Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ELITE] Ethereum Lite | FIRST ETHEREUM CURRENCY | LOW SUPPLY | YOBIT | CMC - page 40. (Read 49798 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Hi dev! Hope you can consider my airdrop application even when Im a newbie. Will work on my status. Thanks!
Activity: 35
Hope I won’t be late :p
Activity: 77
Joined airdrop, thanks Dev. joined on telegram and following on twitter.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
quarkchain.io
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Wow.. thanks for another chance.. i didnt make it for the first drop.. hope for this 2nd chance.. 😁😁
Activity: 12
Nice to see this project is back on the board any time frame when the roadmap will be announced looking forward to know I hope dev will implement some unique feature to make this more useful in real life so it will bring positive impact on the growth.
Activity: 122
Good morning friends. It's an interesting project u have going. I hope it meets expection.
Just joined the airdrop. Good luck guys
Activity: 53
I hope i can get in (y) seem to be a good alt[Suspicious link removed]dluck
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
MODERN FINANCE CHAIN
Joined airdrop, thanks.

FUCK U
BUY COIN
You are commemorating people, but you write a tread with dirty words, be careful
Activity: 61
Hilarious hillman the very next post after yours. its just too good.
Activity: 269
Jointed,many thanks.

Already join airdrop

Joined airdrop, thanks.

Guys becarefull posting lines of "joined X", "looking forward to getting X" etc...mods are banning that kind of post.. if you don't know the new rules you can read it here
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/users-posting-joined-type-posts-when-not-required-or-allowed-will-be-banned-2284374
this is not a scam thread??
what are you talking about?
people received their airdrop and the dev is doing his best he even got the coin added on yobit.

Also are we currently trying to get added to coinexchange.io?

he is talking about the  EtherLite ETL   that is claiming this one is a copy cat.
Activity: 1
Joined the airdrop! thanks
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2
what are you talking about?
people received their airdrop and the dev is doing his best he even got the coin added on yobit.

Also are we currently trying to get added to coinexchange.io?
Activity: 196
Activity: 98
I missed the first AirDrop round.  Sad

Luckily there is still a second Airdrop round for me.

Like ELITE to be elite  Grin
Activity: 245
Merit: 13
The guys are kool and they are working hard, this has a good chance to grow in the future.

Submitted Airdrop2 request, thanks for the opportunity Wink

Wolfie
Activity: 851
Merit: 1000
Do You Even Onion Bro?
Hope I get a drop
I'm Sorry but you won't, Since you didn't even bother to read the the airdrop rules and just applied without reading thinking oh free coins!

If you took two seconds just to read the Announcement... you would know Newbie accounts can not participate..

Or took two seconds to take a look at the forum rules you would know not to post joined or anything of the sorts especially when not required too...
Activity: 51
how often are the air drops?
Pages:
Jump to: