Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ELE] Elementrem - Smartcontract BlockChain | More Fast, More convenient - page 71. (Read 136212 times)

copper member
Activity: 2128
Merit: 979
Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia
Activity: 214
Merit: 108
Hi a have a question ,can i mine this coin with ethminer or it must be eleminer ?

I cant help you with that but dev is here day in day out to answer.

method 1.
(solo mining)
If you modify the ethminer source code, it is possible.

method 2.
(pool mining)
Modify the source code of the ethminer and Apply this to the pool.
It can be mining by ethminer without applying modifications.(must connected pool)

However, We recommend eleminer
Thank you for your interest, sir.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
Hi a have a question ,can i mine this coin with ethminer or it must be eleminer ?

I cant help you with that but dev is here day in day out to answer.
Activity: 521
Merit: 500
selling 50000 coins for 0.17 btc we can use escrow if interested pm me.
Do u have more?
Activity: 214
Merit: 108
sincerely thank those who participate in elementrem mining.
I think elementrem leaves much to be desired.
But I mentioned "As long as I'm alive, By the time I die, It will be constantly elementrem developed." Although there can be slow, Elementrem don't intend to give up on self.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
selling 50000 coins for 0.17 btc we can use escrow if interested pm me.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 593
TS, I saw u added my pool, but deleted after few minutes? Why?

ethminer
So what? All dagger-hashimoto coins are mined via ethminer, no need to developer wheel. U could just change eth to ele in genoil source code miner and have miner for all system and 32bit and 64 bit systems

There is 4 miner connected to that pool....1 is pool owner ...lets watch 3 others miner....wiil they screaming

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15481680
Lol, u idiot. That shit and buggy coin, or u just don't want my pool to work. And finally u are a fool. I was mining like this for two weeks and mined over 300k coins, but u nothing

chill out Dog ...you just barking and im mining....lol
Your last post says about that u are barking. My pool pays correct. I know why u are doing this. So good luck, ahah

yup im the lucky one lol

ethminer
So what? All dagger-hashimoto coins are mined via ethminer, no need to developer wheel. U could just change eth to ele in genoil source code miner and have miner for all system and 32bit and 64 bit systems

There is 4 miner connected to that pool....1 is pool owner ...lets watch 3 others miner....wiil they screaming

Lol, u idiot. That shit and buggy coin, or u just don't want my pool to work. And finally u are a fool. I was mining like this for two weeks and mined over 300k coins, but u nothing

Your last post says about that u are barking. My pool pays correct. I know why u are doing this. So good luck, ahah

ethminer

ethminer

ethminer

Activity: 1344
Merit: 656
Pages:
Jump to: