Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ELE] Elementrem - Smartcontract BlockChain | More Fast, More convenient - page 46. (Read 136212 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Hey folks, in favor of XMR i'm closing the ELE Pool, please move over to https://ele.coin-miners.info/

Thanks !

oc
Activity: 214
Merit: 108
New block-explorer upgrade has been completed.

Web site address is the same as previously.
http://www.elementrem.net/

Thank you.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
so, what happened w/ yobit? Any news dev?

Perhaps, Am I supposed to pay 0.5BTC
and New block-explorer are coming in the next update.
Thank you. sir.

Yeah it takes time to get added in yobit even when u pay the fee, I saw other devs/coins having the same problem.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 593

Thank you. sir.

no just wait ... 0.1 is enough.. you can concetrate at block explorer....

Thank you. sir.
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
if it loser project so don't support it . It most popular coin of loser money. Grin
do not spam to raise your activity and rank here ...if you dont like this coin... just leave in peace....
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
Dev not come here coz Coin going ded
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
well the price and the btc volume is shit. big shit  Grin
Activity: 306
Merit: 250
Cryptobulgarian ninja
This should serve as an example and a reminder to all those wannabe and scammer in the making. Your shit coin will end like this dog shit elementrem and people will trash you all the way. 

Why don't you move out from here, everyone got your point from all your same multiple post on your basic iiinglisch. The only shits here are you and your spam. STOP SPAM lil guy!  Huh

LOL.LOL.LOL.

Yeap  Grin, better don't say anything. Grin
Activity: 306
Merit: 250
Cryptobulgarian ninja
This should serve as an example and a reminder to all those wannabe and scammer in the making. Your shit coin will end like this dog shit elementrem and people will trash you all the way. 

Why don't you move out from here, everyone got your point from all your same multiple post on your basic iiinglisch. The only shits here are you and your spam. STOP SPAM lil guy!  Huh
brand new
Activity: 0
Poloniex Coin Request
Your coin request has been recorded and will be reviewed by Poloniex staff. Thank you. Please only submit this form once per user per coin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
what have i told you about this shitcoin before it starts ?!?
Activity: 28
All updates and features are similar to ethereum..
Also 1btc/unit is quite expensive......
Its flop project......
Activity: 47

New block-explorer are coming in the next update.
Thank you.

Etherscan.io like. Transparent.

New block-explorer are coming in the next update.
Thank you.
This shitcoin has low network hashrate. Anyone with a significant hashrate can fork this coin, reverse transact and put an end to this shit scam coin. They should just watch the wallet of the retarded developer with a 50million premine sitting on his wallet. Any time this greedy dev short this coin, or the wallet transfer or amount reduced from original balance, someone should do a reversal of transaction. A watcher scrpyt can be used, sort of smart contract specifically created to watch this wallet.

I know several farms bigger than 15ghs. I have 2 4ghs farm but are far apart. Would setup a pool if I am pissed with this shit scam developer, too greedy to have a 50M premine asshole.

pfahahahhaha  Grin Grin Grin You're too emotional bro, get in shape and start posting from your official account. You look like a scared pussy writing from a newbie account  Grin

P.S.

It seems your the most greedy and voracious person here as you are acting like that, and you don't know maths  Grin ;

Grin Grin Grin well thats a legendary noobs ...good spirit ....let him stay ......lol
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist
Pages:
Jump to: