Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ERC] EuropeCoin - ONLY PURE PoS - NEXT TO FORK!!! - BITTREX - ShareXcoin - page 8. (Read 123937 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
DEV! Time to wake up from your sleep Smiley

There's nothing the stupid dev or his minions can do even if they come back and post here Smiley

Of course they can!

I would prefer if the DEV just said that they have moved on instead of nothing. Perhaps someone more dedicated can take over the coin.

+1

Activity: 404
Merit: 250
Beware

There's nothing the stupid dev or his minions can do even if they come back and post here Smiley

Of course they can!

I would prefer if the DEV just said that they have moved on instead of nothing. Perhaps someone more dedicated can take over the coin.
Activity: 280

Ummm... not sure if its sarcasm or if you are serious. If you are, you should take a hint at what the crickets say Tongue

Its going at 10sats with an average volume of .04 BTC.

Bittreax delists coins twice a week without an average .1 BTC volume.

A multipool or a store without the API from Bittrex cannot work...

ShareXCoin turned out to be a scam and took off.

Doesn't take much to put 2 and 2 together.

legendary
Activity: 2452
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
KryptKoin is one of the best!!!
I haven't checked this thread for a few days. Is something special happened? Any improvement? What about a multipool for ERC? At what phase is it now?
Beware
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises
BitCoin, webdesign and coding.
Bad move when the multi pool is coming out ...
legendary
sold, i move on, bye my friends!
Me too. Don't like to support a coin that was already dead when it was born.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
sold, i move on, bye my friends!
legendary
How about that the explorer isn`t live so we can`t see the DEV dumping coins Smiley

It is a little tooooo quiet...
A little? It's deadquiet...
Beware
How about that the explorer isn`t live so we can`t see the DEV dumping coins Smiley

It is a little tooooo quiet...
Activity: 20
Merit: 0

What do you mean with "could not be opened now" exactly? Smiley

Recently I got it too.
http://i0.simplest-image-hosting.net/picture/1077.png

If I install new wallet on other PC, after 1st fail start, wallet work fine.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
i hope it will up and better
thanks
BitCoin, webdesign and coding.
Hello guys .

We're back. Sorry for all the problems you're experiencing. We had some HW issues and neede to restore every DB, machines, servers and working on it.

Please resend us with PVT messages your IPO addresses to receive your IPO quotes.

I already answered to kalenen and we're now ready to execute every payout.

We'll continue development. Since a lot of the little ipo we collected is been used to sustain price at around 200 satoshi ipo quotes are not so big.

I thanks you all for your continue activity and support!

For the multipools we're building one ourself, cause we don't want others pools asking so many fees for us. Give us some time, we'll keep the market on rex alive till we can.

HELP US! HELP YOUR COIN! Wink
My wallet could not be opened now, if there is experiencing the same thing? please help

What do you mean with "could not be opened now" exactly? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
Hello guys .

We're back. Sorry for all the problems you're experiencing. We had some HW issues and neede to restore every DB, machines, servers and working on it.

Please resend us with PVT messages your IPO addresses to receive your IPO quotes.

We'll continue development. Since a lot of the little ipo we collected is been used to sustain price at around 200 satoshi ipo quotes are not so big.

For the multipools we're building one ourself, cause we don't want others pools asking so many fees for us. Give us some time, we'll keep the market on rex alive till we can.

My wallet could not be opened now, if there is experiencing the same thing? please help

you will have to provide some mor informations
nobody can help you like this
Activity: 61
Hello guys .

Activity: 70
We don't see people following Europecoin as customers, we love to think about you all as a community, am i wrong?
Even better as long as community stands for communication. One of the most important and often underestimated things for an altcoin to grow.
Maybe a europecoinforum would be a good idea.

Definitely yes, could be! We'll take this option into consideration, will make some tries ... we'll update you asap!
legendary
We don't see people following Europecoin as customers, we love to think about you all as a community, am i wrong?
Even better as long as community stands for communication. One of the most important and often underestimated things for an altcoin to grow.
Maybe a europecoinforum would be a good idea.
Activity: 70
Hello guys .

Good to know it was a HW issue and not the devteam falling apart or something like that. As long as you keep us informed as if we were customers, I'll keep seeing the Europecoin as my favorite altcoin.

Pages:
Jump to: