Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EMU] EMUCOIN ★ Certified WorldStar ★ We're the golden childs ♥ Emunity ♥ - page 3. (Read 85929 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018
EMUCOIN is still here; maybe the price will go up? Tongue Tongue Tongue
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
20 days ago I had been in bit times upload SuperCoin data, bit era is one of the best China copycat currency trading site, on the coin is harsh, so need to wait.
Activity: 695
Merit: 500

I STILL LOVE THIS COIN.

sh|t coin,

I love this coin, because I am stuck with 110 million of them Cry Cry
Activity: 16
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

I STILL LOVE THIS COIN.

sh|t coin,
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Glad to see it is still very much alive, get millions of them and sell them for a profit after the summer is over

You can get from 1,500 to 20,000EMU for 1DOGE; huge swings lately; buy @ 1500 and sell @ 20,000!

If only the Dev came back things would be better. My teenage nephews love this coin and they are the future.

+1

We need more activity to help this coin !
Glad to see it is still very much alive, get millions of them and sell them for a profit after the summer is over

You can get from 1,500 to 20,000EMU for 1DOGE; huge swings lately; buy @ 1500 and sell @ 20,000!

If only the Dev came back things would be better. My teenage nephews love this coin and they are the future.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

I STILL LOVE THIS COIN.
Activity: 168
Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Hey guys!

We have just added EMU to Cryptonator so now you can use all its free features

Should you own an iPhone or an Android device, we also have all these in our free mobile apps for iOS / Android

Cheers

Hey, any news from the dev ?

What's the plan for the next weeks/months ?

Emu's price is slowly rising on swisscex, this is a really good point ! Also, getting on Mintpal could be a super great step for us so don't forget to vote for EMU and don't forget to promote the coin to everyone !!

Cheers !
please go vote on Mintpal, our EMU is slowly loosing the race Smiley

https://www.mintpal.com/voting
Activity: 182
Website is dead, need win qt wallet link
Activity: 16
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
dead?

Anything but dead. Well, maybe the dev killed it but Emu will resurrect. I will put my own projects aside and Spearhead this one if the the dev does not return soon. I will even give my own coins, up to the amount premined.

The dev is not coming back. Why wait?

Ok, I picked up the domains emucoin.net and emucoin.org a few weeks ago. Let me start getting everything together.

It seems someone has been in worry......
Activity: 588
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
This obvious Duckduckcoin team but wait 0.63% premine for future dump on the exchange

Can you prove that?

Waiting for smooth launch!

Hehe Smiley in 2 hours Smiley cant wait to mine some EMU Cheesy

This will be 1st altcoin that I will be mining from block 1 Cheesy (till block 2000 perhaps and then my 6770 will be not good enough Tongue )

THIS IS A DEAD COIN

I don't think so, the deals in swisscex have been more active both in litecoin and dogecoin markets,
 And if we can do something more, it will be better than we imagined.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
This obvious Duckduckcoin team but wait 0.63% premine for future dump on the exchange

Can you prove that?

Waiting for smooth launch!

Hehe Smiley in 2 hours Smiley cant wait to mine some EMU Cheesy

This will be 1st altcoin that I will be mining from block 1 Cheesy (till block 2000 perhaps and then my 6770 will be not good enough Tongue )

THIS IS A DEAD COIN
Pages:
Jump to: