Project in a similar way.
POW / POS will be updated in the similar way as Ethereum, but may be put on hold or otherwise altered if it does not benefit existing ELE holders. At present, Elementrem is POW 2.0 with 1.9 million block hard fork. Thank you Sir.
Ethereum can do something that will allow Elementrem to strengthen positions? Like not popular changes or something.
In my opinion, the ethereum foundation will not do something for Elementrem.
However,  I think it would be possible to talk about or announce the possibility of Elementrem as a side blockchain of Ethereum. It sounds like magic.

I maen that ethereum foundation can do some mistakes or not popular change with ethereum, like pos or bigger block time. I don't know that it's can be.
So in this case Elementrem like a Safe haven from unexpected(unkindly) changes with ethereum.
Whats that I mean.

Thank you. Sir.

Oh, I understand your intentions now. Grin

Elementrem are very safe, even if those bad things you mentioned occur in Ethereum.
Because We always test Ethereum thoroughly before applying it to Elementrem. Furthermore, we are very closely observing the trends of the Ethereum community.

Thank you. Sir.
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
So, ethereum goes to POW > POS. Is it Elementrem same way?
Ethereum can do something that will allow Elementrem to strengthen positions? Like not popular changes or something.
However,  I think it would be possible to talk about or announce the possibility of Elementrem as a side blockchain of Ethereum. It sounds like magic.

I maen that ethereum foundation can do some mistakes or not popular change with ethereum, like pos or bigger block time. I don't know that it's can be.
So in this case Elementrem like a Safe haven from unexpected(unkindly) changes with ethereum.
Whats that I mean.

Thank you. Sir.
Can Elementrem will be a one of main ethereum project?
Elementrem is essentially compatible with Ethereum Smartcontract.
And all updates are based on EIPS. So Elementrem pursues the main ethereum project.
However, this does not mean that the Elementrem will be included in the Ethereum main project in the future.
Ethereum is a tremendous masterpiece, and I will not deny that Elementrem is a replica.
In order to communicate the above information clearly, we will be updating the official website of Elementrem. It will be completely renewed.

Also Elementrem can be like a safely backup for Ethereum?

You can safely back up Ethereum SmartContract to Elementrem.

However, I would like to mention other possibilities than the possibility of Elementrem as a backup of Ethereum.
Simply compare Ethereum as petroleum resources and Elementrem as coal resources. Petroleum resources are the foundation for a high-level industry and boast tremendous utility. But for those who simply need heating, coal will be cheaper and more useful than oil. I think SmartContract can come up with similar issues. For those who think Ethereum is expensive and want to take advantage of simple features, Elementrem may be more attractive.

I hope that this reply is helpful. Sir.

And all updates are based on EIPS. So Elementrem pursues the main ethereum project.
However, this does not mean that the Elementrem will be included in the Ethereum main project in the future.
Ethereum is a tremendous masterpiece, and I will not deny that Elementrem is a replica.
In order to communicate the above information clearly, we will be updating the official website of Elementrem. It will be completely renewed.

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
What is the current coin supply?   The explorer states 24M and coinmarketcap states 22M.

Also is it true that the dev has 15M of the whole supply?

If so, any plan to burn some of that? because dev having 60% of his own coin won't get anywhere soon!

I even think than buying 1M on the market and burning those would greatly improve the market position and the dev coins would probably worth even more than it does right now, even if only 1M coins compared to 15M premined...

I asked coinmarketcap to update the API yesterday. The quantity in the Elementrem Block Explorer is the exact quantity. And there is a lot of discussion on pre-mine in the preceding thread. Thanks.

Ok tnx, i will check that up!

Ok ive check and i know you did burn 35M coins, but i havent found a trace of the remaining 15M, do you still have those coins? im trying to find them on the explorer with no success.  Were they given in bountys? Is there a richlist for this coin?

Thanks again for your time!
I did not find the answer to this question, anyone have a link ?
Activity: 193
Was never a lover of bitcointalk, dev any chance you could start an official slack or similar?
P.S. Who is selling me all there coins on Yobit? Contact me via pm if you have qty to sell thanks. Yobit is dangerous be careful...
Dev, I sent coin listing request to https://hitbtc.com/ (This site search eth clone or token)
Response within 1 week (watch you email)..
Thx

I owe you for your services. Grin Thanks for your efforts! Sir
Activity: 273
Merit: 101
Dev, I sent coin listing request to https://hitbtc.com/ (This site search eth clone or token)
Response within 1 week (watch you email)..
Thx
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
Activity: 150
Shift Coin, Phantom/IPFS the new Web 3.0
Elementrem works fine on all markets. Thank you. Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: