Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ENCRYPX - Decentralized Email 🌟🌟Bounty Campaigns Live!!🌟🌟 - page 3. (Read 9150 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
IF you are sticking with that general format, and you kind of have to to work with other protocols, then there would need to be a TLD/domain and that would be registered to someone, legally has to be, and as soon as the anonymous part gets lost, the decentralized is right behind. 
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I would like to reserve the Vietnamese translation. Thank you guys
P/S: I done the PDF file translated already!
Activity: 1638
Merit: 255
Hai dev joined twitter bounty and i followed your twitter and this my link twitter:
https://twitter.com/ayanishop1
accept me thanks and how to know i added in your bounty's? I've send a message (PM) to you for bounty's twitter
Activity: 1022
Merit: 725
What I cannot find here and maybe I missed it, what is the format of a decentralized email address?  The actual email of today slightly confuses those that do not have the history of it, but the first email addresses referred to "user at PC/server", in other words, in a network bob@station4.  The dot net's and com's referred to the type of server generally, then that turned into websites and ......

I'm just wondering how do you guys want to make a decentralized SMTP server what not going to be filtered out by most spam filters? Filters used to do reverse DNS checks and MX lookups for incoming emails and filter those what not coming from the "official" IP for a given domain. SPF checks are also getting more and more widespread. Could you tell me how are you planning to address these issues, please?

I also would like to see more technical aspects.
Activity: 644
Merit: 262
I want reserve italian translation
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
I am interested in translation bounty to Spanish, im native Spanish so it's easy for me. Reply to confirm please.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
At this moment i dont have much time to respind, but i enjoy all of your questions and look forward to explaining them to you! Seems like some of you are interested in the technical aspects of this project, I am excited to explain how we will handle these challenges. Please wait for an update tonight.

P E K K A, i have accepted your submission, i will be in-touch shortly! Everything will make more sense shortly, thanks for your patience!
Activity: 490
I think many people are confused by how to register bounty.
Why do not you create a google spreadsheed, or website to make it easier for people to access bounty?
The way you give is not very clear.
I registered, and have contacted you, but you did not respond?
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
What I cannot find here and maybe I missed it, what is the format of a decentralized email address?  The actual email of today slightly confuses those that do not have the history of it, but the first email addresses referred to "user at PC/server", in other words, in a network bob@station4.  The dot net's and com's referred to the type of server generally, then that turned into websites and ......
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
I'm just wondering how do you guys want to make a decentralized SMTP server what not going to be filtered out by most spam filters? Filters used to do reverse DNS checks and MX lookups for incoming emails and filter those what not coming from the "official" IP for a given domain. SPF checks are also getting more and more widespread. Could you tell me how are you planning to address these issues, please?
Activity: 686
What happened to your ann?
And when is the whitepaper release?
Activity: 630
is the bounty campaign already started?
is this coin already have an exchange?
thanks. looking forward to this coin,
Activity: 228
An interesting project. I will definitely get involved.  Smiley
Activity: 300
I followed Encrypx twitter with my account @kicksinspain.

I am also interested in translating this post in Spanish.
Activity: 928
Merit: 531
Hello Folks, Bounty Campaign is updated and live now. Check this out for bounty program
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Thank you everyone for following our project and taking the time to ask questions/help with translations and help others! The time has come for you to claim some bounties! We have worked out the max number of tokens, the amount of money we will be spending on signature/twitter/facebook etc. It is now your turn to claim your stake on the first publicly offered tokens (Aside from translations). Those of you who have been waiting for a signature bounty, good news! I will be posting it in the next 15-20 minutes along with the bounty/token information. Our whitepaper is also being finalized and should be released very soon, we are just making sure it is ready for the public, no grammatical errors, easy to understand, etc. Please await the signature campaign! You will also need to register on the website once you have added the signature, if you are already subscribed- just fill out the information a second time and tick the checkbox for the campaign you are joining.

We will also begin our twitter campaign this evening, please stay tuned for that- we will begin updating it soon but need you to follow it for now. You will have multiple opportunities to claim bounties during the signature campaign as well! Follow, retweet, etc. Thanks again for following us and please be ready to begin collecting bounties!
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
A very good project dev. I am interested to follow-up promotions. Interesting and promising projects. Wait for update dev.
thank you
Activity: 154
Why is Encryption listed as one of the pros that competitors don't have?  Huh

There are already encrypted email systems from end-to-end.  This is not a new concept to my knowledge.

Example of competitor that is centralized:
https://protonmail.com/

Encrypted, anonymous, and free.
Activity: 490
INDONESIANTRANSLATION:

INDONESIAN

Please cek dev

Activity: 476
Merit: 500
When you start bounty sir???
i think so fast, so good