Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][ENC][ICO UP TO 50% BONUS] - THE PLATFORM HELPS BUYER AND SELLER🚀 - page 2. (Read 1450 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
interesting idea!
I understand, the goal: to provide the most simple, cheap and safe way of payment? this is really important, in the modern world of scammers
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
When i received my airdrop rewards HuhHuh
I didnt receiving anything for last ENC airdrop, and when iam asking to telegram grup,they blocked me away
copper member
Activity: 52
Wow this is nice project, i hope it will be listing on best exchanges and rhis will be going to be successful.

Thank you Sir. We are almost reach hard-cap.
copper member
May investors and communities always support this project. That is partitioned on ICO.

We have big community on Telegram, Facebook, Twitter... We are working together and get better. Thanks
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
Wow this is nice project, i hope it will be listing on best exchanges and rhis will be going to be successful.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Those list of exchange that are planed for this coins to get listed are all good and big exchange.
Having listed on those exchange will be able to makes the coins to get known by the other faster.
Activity: 462
  Hello everybody, I started dealing with crypto currency since autumn 2017, there are a lot of scam sites, I hope your project is normal! Good luck in this project!
Activity: 119
May investors and communities always support this project. That is partitioned on ICO.
Activity: 51
Ethernetcash Is a Very Good Project.
copper member
It's all very interesting. I'm thinking about it more and more. I have already flared up interest. Really great idea. I want it implemented.

Thank you. Our team is working on this and improve day by day.

Thank you for great feedback.
copper member
Being given a way to purchase and sell shares in a secure way is something that any investors would like to have.
Trading on shares that has a small protection would take a big toll on the investors, since they have a big chance of loosing their shares in the process.

Happy when read your sharing.
Activity: 154
It's all very interesting. I'm thinking about it more and more. I have already flared up interest. Really great idea. I want it implemented.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Being given a way to purchase and sell shares in a secure way is something that any investors would like to have.
Trading on shares that has a small protection would take a big toll on the investors, since they have a big chance of loosing their shares in the process.
Activity: 70
Is there any time differences in information updates, accurate information about the project?
copper member
good project with huge potential, but have a small community, maybe a bounty can help. its ok for the startup, ill support your project.

Dear Ramilvale,

We are discussing to release the bounty program very soon.

Thank you for great feedback. We are working together to get better and better.

Ethernet Cash Team.
copper member
this is wonderful project and super technology and great team

Thank you for great feedback. We are working together to get better and better, Sir.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
good project with huge potential, but have a small community, maybe a bounty can help. its ok for the startup, ill support your project.
copper member
Iam havent received my airdrops bounty payment ?
When you Will send it

Dear Segobebek,

We are sending ENC tokens out. We have 30% participants of airdrop program have received tokens. You may in the queue. Please wait your turn Sir.

Thanks,
Enthernet.Cash
copper member
Do you have customers already or existing customers interested in your platform?

Yes, We have local customer and over sea Sir.
Activity: 39
Do you have customers already or existing customers interested in your platform?
Pages:
Jump to: