Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Electric] scrypt - Electric Updated! *HARDFORK 3/4/2014* *EXCHANGE ONLINE* - page 4. (Read 89802 times)

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

New working Windows wallet is available!

- Removed long dead seed nodes, added single active node (temporary)
- Network is small, so changed IRC code to use a single channel (#electric00) only, rather than one of 50 random channels
- Added workaround for blocks between 480 and 1200 inclusive to allow clients to sync from scratch and accept these blocks (temporary)

This wallet should work without any config needed, even for a brand new install. Please download and let me know how you go!

http://www.almightycoins.org/electric/download/electric-qt.exe
legendary
Regarding the Windows Wallet: I have worked around the sync issue, but when I went to build the Windows executable I discovered DigitalOcean have just stopped supporting a necessary feature (nested KVM). My build droplet worked 2 days ago - I used it to build the exe above - but now that feature has been removed without notice. Sad I'm going to have to install Linux locally somewhere, so it will take me a bit more time.
legendary
New wallet build

http://www.almightycoins.org/electric/download/electric-qt.exe

Warning: there's some issue with the blockchain near the start (looks like it's at block 480 - "ERROR: AcceptBlock() : incorrect proof of work"), so you probably won't be able to sync from scratch. If you already have the blockchain files then it should work just fine. I'll look at fixing this later. I know it's kind of useless to release a client that can't sync past block 480 but it's a start. Need sleep.
legendary
Hello, does anyone know where I can get a wallet for this Coin??? Grin

I'm having a go at building one now. I didn't know the wallet from the OP had been deleted. Sad
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hello, does anyone know where I can get a wallet for this Coin??? Grin
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
oh my god. I  was active supporter of this project in 2014 . And im glad to see that this coin still alive. But i lost my volts , lol. So max cap minus smth like 200M coins Grin

Same here, but I still have my volts. The coin is barely alive. Hope it will wake up again! Smiley
Activity: 1792
Merit: 513
<3 DeepOnion
oh my god. I  was active supporter of this project in 2014 . And im glad to see that this coin still alive. But i lost my volts , lol. So max cap minus smth like 200M coins Grin
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
exchange?

Last one was probably Comkort, which closed two years ago.

I'd still be interested in getting this coin going again. The network is active, but no one is really using it.

I have a decent balance so I'd be willing to donate coins to a giveaway.

Maybe Novaexchange may be interested in listing it.

wow! great to see the BC rolling along  Grin
  i think VOLT will need a new website,  and links to working wallets before it can be listed anywhere, the reddit hasn't been updated since 2014.
 i gave a shot at filling in the add-coin form at novaexchange, but still missing some infos ...

Bump nearly 2 years later for an update...

Electric is pretty quiet, but there's still a few peers, and the blockchain is moving.

# coin: electric
addnode=37.187.96.15
addnode=203.20.114.252
addnode=101.187.42.235
addnode=85.236.188.28

Current block count: 1548180

If anyone is interested, I can try compiling a new Windows wallet, so we can get more clients connecting, and start introducing services again?

(For reference, I have previously compiled Windows wallets for other 'distressed' coins such as Cloudcoin, Cagecoin, and Peepcoin.)

Please reply if you're interested!

It would have been cool if you compiled a new Windows wallet Smiley
So, this coin is still alive? I thought it was dead a long time ago. Think I have a fair amount of this coin Smiley
legendary
exchange?

Last one was probably Comkort, which closed two years ago.

I'd still be interested in getting this coin going again. The network is active, but no one is really using it.

I have a decent balance so I'd be willing to donate coins to a giveaway.

Maybe Novaexchange may be interested in listing it.
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
legendary
Bump nearly 2 years later for an update...

Electric is pretty quiet, but there's still a few peers, and the blockchain is moving.

addnode=37.187.96.15
addnode=203.20.114.252
addnode=101.187.42.235
addnode=85.236.188.28

Current block count: 1548180

If anyone is interested, I can try compiling a new Windows wallet, so we can get more clients connecting, and start introducing services again?

(For reference, I have previously compiled Windows wallets for other 'distressed' coins such as Cloudcoin, Cagecoin, and Peepcoin.)

Please reply if you're interested!
legendary
Looking for someone to post some nodes. Thanks.

addnode=101.187.42.235
addnode=203.20.114.252
addnode=73.47.77.199

HTH.
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
Looking for someone to post some nodes. Thanks.
legendary
Comkort is ceasing trading at the end of this month, and closing after that. If you have a VOLT wallet/balance, and don't want to hodl, you should probably trade it now. Smiley
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

We've added Electric on our wiki. And now has it's own page on http://coinwik.org. This is a wikipedia listing all the alt coins to help everyone quickly find facts and links about thier favorite coin.

http://coinwik.org/Electric
If you know of other facts and links that can be added to the page, please feel free to update the page.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Come join COMKORT exchange for VOLTcoin trading. Over 80 most popular cryptocurrencies to trade with. Great trading experience with the lauded user-interface, high-level security and prompt and responsive tech support!

Let your VOLTs work at COMKORT!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Please shift the discussions here.

[RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/resurrection-bringing-electric-back-to-the-grid-community-backed-development-514790
Pages:
Jump to: