Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]EST - EstheticaCoin - Masternode - Shop - Debit Card - page 5. (Read 5848 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io

NEXT-GEN P2P NETWORK

At ESTHETICACOIN core is a unique fully-incentivized peer-to-peer network. Miners are rewarded for securing the blockchain and masternodes are rewarded for validating, storing and serving the blockchain to users. Masternodes represent a new layer of network servers that work in highly secure clusters called quorums to provide a variety of decentralized services, like instant transactions, privacy and governance, while eliminating the threat of low-cost network attacks.

10000 EST = 1 Masternode
DEBIT CARD - soon

SPEND ANY-TIME ANYWHERE
ESTHETICACOIN DIGITAL CASH

Use ESTHETICACOIN to make instant, private payments online or in-store using our secure open-source platform hosted by thousands of users around the world.

INSTANT

Your time is valuable. InstantSend payments confirm in less than a second.

PRIVATE

Protect your financial information. PrivateSend ensures your activity history and balances are private.

SECURE

Security you can count on. Transactions are confirmed by 1,000 Gigahash of X11 ASIC computing power and over 4,100 servers hosted around the world.

Explorer - http://estheticacoin.info/
Nodes - addnode=213.252.247.109:17461

Post scriptum - i searching someone who have ability for posting tags at this forum because i cant post properly Sad
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
reserve indonesia translate
and any airdrop
JNR
Activity: 585
Merit: 100
@JNRcryptobox
masternodes again, so this coin is already listed on c-cex ?
anyway pm me if you need help,
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
how to get free coin dev ?
Activity: 35
Merit: 0

INDONESIAN Translation

NEXT-GEN P2P NETWORK

At ESTHETICACOIN core is a unique fully-incentivized peer-to-peer network. Miners are rewarded for securing the blockchain and masternodes are rewarded for validating, storing and serving the blockchain to users. Masternodes represent a new layer of network servers that work in highly secure clusters called quorums to provide a variety of decentralized services, like instant transactions, privacy and governance, while eliminating the threat of low-cost network attacks.

10000 EST = 1 Masternode
DEBIT CARD - soon

SPEND ANY-TIME ANYWHERE
ESTHETICACOIN DIGITAL CASH

Use ESTHETICACOIN to make instant, private payments online or in-store using our secure open-source platform hosted by thousands of users around the world.

INSTANT

Your time is valuable. InstantSend payments confirm in less than a second.

PRIVATE

Protect your financial information. PrivateSend ensures your activity history and balances are private.

SECURE

Security you can count on. Transactions are confirmed by 1,000 Gigahash of X11 ASIC computing power and over 4,100 servers hosted around the world.

Explorer - http://estheticacoin.info/
Nodes - addnode=213.252.247.109:17461

Post scriptum - i searching someone who have ability for posting tags at this forum because i cant post properly Sad
Pages:
Jump to: