Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ELE] Elementrem - Smartcontract BlockChain | More Fast, More convenient - page 61. (Read 136212 times)

Activity: 521
Merit: 500
Seems to much putted into premine. I mean in smart contract. No matter how to call that.

How would you take your own way? Please prepare briefly letter what's the 5 nearest aims. In official page can't find constructive informaton.

Thank you Devteam.

Please prepare briefly letter what's the 5 nearest aims.

There's no such thing. I just care only for enhancement of the elementrem funtions.
First of all, I want to learn from Ethereum, capture it and apply it to Elementrem and All functions of the Ethereum also applies to Elementrem.
(Sure, As I said, I eventually plans to enter world computing & numerical analysis system. but, Believe it or not, I can’t tell you any more right now.)

Of course, I completely understand your position. I think it's selfish and I think it's morally reprehensible.
You can judge me however you want.

And I can’t simply throw out aims and hope people are complying.
Please keep watching out for elementrem github update.

I will work hard to improve your judgment batting average. It'll take time but I'll not abandon  it.

Thank you for your opinion, sir!! Grin
Dev why are you ignoring all who speaks about premine? What are you going to do with it?

I think that is smart contract!!! DEV said that First of all, I want to learn from Ethereum, capture it and apply it to Elementrem and All functions of the Ethereum also applies to Elementrem. (Sure, As I said, I eventually plans to enter world computing & numerical analysis system. but, Believe it or not, I can’t tell you any more right now.)
You must understand this

Okay, show me this address)
Do not buy ELE , DUMP for Dev coming

200K ELE

Mined supply more than 1m, so it can be someone who was mining for a long time.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
Seems to much putted into premine. I mean in smart contract. No matter how to call that.

How would you take your own way? Please prepare briefly letter what's the 5 nearest aims. In official page can't find constructive informaton.

Thank you Devteam.

There's no such thing. I just care only for enhancement of the elementrem funtions.
First of all, I want to learn from Ethereum, capture it and apply it to Elementrem and All functions of the Ethereum also applies to Elementrem.
(Sure, As I said, I eventually plans to enter world computing & numerical analysis system. but, Believe it or not, I can’t tell you any more right now.)

Of course, I completely understand your position. I think it's selfish and I think it's morally reprehensible.

I will work hard to improve your judgment batting average. It'll take time but I'll not abandon  it.

Dev why are you ignoring all who speaks about premine? What are you going to do with it?

I think that is smart contract!!! DEV said that First of all, I want to learn from Ethereum, capture it and apply it to Elementrem and All functions of the Ethereum also applies to Elementrem. (Sure, As I said, I eventually plans to enter world computing & numerical analysis system. but, Believe it or not, I can’t tell you any more right now.)
You must understand this

Thank you Devteam.

I will work hard to improve your judgment batting average. It'll take time but I'll not abandon  it.

Activity: 214
Merit: 108

Thank you Devteam.

I will work hard to improve your judgment batting average. It'll take time but I'll not abandon  it.

I think ELE will be second ETC . Just wait and see this coin
maybe there are big pumps in next days
just bought 7.3k ele on c-cex
can soon add this coin on other exchange???

yes, Maybe in bittrex or polo . I think
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
can soon add this coin on other exchange???
Activity: 1652
Merit: 593
hey guys just started mining ELE,  wanted to mine it solo, i have been mining for awhile now so not really a noob on regular mining, buta total noob on solol mining i am using claymore right now getting around 143mh/s, if any one has trouble with config for claymore, just ask i will share my bat.file maybe that will help, if anyone can give some help on mining solo i would be really thankful Smiley

good spirit  Grin Grin
Activity: 414
Merit: 250

Thank you Devteam.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
hey guys just started mining ELE,  wanted to mine it solo, i have been mining for awhile now so not really a noob on regular mining, buta total noob on solol mining i am using claymore right now getting around 143mh/s, if any one has trouble with config for claymore, just ask i will share my bat.file maybe that will help, if anyone can give some help on mining solo i would be really thankful Smiley
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Do not buy ELE , DUMP for Dev coming

200K ELE

http://i.imgur.com/ulN9Aqt.jpg
how to connect from miningrigrentals ?
I put pooL : ele.suprnova.cc:3333
my username. and pass but not mining ?
any help Smiley)

Check getting started page..  MRR is port 2222

the rig i rent went offline after i rent, wtfffff
You can rent on my pool. True 0% pool fee. I pay tx fee. And it works with nicehash and miningrigrentals

giving your pool a shot now 6 blocks so far, thanks
ultim8um: WhiteboardsAreRemarkable, You can request COINS to be added to trading at https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

just requested  ELE on polo thanks for the link
I'm committed to doing more in the future.
The overall contract code objects are coming in the next update.
Thank you for your support. Grin

all pools seems to have a problem tho. Some are getting alot of uncle blocks and im not sure if supernova is working well. Sometimes doesnt even show the stadistics right. What is the best pool to mine this coin?

I don't discuss&deal in pool.
Thank you!
Activity: 311
What are estimated coins with solo mining?
Any results you solo miners want to share?
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
the premine is 50 million, where are those coins Huh
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

all pools seems to have a problem tho. Some are getting alot of uncle blocks and im not sure if supernova is working well. Sometimes doesnt even show the stadistics right. What is the best pool to mine this coin?

What problem do you see with the stats?
Activity: 574

Pages:
Jump to: