Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][END] ⭐ ENDORPHIN ⭐ 16M * Masternodes 50-75% * GPU mining * DECENTRALIZED * - page 10. (Read 31355 times)

Activity: 354
Merit: 100
monkey translation reserved
Activity: 250
Merit: 10
🆃🅾🅻🅶🅰
Activity: 242

How is this supposed to be an Italian translation? It doesn't contain any articles (whose use is compulsory in Italian) and furthermore most of the words have just been left in the original language. I think this kind of behavior is just deceitful and outrageous. I'm speechless.

Good luck getting away with that!

what do you expect from all these greedy rats Cheesy they would sell their own family for some coins...  Roll Eyes

Poor boy, go to your mom to cry...
Activity: 242

How is this supposed to be an Italian translation? It doesn't contain any articles (whose use is compulsory in Italian) and furthermore most of the words have just been left in the original language. I think this kind of behavior is just deceitful and outrageous. I'm speechless.

Yor are an ass because its not correct to translate technician words in italian or other languages... I work around the world in a steam turbine company and also here there are a lot of words in english that we can use only in english.... Shut up ass.
Activity: 164
when the launch, and when will the wallet? Huh
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Trying to get Bittrex.... ahahahhahahaha
Activity: 140
croatian translation reserved
Activity: 58

what do you expect from all these greedy rats Cheesy they would sell their own family for some coins...  Roll Eyes
Activity: 2

Activity: 44
Automatic payouts every hour
No registration required for pool
---------------------------------------------------------------------
To Start Mining
Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://pool.dobahash.com:4233 -u WALLET -p c=END 

Activity: 260
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/anpUpg7.jpg
what is new in this crypto?
Activity: 19
Reserved for yiimp.masterhash.us
Activity: 42
reserving Filipino translation.
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
I would like to buy masternodes too.  Grin
jxt
Activity: 94
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
Well github is empty as of now: https://github.com/Endorphincoin

May be blockchain is not released yet. lets wait to hear from dev.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Greek translation reserved
My portfolio: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2479859.0;all

Shall i start the translation or i will have to wait for the confirmation?
Pages:
Jump to: