Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]EOS Exchange: The Hybrid Exchange for EOS Community - page 3. (Read 2155 times)

copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
EOSex-The Hybrid Exchange for the EOS Community!
Founding investors have privileges specially in mining tokens, if you are lucky to be invited by one of the founding investor you'd have your chance to also have these privileges. All users of EOSex have privileges, if you own EXP tokens, you are part of the community and you are part of the company. You as a user can also invite anyone and receive 10% of all future trading fees generated by the invitee, paid out in equivalent EXP tokens.
this is a very interesting concept, and can invite many people to join this project, has the ICO begun? where can I find the EOSEX token sales site?

The ICO will begin by today at 18:30(GMT +8) on https://EOSex.com, it's actually IEO.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0

I have read the Whitepaper, you guys have a very interesting system and I guess I don't have a chance of becoming a Founding Investors already as it happened July 2018 to Sept 2018. If we only knew about the plan from the start we could have send to this project. Anyway good luck to the investors.

Hi there, thank you so much for that. We can build the huge community together!

What is the huge community?DOes the member of community have any privileges to do something, like voting for listing ? We must know the benifit when we have joined the community, Sir.You should talk about this clearly to attract more people to join the project.Thx

EOSex will list tokens that will possibly be listed in the exchange every 15 days. The community that supports these projects are invited to deposit their tokens. Basically if we see more support to the token, it will be decided to be listed for full trading on the platform.

You may try to read the whitepaper here , its very much explained for all.

Ok,i will see it carefully. Thank you sir.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Founding investors have privileges specially in mining tokens, if you are lucky to be invited by one of the founding investor you'd have your chance to also have these privileges. All users of EOSex have privileges, if you own EXP tokens, you are part of the community and you are part of the company. You as a user can also invite anyone and receive 10% of all future trading fees generated by the invitee, paid out in equivalent EXP tokens.
this is a very interesting concept, and can invite many people to join this project, has the ICO begun? where can I find the EOSEX token sales site?
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1041

I have read the Whitepaper, you guys have a very interesting system and I guess I don't have a chance of becoming a Founding Investors already as it happened July 2018 to Sept 2018. If we only knew about the plan from the start we could have send to this project. Anyway good luck to the investors.

What is the huge community?DOes the member of community have any privileges to do something, like voting for listing ? We must know the benifit when we have joined the community, Sir.You should talk about this clearly to attract more people to join the project.Thx

EOSex will list tokens that will possibly be listed in the exchange every 15 days. The community that supports these projects are invited to deposit their tokens. Basically if we see more support to the token, it will be decided to be listed for full trading on the platform.

You may try to read the whitepaper here , its very much explained for all.
Activity: 16

copper member
There will be a group for investors, so crowdsale investors may also have the chance to mine.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1041
copper member

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

copper member
EOSEX, sorry, but what about mining? Where can I find details, hardware requirements, minimum requirements and all other information? Give an approximate date.
The WP is updated, https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ummaQhn2N-iRkz1Sv-tjD_rBFqZrkehq/view?usp=sharing
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
EOSEX, sorry, but what about mining? Where can I find details, hardware requirements, minimum requirements and all other information? Give an approximate date.
copper member
it looks like this project is interesting for us to see the progress and lots of benefits and benefits that will be given if this project can be successful in the future. and hope the team will always work well so that it will provide satisfactory results for all.
I like this project very much because this project is building a huge community and in the future it can be a very good exchange for all investors. I am considering a large investment in this project because its potential is huge and it will definitely grow well if there are more large funds and more traders come to this exchange.
it's not easy to build one's trust to be able to use a new exchange. but I am sure that the concept that Eosex has, can attract clients to use this exchanger. always success. good luck
That's correct, to build the trust is one of the most important task for a new exchange. We will try our best though.
Activity: 476
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
it looks like this project is interesting for us to see the progress and lots of benefits and benefits that will be given if this project can be successful in the future. and hope the team will always work well so that it will provide satisfactory results for all.
I like this project very much because this project is building a huge community and in the future it can be a very good exchange for all investors. I am considering a large investment in this project because its potential is huge and it will definitely grow well if there are more large funds and more traders come to this exchange.
it's not easy to build one's trust to be able to use a new exchange. but I am sure that the concept that Eosex has, can attract clients to use this exchanger. always success. good luck
Activity: 4
The user interface is very nice.Does the EXP coin have airdrop? I am expecting! Grin Grin

Sorry buddy, the airdrop is finished. But for now, you can deposit/ trade IQ to get airdrop EXP tokens. You can join telegram https://t.me/EOSexOfficial to know more. https://i.imgur.com/EGHXWAS.jpg

It's ok! Not only I have experienced the EOSEX these days and I feels good, also noticed that you are preparing for ICO in a few days. Best regards. Cool Cool
copper member
a well-managed project will surely be able to achieve success, especially the team that always works together in a compact manner will certainly be easier to attract investors and participants to join and enliven this project. We wish you the best for all, good luck always this project.

Appreciate for that, we can build a community together Smiley
copper member
hey guys where register your company ?
Our company is registered in HongKong and we also have development team in Taipei.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
a well-managed project will surely be able to achieve success, especially the team that always works together in a compact manner will certainly be easier to attract investors and participants to join and enliven this project. We wish you the best for all, good luck always this project.
Activity: 13
hey guys where register your company ?
copper member
Hope your project can be successful. EXP to da moon. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Thank you! We can only build a great community with all your help!
Activity: 35
Hope your project can be successful. EXP to da moon. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: