Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EMG] Ermahgerdcern Launched! [COMPETITIONS][NEW COIN][SCRYPT][GIVEAWAYS] - page 2. (Read 6668 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
any news on exchanges yet?

Not yet, we are planning to make contact properly in the next few days. Ideally we need to get that network hashrate up first and more people interested in the coin!

Faucet isnt far off, and the block explorer using abe should be out by midday tomorrow.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
any news on exchanges yet?
Another competition added, for best Meme's - take a look at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=404058.new#new
We've officially been running 24 hours! ERMAHGERD!
legendary
We'll just have to keep finding blocks!!!
I messaged earlier about the confirms, i was advised that decreasing it risks the chances of blocks being orphaned and that speed will pick up once there are more people mining.

Hopefully the can lower the confirms a little.
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
Yep, 120 blocks confirmation is solid, but you have to be very patient.
legendary
Figuring 7 minutes per block it's going to take 11 hours to hit a confim.  Being it's paying out block 800 now, it's going to take me another 12 hours before I start getting paid!  THAT SUCKS!!!
legendary
I started this morning and mine are still all uncomfirmed.  But I have found a couple more blocks!!!
Activity: 18
Yep - the 120 just took much longer than I had expected.  Getting payout now!
Thanks!

HvNhL7hfNRSWV8oyqU6xSpVMAFsAXjkrk7
I'll think i understand now.. just waiting for the 120 confirms for each block/share...

Patient i must be!
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
Like the coin, but I'm not happy about a 3% pool rate.

Yes i've messaged them saying it was a bit steep earlier, im hoping as more pools pop up they will cut it down.

EDIT: I managed to get hold of the guy at cryptofountain via skype and hes now made it a 0% pool to help get the hash rate up!! Happy Mining!

Does someone know why the shares/blocks aren't confirmed with this pool ?

What do you mean? I just got the auto-payout for so many coins?

Check this page out http://37.59.28.23/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks - it only shows the last 20, but you'll see less and less confs needed.

Yes i've messaged them saying it was a bit steep earlier, im hoping as more pools pop up they will cut it down.

EDIT: I managed to get hold of the guy at cryptofountain via skype and hes now made it a 0% pool to help get the hash rate up!! Happy Mining!

Does someone know why the shares/blocks aren't confirmed with this pool ?
legendary
The 120 confirms are a killer also!!!  But still plugging away!!
legendary
Looks like they dropped the fees!!  That helps!!!

Thanks!!
As well as the competition we still have coins to giveaway to peoples wallets address when they post them here. So keep posting those wallets!

legendary
OP has been updated with a big Launch Competition:

COMPETITIONS

Best Slogan

We need a Ermahgerd Slogan and who better to come up with that slogan than you the community!?
To enter simply post your slogan in this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annemg-ermahgerdcern-launch-competition-200k-emg-prize-403682 and we will pick the winner on Saturday January 11th 2014 at 8PM GMT.
The winner will win 200,000 ErmahgerdCerns!!!
Thanks for the comments guys! Help us spread the word!

Coins sent to everyone above who provided address, please keep the wallet address coming!
Pages:
Jump to: