Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN][ESCO][NO ICO][MASTERNODES] ESCROW COIN- ESCROW CURRENCY FOR CRYPTOWORLD - page 20. (Read 35309 times)

Activity: 352
Merit: 1
You're not giving miners any incentive to mine your coin. You should decrease masternode rewards and increase PoW rewards in the beginning so that miner's will move blocks and stabilize your network. It seems you implemented this reward structure to benefit yourself with the premine, but did not think that without miners, you're not going to get your rewards.

MN is going to play major role.
Activity: 352
What makes you different from Descrow?

Descrow is in token stage doing ICO.

This is coin. There is difference between coin and token

We are not selling Tokens only. People can mine and stake this coin

Why is this coin any more suitable for doing escrow than any other coin? Does it have trustless smart contract capability built into it?

No transaction cost Escrow system will be developed.
Activity: 171
Merit: 105
You're not giving miners any incentive to mine your coin. You should decrease masternode rewards and increase PoW rewards in the beginning so that miner's will move blocks and stabilize your network. It seems you implemented this reward structure to benefit yourself with the premine, but did not think that without miners, you're not going to get your rewards.
Activity: 253
Merit: 252

Why is this coin any more suitable for doing escrow than any other coin? Does it have trustless smart contract capability built into it?
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
LOL this is one of the dumbest cash grab's i've ever seen.  you might as well just say premine=500k, 100% PoS and stake all your coins.  i mean bc that's literally what you're doing.  WTF is the point of this coin (answer: there is none).

1 % Premine

POW is there, Please read specs

Activity: 129
what is algo for mining POW??  pool??
LOL this is one of the dumbest cash grab's i've ever seen.  you might as well just say premine=500k, 100% PoS and stake all your coins.  i mean bc that's literally what you're doing.  WTF is the point of this coin (answer: there is none).

1 % is Premine , People can mine and stake.
Activity: 170

Activity: 140

Current block is already 7696, so it's not just premined, you were mining heavily before the announcement.

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Great idea, curious to see how this plays out.

White paper has a copy pasta typo Pg 2.

Wouldn't it be better to go slightly better rewards for the masternode in the pos stage over staking?
Activity: 162
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/9498088826998
so what is POW algorithm? Scrypt?
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
Activity: 140

What is masternode requirement?

Activity: 116
So...

12 coins per block go to Masternodes.  You premined 500,000 coins.. and proof of work emission is 1 coin per block?

Yeah. This is a really retarded idea.  Could you be a bit less transparent in your cash grab next time?  Talk about selfish.
Pages:
Jump to: