Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ELE] Elephant | FIRST ETHEREUM CURRENCY | LOW SUPPLY | - page 4. (Read 4330 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 10
You can do What you want.
Reseverd Vietnamese transaltion!
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
lawyer, crypto and stocks trader
dev should change its token symbol. there's ELE symbol already in coinmarketap. also, may we have see your roadmap?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Does anyone know what will happen with the tokens that wont be sold?
Activity: 42
I think this is very important project. Thanks for your great deal! ✌️
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
What does this animal do for us when I saw that kind of funny for any project than it made me laugh so loud. There are so many interesting names which be choose and focus on interesting plan to make this project valuable but old and useless concept faster and cheap than bitcoin.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
I have joined the airdrop
Activity: 67
Activity: 168
Thanks I have joined
Activity: 98
Good luck with project development.
Closely watching the progress !!! Cheers
Excited about this project.
Activity: 42
Elephant will help us to improve animal life! Support this great project. Thank dev!
Activity: 70
I think you have an error in the registration form, where you ask for the name of the telegram, but there is no link to the telegram, and vice versa, there is a link to twitter, but you do not ask for the name.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 175
looks like the fucking scam ELITE token i hold

THIS IS A SCAM my advice for you is to sell at the top and get rid off the coin
Activity: 109
Looking forward for more updates...Roadmap, Exchange and website details!
Anyhow all the best!
Activity: 56
     Participated in the airdrop but hope to see the website and roadmap soon! It is good to know that there is a low supply so it will be valuable. Is it going to any exchange anytime soon?
      I will invert in project if Dev add info than?

Joined airdrop , Thanks Dev i like it.

Activity: 56
It will be nice coin based ERC-20, all coin offers fast transaction speed and low transaction cost, hopefully elephant coin can compete with other coins that offer the same project.

Nice project with the best team and good idea.

I will inverting in your project

Thanks Dev
Activity: 84
SCAM ALERT

This looks suspiciously like the Ethereum Lite ANN thread.
He just changed "Project Atlantis" bo "Project Byzantis", but forgot to update the roadmap picture.
You're getting sloppy !

Guys, don't bother to translate the ANN, the guy never pays.

thanks for ur alert
Activity: 180
Merit: 101
Exclusive Member
Participated in the airdrop but hope to see the website and roadmap soon! It is good to know that there is a low supply so it will be valuable. Is it going to any exchange anytime soon?
Activity: 840
It will be nice coin based ERC-20, all coin offers fast transaction speed and low transaction cost, hopefully elephant coin can compete with other coins that offer the same project.
Activity: 266
Merit: 113
Good disign,good luck in development and promotion.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I do not have more information about this project, This project will look interesting if you have twitter or telegram as one of the media of information.
Pages:
Jump to: