Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 504. (Read 1076366 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 254
And how many people in the devteam?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
EUbXgPKdVhUpn1eSzEpB1u6GkqCWqjmorV

Thanks, i like EMC2 dev team! Smiley

Sent! Smiley And we like you too!  Tongue
Thanks for coins and wait my btc at exchange, wanna buy some thousands Smiley
EUbXgPKdVhUpn1eSzEpB1u6GkqCWqjmorV

Thanks, i like EMC2 dev team! Smiley
legendary
R u a Team Member Bobs?

Hi derrause!

Yes, After a fantastic multi-way Skype meeting last night and by unanimous decision Bobsurplus is now on-board and an official member of the Einsteinium Team!
Welcome Sir! Smiley

I have now added a list of the official team members in the OP. Moving forward as the team grows we will announce new members in the thread and they will be added (in the order they joined us) to the OP

Thank you Einsteinium. It feels great to be part of this team and I truly look forward to many more skype calls and helping this coin blossom into the mature science funding coin that its supposed to be.

Welcome Bob!

Thank you. It feels great to be welcomed here!
legendary
Ofcourse will not blandly, but can anyone give me a couple of thousand Einstein as a gift? Grin Grin Grin Fell in love with these coins

I'll be more then happy to send you a couple. Nowhere near 1000, but I'll show you some love.

Post an address please.
Ofcourse will not blandly, but can anyone give me a couple of thousand Einstein as a gift? Grin Grin Grin Fell in love with these coins
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
it's a hardware thing!
R u a Team Member Bobs?

Hi derrause!

Yes, After a fantastic multi-way Skype meeting last night and by unanimous decision Bobsurplus is now on-board and an official member of the Einsteinium Team!
Welcome Sir! Smiley

I have now added a list of the official team members in the OP. Moving forward as the team grows we will announce new members in the thread and they will be added (in the order they joined us) to the OP

Thank you Einsteinium. It feels great to be part of this team and I truly look forward to many more skype calls and helping this coin blossom into the mature science funding coin that its supposed to be.

Nice to see a coin that has this kind of structure.

Thanks
R u a Team Member Bobs?

Hi derrause!

Welcome Sir! Smiley

+
EMC2 is new very interesting, recognizable, and simple cool coin! Lets help devs to promote! Smiley
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
R u a Team Member Bobs?

Hi derrause!

Welcome Sir! Smiley

Welcome Bob!
legendary
R u a Team Member Bobs?

Hi derrause!

Welcome Sir! Smiley

Activity: 536
Merit: 252
R u a Team Member Bobs?

Hi derrause!

Welcome Sir! Smiley

legendary
Yeah I notice last night someone added around 200MH to the network on suprnova. Wink
Activity: 678
Merit: 501
net hashrate 1.8 gh/s and increasing...
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Check https://emc2.suprnova.cc - Reg  is open, hop in, grab your account and start mining emc2 now !
legendary
Its true,i have mined other coins with hashrapid with no problems but for some reason ,they will not answer emails,ive sent three or four now with no reply

I have sent him a PM, hopefully he will reply and fix the issue without too much of a delay.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Its true,i have mined other coins with hashrapid with no problems but for some reason ,they will not answer emails,ive sent three or four now with no reply
legendary
Hashrapid have locked my account and will not answer emails,be warned

Lets get to the bottom of this right now.
legendary
Hashrapid is joining this great fun.

And we are hashing fast!

http://emc.hashrapid.com

Is it true that you have blocked one of our members accounts?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hashrapid have locked my account and will not answer emails,be warned
Jump to: