Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ERC] EuropeCoin - ONLY PURE PoS - NEXT TO FORK!!! - BITTREX - ShareXcoin - page 29. (Read 123964 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Dev what's up with the airdrop is this still active or not?

Yes the airdropping coins are gonna be sent in a period from the 6th to 14th day from launch. We already sent a first airdrop shoot for the earlier airdrop requests! So you just need to wait. Another airdrop shoot is gonna happen tomorrow.
+1 Airdrop  Huh

jamo4000 you received your airdrop today (19/05) at 1:11 AM.  b0e5277b658bff2338b48c101ca7fee18dca5511053ff3f36a5ff063fc54265e
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
#EuropeCoin is now pure PoS!!! Enjoy your interest rate! No more direct mining for ERC! PoW finished! #ERC is now only PoS!
Activity: 284
Merit: 250
120 Blocks Less to PoS stage!
New to poS, can someone explain what i need to do to benefit from it?
Do I just leave my wallet open/unlocked?
If so how do i make sure it's unlocked?

Thanks for helping a newbie Wink

I am also a beginner with POS. Like many of us, since it is quite a new thing.
As far as I learned the wallet is unlocked by default unless you used Settings-Encrypt wallet option. Mine has a green upward-pointing arrow on the bottom right corner. It shows that staking is on.
On my machine it shows more info if you hover the mouse.

One thing I do not know:
Does it make any difference if wallet is online 24/7 or 1 day (on weekend) a week only?
/Let's say I turn on the computer on weekends for a day.

There is no difference in keeping it on 24/7 or opening it every other day. As long as you open your wallet and sync it up to date every 10 days you will get stakes. It's personal preference is you want to leave your wallet open. Same goes for locked wallets. Just unlock and sync at least once every 10 days

+1
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

As far as I learned the wallet is unlocked by default unless you used Settings-Encrypt wallet option. Mine has a green upward-pointing arrow on the bottom right corner. It shows that staking is on.

One thing I do not know:
Does it make any difference if wallet is online 24/7 or 1 day (on weekend) a week only?

There is no difference in keeping it on 24/7 or opening it every other day. As long as you open your wallet and sync it up to date every 10 days you will get stakes. It's personal preference is you want to leave your wallet open. Same goes for locked wallets. Just unlock and sync at least once every 10 days
Activity: 348
another POS newby Smiley

so, let's say I have 1000 matured coins at this time. If I leave it for another 24 hours I get 100 coins (asuming 10% interest), so after 96 hours I have 1100 total? right? and in 24 hours another 100 coins should pop in?

regards

To benefit the srtake interest rate you need to:

- HOLD your coins into the wallet since they arrived in it for at least 72h. This means also that you cannot move your coins with a change address within the same wallet, as the moved coins will restart the maturation time count from 0 !

- When a minimum of 72h of coin's age in your wallet has passed that "ready-to-stake" coins will start generate an interest.

- If you haven't locked your wallet before(i.e. setting a password) you don't need to unlock it.

Hope now things are bit clearer.

Smiley
Activity: 76
Activity: 126

One thing I do not know:
I'm applying for the 4C card  Smiley
I've mined a full week and bought a lot of ERC today.

What is this 4C card i keep on hearing about?
What is it?
Where can i get it?

Check the official 4C thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-ann4c-crypto-credit-card-coin-pos-free-no-ipo-erc-side-project-615454

Smiley

What is this 4C card i keep on hearing about?
What is it?
Where can i get it?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
After POW is done, when does a multipool come in?
Approx. how much time left for poW?

318 blocks - or about 5 hours (probably a lot less - we've been ahead of schedule).

awesome.
Activity: 68
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Approx. how much time left for poW?

318 blocks - or about 5 hours (probably a lot less - we've been ahead of schedule).
Pages:
Jump to: