Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Σ[ERRORCOIN]Σ[SCRYPT]Σ[POW]Σ[YoBitNet]Σ[UNMODERATED] - page 4. (Read 8827 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Good news! The Mac wallet is now available.

http://i.imgur.com/0iAn3wc.png
Here you go:

https://err.suprnova.cc

enjoy

Happy to see ErrorCoin on suprnova.cc and we-mine-coins Cool Thanks guys! Don't forget to pm your ERR address.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
TimSweat
Any talk of exchange?

as you see suprnova did a pool , so maybe others will mine now and then exchange . but it needs alot more miners and attention i think . but should do very well .
Activity: 388
Twitter: @goodguyed
Any talk of exchange?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
www.cryptodesign.cc
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
Activity: 388
Twitter: @goodguyed
Have 280k ERR that I'm willing to sell. If no decent offers, will hold. PM me with any offers.
TimSweat
Dev you really need to let everyone know to be on the right chain state and promote it so that it gets to an exchange at some point so other miners will see it could be and ok coin to mine . If you don't , it may not get the attention it needs to get very far since alot of devs abandon coins so often , not saying you will but I have mined a few and think you would do good promoting it and sticking with it .

I agree thats why i joined to this project. I think Error coin is not error.

Thank You . I'm glad his project has someone good involved from the forum . I'm mining away and hope this coin sticks unlike most of that ico ipo pure pos crap coins .

Those ico ipo pure pos crap coins are really the biggest evil. Let get back to good old mining.
Yea , I know right , seems everyone is hung up on coins they dont have to mine , make their money from the coins being bought and then dump and run , like ext , wallet with no connections and cant do nothing with the coins in the wallet but let them sit till someone takes it over eventually . Hopefully This one stays around to be mined and sold properly .
legendary
www.cryptodesign.cc
Dev you really need to let everyone know to be on the right chain state and promote it so that it gets to an exchange at some point so other miners will see it could be and ok coin to mine . If you don't , it may not get the attention it needs to get very far since alot of devs abandon coins so often , not saying you will but I have mined a few and think you would do good promoting it and sticking with it .

Thank You . I'm glad his project has someone good involved from the forum . I'm mining away and hope this coin sticks unlike most of that ico ipo pure pos crap coins .

Those ico ipo pure pos crap coins are really the biggest evil. Let get back to good old mining.
TimSweat

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

I second that opinion... I'll be mining this coin for a couple of days, but if dev doesn't show us he's active, i'll drop it ASAP....
legendary
www.cryptodesign.cc

TimSweat
Activity: 597
Merit: 253
... and the swarm is headed towards us
I've made a logo, i hope you will like it, so here it is:

I will pm my ERR address, cos it is forbidden to paste addresses here i think.

You can slap as beautiful a logo as you want on this, but that won't stop it from being a big steaming dog turd of a coin.

That said, some really nice logos there!
@Scorpianz, i don't mind giving a bigger reward for the block explorer but the bounty is only payable in ERR. Let me know if still interested. Thanks
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I have messaged the dev about a block explorer.
legendary
www.cryptodesign.cc
Great , second pool is up, Dev should add this to the OP.

edit:

conf file should be added to op too:

Code:
errorcoin.conf

rpcuser=*
rpcpassword=*
listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
rpcport=6668
port=6667
rpcallowip=*