Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ERC] EuropeCoin - ONLY PURE PoS - NEXT TO FORK!!! - BITTREX - ShareXcoin - page 69. (Read 123967 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Can everyone chill out a bit? Dev botched the launch.. so what? Not like he's the first one to ever do that.

Idea looks solid, dev seems dedicated and that's what counts. At least it's better than Badgercoin and the other shit that was never meant to be more than a joke.

+1

Thanks.

p.s. not only KMC, launched before and worked with... Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
... Better Than Perfect ...
Can everyone chill out a bit? Dev botched the launch.. so what? Not like he's the first one to ever do that.

Idea looks solid, dev seems dedicated and that's what counts. At least it's better than Badgercoin and the other shit that was never meant to be more than a joke.

+1
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Activity: 212
Merit: 100
Activity: -42
Activity: 23
Merit: 0

I just know that my team successfully launched many others coins, co working with many others devs team, from long time.

Ok. Names of these coins are?

PM me..
Why PM? Tell everyone

I just know that my team successfully launched many others coins, co working with many others devs team, from long time.

PM me..
Activity: 685
Merit: 500
We need the X11 coin to mine all summer. Stop these PoS shits..  Grin
Activity: 23

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
So launch is about after 2 hours ?
Activity: 109
IPO?lolo...It can be preserved?
 Huh
BEFORE the first opening of the qt Wallet ensure create EuropeCoin folder in your %AppData%/Roaming/ and create europecoin.conf file:

server=1
daemon=1
port=2828
rpcuser=yourusername
rpcpassword=yourpassword
rpcallowip=127.0.0.*
rpcport=2000
logtimestamps=1
addnode=162.252.172.72
addnode=37.235.56.57

This is to avoid the first open crash of the wallet(we'll fix this asap after launch). You could however open the wallet for the first time without following this procedure, but this will crash. Then from second start everything will be fine Wink

many thanks also to [email protected] team for their help!
Activity: 42
Ok, let's see how it works this time.

Smiley

p.s. IP is not shown in the "getinfo" response due to privacy protection.

Activity: 12
BTW, an interesting development for NVidia users Cool. It seems that we now have a CUDA-capable miner with X11 support. I haven't tested this, but it should work:

https://github.com/cbuchner1/ccminer/releases
EVERYTHING IS READY FOR LAUNCH!

TUNE YOUR RIGS, PREPARE YOUR POOLS, FASTEN YOUR SEATBELTS!

WE'RE COMING Smiley
I am out too ... Have fun guys...

We'll have it.

For sure, don't worry about! Wink
In last 10 days, there is at least 5 coins that failed the "FIRST" launch. Doesn that mean that are based on the same code, and same error happend to all of them ?

No.

It's not like you suppose. At least i dunnow the other's team coins you talk about.

We know what we do. If you don't trust don't follow us. We're sorry for the first launch fault, but more than that...STOP. 

We delayed. This time will be 100% ok. We changed the source from scratch. We're working on it continuosuly from the first launch. We have two core devs working on it, with so much experience and skills on their shoulders.

Just 5 hours and an half and we will all see what i'm talking about.

If you are in the IT scene from more time than a teenager, you should know that LAUNCH ISSUES for a "product" are always existed. Have you ever seen about the Windows OS presentation fails, or the Surface Tablet Freeze at its presentationetcetc..
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
In last 10 days, there is at least 5 coins that failed the "FIRST" launch. Doesn that mean that are based on the same code, and same error happend to all of them ?
Pages:
Jump to: