Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ [ANN][ESCROW][OFFLINE] Automatic escrow service | Bot CLOSED FOREVER | ! ★★ - page 2. (Read 3795 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 100
50 WDC for 1 LTC and I'll give it a try. Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 254
I will be willing to test this with someone. I'll trade 40 WDC for 1 LTC, which is roughly the current 100 WDC/2.4 LTC rate.

Let me know.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
You mind if I add this to my thread as an escrow service? Looks top notch!
That would be great, thank you. But please add it's currently in beta testing.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
What a great idea! This looks very, very promising..
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
You mind if I add this to my thread as an escrow service? Looks top notch!
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Sweet.  Coming from a guy who got scammed twice.

Who wants to test this with me?  I can send you 5 WDC and you can send me whatever.  Once you give me the address, I will PM eBot.

tb
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Make this into an automated exchange that updates!  With escrow this would be killer!
What do you mean by "link" ?
It's a service that works directly on this forum, by sending a PM to "eBot". You should read the first post. Wink

I will add GoldCoin soon. Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Hi Nadia,

Is their a link to this Escrow service and can you also add Goldcoin.

A scam ? To steal what ? 1000 altcoins ? Huh
I think there is faster way to do that than coding a bot for few weeks and delay it few times because it's not yet ready. Wink
Activity: 1395
Merit: 505
How do we know the ebot account is not just a scam?  This was posted by a junior member
The service is now OPEN. It is currently in beta testing, and as such, there is 0% fee (excepting txfee).

Feel free to report any bugs or coins you want to be added. Wink
Activity: 112
Any progress on this? If you get it to work, my services would happily be made unnecessary.
Don't worry, it should start soon, tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. I experienced some unexpected difficulties during development. Cry
For example, how do you refund coins if the transaction is canceled ? Huh

It seems easy on paper, you just have to send back coins to the original sender address. But that's wrong. Undecided
If the user sent coins using, for example, an online wallet, you will maybe refund someone else : the sender address can be "shared" between all users of the service...

So the new idea is simple : I let user decides when he wants to cancel transaction and on which address he wants to get a refund. Wink

Great idea, good luck with it!
Any progress on this? If you get it to work, my services would happily be made unnecessary.
Don't worry, it should start soon, tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. I experienced some unexpected difficulties during development. Cry
For example, how do you refund coins if the transaction is canceled ? Huh

It seems easy on paper, you just have to send back coins to the original sender address. But that's wrong. Undecided
If the user sent coins using, for example, an online wallet, you will maybe refund someone else : the sender address can be "shared" between all users of the service...

So the new idea is simple : I let user decides when he wants to cancel transaction and on which address he wants to get a refund. Wink
Activity: 112
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Touchdown
Nice, clean and simple idea.  They're often the best.

Don't go too heavy with the fee though - this has the potential to become the norm for young traders, I'd think .5% from each side would be plenty.
Activity: 115
I could see some double scamming potential Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 264
This is an awesome concept!

But you should consider making the trade time like 5 minutes, no one wants to have their coin stuck with the bot for 1 hour if the other guy is a scammer or troll.

Enable user to specify number of minutes, either on a web form or (preferably) with the coin itself, as a comment or such. The # of minutes the bot will wait should be the lower of the two numbers specified.
Activity: 34
This would be supremely helpful for the new alt-currencies.  If you manage to get it up and running then you're halfway to running your own exchagne too.
Activity: 28
This sounds like a great idea. Hope you succeed.
Pages:
Jump to: