Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ELLI] Elliotcoin-Triple level of anonymity|PoW/PoS/Mobile app integration - page 12. (Read 32885 times)

copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Activity: 41
New Pool 0.1 %fee / ElliotCoin UPDATE *

-a xevan -o stratum+tcp://miner2pool.ovh:3739  -u YOUR_ELLI_ADDRESS -p c=ELLI

Happy mining !
Activity: 315
Merit: 8
LOL this shitcoin is literally playing out like an exact repeat of last week's EDEN exit-scam.   Wouldn't be surprised if its the same guy behind it.

You people never learn.
At least, if you will try to think at least 5 minutes, you will understand, why not. We were launching at the same time clearly with difference of 2 hours. And we had our problems, that required a bunch of time to be fixed. The only possibility to be the same person is when that person is at least geniously superman .

I cant wait to buy more scammy masternodes. I want to be the scamnode master. At this point, I dont even bother warning anyone anymore.
But you bothered of writing this Cheesy You are so contradictory.

Dont think you know what contradictory means as I didnt warn anyone. Quite frankly, nothing you have here even suggests a legitimate product. We all know you just want to sell the nodes just to take the coin. You would think you would actually try to defend a claim such as this. Must not actually care about your product, as....Wait for it....You dont plan on continuing it anyway. You would rather take stabs at people then explain how this isnt a scam...A sign of a crook. No one pre sells masternodes with the intention of keeping the project. So please tell me why this is NOT almost verbatim to all the other scams. It literally is the same as all the others. Wanna prove it? Dont sell the nodes and release a damn white paper.
Activity: 123
Filipino language bounty is available i would like to apply  Smiley
Activity: 653
Merit: 11
I am having problems with the masternode  it is stopping after mining 20 elli everytime.In one day i make about 100 elli..Maybe there is a special setting i need to do i am new to masternodes..
Thanks
copper member
LOL this shitcoin is literally playing out like an exact repeat of last week's EDEN exit-scam.   Wouldn't be surprised if its the same guy behind it.

You people never learn.
At least, if you will try to think at least 5 minutes, you will understand, why not. We were launching at the same time clearly with difference of 2 hours. And we had our problems, that required a bunch of time to be fixed. The only possibility to be the same person is when that person is at least geniously superman .

I cant wait to buy more scammy masternodes. I want to be the scamnode master. At this point, I dont even bother warning anyone anymore.
But you bothered of writing this Cheesy You are so contradictory.
Activity: 315
Merit: 8
mvd
Activity: 19

You people never learn.
copper member
I think the Staking feature is not working yet!

PoS since 259201 block.

The project sounds interesting, but I guess that for proving that you "are not just another "selling masternodes and running away with your BTC" project" you'd have to do something more than just declare it. For example a convincing Whitepaper.

Whitepaper will be released in second half of april, stay tuned.
Activity: 295
Merit: 10
I think the Staking feature is not working yet!
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
The project sounds interesting, but I guess that for proving that you "are not just another "selling masternodes and running away with your BTC" project" you'd have to do something more than just declare it. For example a convincing Whitepaper.
Activity: 307
Merit: 12
Airdrop has finished, 1500 coins were given. Thank to all that have participated in it!

in other days still there will be rounds?
copper member
Airdrop has finished, 1500 coins were given. Thank to all that have participated in it!
copper member
will last how many airdrop?
Last round of airdrop in 8 minutes.
Activity: 616
Merit: 259
Hi guys.
I read all posts about elliot. I have some AMD GPUs. For a few days i tried to mine Elliot but didn't. When i tried to mine Elliot with Sgminer or Xevan,I had a black screen and closed. I tried to use --gpu-platform 0 , --gpu-platform 1 , --gpu-platform 2  but nothing. Is there anyone can help me? Maybe add here your bat file for AMD Rx580/570.
Thanks.
Hello. You better try to go to our discord (https://discord.gg/cE4Nefv) to #mining-issues channel, there were a plenty of AMD miners here, hope, you will find the answer there!

Thanks i will do it. I was bored mine eth. I need a new action. I think elliot will be good for miners. Price is going to highh day by day like raven coin. Happy minings.
Activity: 307
Merit: 12
will last how many airdrop?
copper member
Yup, we are having second round of airdrop right now. There will be 3 more rounds of airdrop today, each hour since 09:00 UTC. 1 is done and 1 is coming at 10:00 UTC! Join us to participate, rules are written in #announcements!
Activity: 30
joined Discord chanel and looking forward the airdrop
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
https://www.crypto-coinz.net
Pages:
Jump to: