Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Endor - Fast and accurate results for predictive questions. Sale April 2018 - page 8. (Read 33025 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

ICYMI - EDR was recently listed on another Liquidity platform. This time it is UpBit, in their KRW market (a domestic fiat Korean won exchange).

Activity: 406
With 2019 fast approaching, we're looking back at what Endor's done so far and what's to come this next exciting year.  This recent article best sums up our excitement for what's to come: https://www.siliconrepublic.com/start-ups/sci-tech-100-2019-entrepreneurs

What endor has done:

- Rip off
- Rip off
- Rip off

Did you buy in the ICO, or what's your gripe with this project exactly? It's one of the more interesting projects to come out of 2018. It actually has brains and real-world utility behind it, not to mention it already has a working product. Most ICOs collect money first and worry about developing a product second. With Endor its been the other way around. Sorry if the price hasn't worked out in your favor but if you haven't noticed, the entire market has been in a slump for quite a while. This token is just 6 months old, give it time.

Not to mention that the project has accomplished quite a bit also already within its 6 months.  The announcement channel shows that: https://t.me/endorcoin
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 7986
With 2019 fast approaching, we're looking back at what Endor's done so far and what's to come this next exciting year.  This recent article best sums up our excitement for what's to come: https://www.siliconrepublic.com/start-ups/sci-tech-100-2019-entrepreneurs

What endor has done:

- Rip off
- Rip off
- Rip off

Did you buy in the ICO, or what's your gripe with this project exactly? It's one of the more interesting projects to come out of 2018. It actually has brains and real-world utility behind it, not to mention it already has a working product. Most ICOs collect money first and worry about developing a product second. With Endor its been the other way around. Sorry if the price hasn't worked out in your favor but if you haven't noticed, the entire market has been in a slump for quite a while. This token is just 6 months old, give it time.
Happy New Year to everyone in the Endor community! Here's to a successful 2019 ahead to all of us and to all your families as well.  God bless. Smiley

Activity: 336
With 2019 fast approaching, we're looking back at what Endor's done so far and what's to come this next exciting year.  This recent article best sums up our excitement for what's to come: https://www.siliconrepublic.com/start-ups/sci-tech-100-2019-entrepreneurs

What endor has done:

- Rip off
- Rip off
- Rip off

Hello there, it sounds to me as though you are referring to market prices which as you know is not the Endor teams doing. Traders determine the price through their actions. Please try to understand this! Although perhaps I have misinterpreted what you are trying to say. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.
With 2019 fast approaching, we're looking back at what Endor's done so far and what's to come this next exciting year.  This recent article best sums up our excitement for what's to come: https://www.siliconrepublic.com/start-ups/sci-tech-100-2019-entrepreneurs
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1000
hey I love the idea of this project,plus it never been pump Lol count me in
see! Endor increases the price in the coinmarketcap, the current price reaches $ 0.053134 USD up 4.65% today, I really missed the information and late to buy it,
maybe this is the effect of listing at UPBIT  Grin

The presence of this retard aka shill account here (we don't believe in negative IQ of the human being, right?) clearly describes the state of this scam project. Moron excited about 5% rise in price when actually it was pumped and dumped by +170% within few hours today.

I don't think the team has much control over who does what once a coin is listed on a major exchange. I sincerely doubt they are the ones behind the "pump" (looks more like high volatility than a pnd to me), or that this project is a "scam."
you're wrong if you say Endor "Scam", this is because high market volatility makes the ENDOR experience a DUMP again,
we just have to hold the coin you have, it's better

True that, the market is tough now whatever token you're into, but belief in the project should see you through, not the current price.  Of course, that's just my opinion. 
Activity: 1568
Merit: 100
COMBONetwork
see! Endor increases the price in the coinmarketcap, the current price reaches $ 0.053134 USD up 4.65% today, I really missed the information and late to buy it,

The presence of this retard aka shill account here (we don't believe in negative IQ of the human being, right?) clearly describes the state of this scam project. Moron excited about 5% rise in price when actually it was pumped and dumped by +170% within few hours today.

I don't think the team has much control over who does what once a coin is listed on a major exchange. I sincerely doubt they are the ones behind the "pump" (looks more like high volatility than a pnd to me), or that this project is a "scam."
you're wrong if you say Endor "Scam", this is because high market volatility makes the ENDOR experience a DUMP again,
we just have to hold the coin you have, it's better
Activity: 280

Indeed, I do not think the team has control over the market either.
UpBit runs trading contest which can be the reason for a such huge trading volumes
https://upbit.com/service_center/notice?id=666
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Harmony for One and All
NEW LIQUIDITY PLATFORM - Endor (EDR) is listed on UpBit in KRW market

We are happy to announce that Upbit has listed EDR on its domestic platform's fiat Korean won exchange.

Merit: 10
NEW LIQUIDITY PLATFORM - Endor (EDR) is listed on UpBit in KRW market

We are happy to announce that Upbit has listed EDR on its domestic platform's fiat Korean won exchange.

Activity: 235
New Case Study

Endor's newest catalyst, Algowave, has just finished their first project with "Endor Inside", using Endor's prediction engine to power their real-time cryptocurrency predictions app, delivering results with an accuracy rate of over 80% .  Following the impressive results of the initial pilot, Endor and Algowave will enter into a 24 month collaboration.

https://medium.com/@algowaveapp/endor-and-algowave-expand-activity-f27aeefb99b7
Activity: 280
New piece related to Endor for you all to read:

"Predictive analysis is the future of effective retail"

https://www.talk-business.co.uk/2018/12/14/predictive-analysis-is-the-future-of-effective-retail/
legendary
This sounds like a cool project; I just became aware of it and am writing this comment mainly to serve as a bookmark.

What intrigues me is not only the artificial intelligence-driven predictive analysis component but the fact that, as a crypto enthusiast, its software does not rely upon the success of cryptocurrency. Thus, so long as the Endor software proves to be the least bit popular, it should continue to thrive regardless of the current state of the crypto market.

I studied artificial neural networks in graduate school and helped develop a model to predict freeway traffic speeds at given times, shortly before GPS-based traffic apps became the norm. This project kind of makes me wish I would have studied harder and stayed in academia.

Congrats to the team for a job well done and almost cracking the top 100 coins by market cap, best of luck to you.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Activity: 169
Activity: 169
OKEX platform update

Endor is excited to update that the EDR token is a leading candidate in consideration to be added to the OKEX platform.  Token selection will be communicated on January 15, 2019 by OKEX.  The final decision will be based on the token's activity, volume, and performance among other criteria.  We are happy to share this news with you as we are about to transition into the new year and appreciate your ongoing support!
Pages:
Jump to: