Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Engaged - Bringing unity to the gaming community, crypto enthusiasts - page 4. (Read 926 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I wonder, how will you communicate feedback and inform stakeholders of project success?
Activity: 28
So team, what do you think, are there any obstacles or barriers that would prevent the project from being successful?
Activity: 75
May I ask are you going to do a big advertisement that we will be listed today?
Activity: 39

What is the correct contract for Engaged?

0xd2aa15e19c476d46a17271727e9df0768d1cb71e
Activity: 67

Hello team, there are aspects of most jobs that we don’t like doing. What do you like least about the role of the project manager? How do you maintain your motivation when you have to do that part of the job?

Good question, I hope the team has thought of everything well
Activity: 44

Guys, what about your next plans? Please give me roadmap, I wanna check the details

Check here https://engagedglobal.net
Activity: 37
Hello everybody and have a nice weekend! So team what about events? What should we wait?
What is the correct contract for Engaged?
Activity: 18
Hello team, there are aspects of most jobs that we don’t like doing. What do you like least about the role of the project manager? How do you maintain your motivation when you have to do that part of the job?
Guys, what about your next plans? Please give me roadmap, I wanna check the details
Activity: 38

Hello, what experience does the team have on previous projects? Are there any links to social media profiles?

Did they have a previous project? I don't think so
Activity: 44

Guys, I’ve read the updated white paper, how will reflections work for marketin, development, burn, charity, team wallets? Are they all enabled for reflections?

All of the wallets are in public and you are able to see all of this.
Activity: 35
So what is your personal passion about this project? What will this mean to you when we succeed?
Activity: 42
Hello, what experience does the team have on previous projects? Are there any links to social media profiles?
Activity: 31

Guys, I hope team will make a listing on top exchanges

Yes, like the whole community
Activity: 28

What kind of exchange is engaged building, a decentralized or centralized exchange?

I would like to know that too

Can I ask you guys, what about meme contest? Do you plan to make it?

They say there will be a lot of big news soon
Activity: 22

May I ask, what is the minimum you gotta buy in the presale?

It seems that no minimum but 20bnb max buy
Guys, I hope team will make a listing on top exchanges
Activity: 16
What kind of exchange is engaged building, a decentralized or centralized exchange?
Pages:
Jump to: