Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ETD] EARTHMEDZ | Project Forum - page 3. (Read 1472 times)

copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 05:52:25 PM
Dear investors, the clock is ticking fast and the set date is almost upon us.

Earthmedz ICO starts in few days, April 20th, 2018 is the date. Get whitelisted and be a part of our community members that will get 20% bonus on token purchase during ICO token sale.

Investors will also get an additional 20% bonus when their referred users purchase ETD token using their referral link.

Click here to join Earthmedz White list or visit our website here

Earthmedz is a decentralised patient- and doctor-driven cooperative focused on life-threatening and/or rare diseases. It is tailored to support the unification of healthcare to ensure the provision of the best medical care to everyone, everywhere.

Token sale will be in 4 stages with Soft Cap of $3M and Hard Cap $20.1M:

Stage 1: 1ETD = $0.12 for the 1st 40M token
Stage 2: 1ETD = $0.13 for 2nd 40M token
Stage 3: 1ETD = $0.14 for the next 40M token
Stage 4: 1ETD = $0.15 for the last 30M token

Join us in decentralizing health care services to everyone, everywhere.

To learn more about how Earthmedz works, kindly visit our website and join our social media channels.

Best Regards,
The Earthmedz team.
copper member
April 17, 2018, 05:17:26 PM
What a unique concept so you going to sell premine coins to other with some attractive graphics and promotional videos even you don't want to show who is behind this project. Time for this kind of ICOs is over now better implement more security for investors and bring a unique system for ICO.

Thanks. you can  check the website http://earthmedz.io for details about the team members and also contact them.
Our credibility is 100%. This is not a scam project. Earthmedz is providing healthcare solution that will be beneficial to all. You may want to check our whitepaper for proper and full understanding about Earthmedz.
Best Regards.
Activity: 69
April 17, 2018, 11:34:19 AM
 What a unique concept so you going to sell premine coins to other with some attractive graphics and promotional videos even you don't want to show who is behind this project. Time for this kind of ICOs is over now better implement more security for investors and bring a unique system for ICO.
Activity: 52
April 17, 2018, 11:24:30 AM
 this project have lots of potentials. count my support thru sharing and posting on my social media accounts. i wish this project a big success in the near future. goodluck dev.
Activity: 81
April 17, 2018, 11:17:42 AM
hard to admit that i dont know much about this project ,its new for me, but im willing learn all about  ETD project and on it rigth now. goodluck to this project and wishing all the best of your team. goodluck dev
Activity: 60
April 17, 2018, 11:05:35 AM
I feel they're making this as they go along, they've done all they have said they would so far so let's give them the benefit of the doubt. All thing are good i  will buy  some  ETD.
Activity: 85
April 17, 2018, 10:59:06 AM
 I would like additional information about this project. But I'm sure this project can have a high appeal to investors if the promotion is more upgraded and has the potential to succeed.
Activity: 87
April 17, 2018, 10:46:26 AM
This project looking promising because this is backed by very professional, this would very successful ICO, good luck dev team
Activity: 77
April 17, 2018, 10:36:38 AM
Hello , iam   still waiting for your reply about translation.. you said to contact  you and i already did, however still havent received your reply for almost 3days
Activity: 96
April 17, 2018, 04:36:24 AM
One of the very few project that makes sense. I will run with this.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
dApps Development Automation Platform
April 17, 2018, 12:38:23 AM
Health Industries is important for human in this world..Health industries is a great prospect for investor too..Luckily Earthmedz are the project who care about our health industries..This project will success for sure even there are many project look like this too, but i think health industries is a big world so no problem..I hope you can expand this project all over the world and people around the world can get the benefit from this project..
Activity: 80
April 17, 2018, 12:37:47 AM
 Why would someone invest in this over Plutus.it that has a verified proof of concept, actual registered company, trademark, and contract limited supply?

Not trying to bash, just curious. And yes, I know their ICO is over and OTC trading far over ICO price already.
Activity: 91
April 17, 2018, 12:25:44 AM
hello dev.. pls check pm for translation.. thanks and hoping for the success of this project
copper member
April 16, 2018, 01:11:20 PM

Dear community, thanks for your support and belief in Earthmedz vision so far. With your help and support, we have been nominated as one of the Best ICOs to participate in Track.io ICO of the week contest. Vote for Earthmedz and earn 10ETD for voting...  Vote for Earthmedz to become the top ICO of the week on https://www.trackico.io/ico/earthmedz/#statistics  and earn etd tokens.

Please remember to take screenshot showing 'Vote ICO' before and after voting.

Fill the vote report form to be eligible
https://t.co/jNsN7P1hV7
Activity: 59
April 16, 2018, 05:23:45 AM
This is a promising project!  The idea of project was relevant and catchy. Congratulations
copper member
April 16, 2018, 04:06:32 AM
It looks great with interesting ideas behind the project. Please update more details as soon as possible, dev. I need more information before deciding investing in the project.

Thanks. You can do well to join our telegram group http://t.me/earthmedz to stay updated, and if you have any question to ask, feel free to do so and I will reply you to the best of my knowledge.
Best regards.
copper member
April 16, 2018, 04:04:04 AM
I saw so many noobs are very active and promoting this premine coin. There is nothing into this thread just some promises better show us who are into dev team and they have credibility to deliver this or not

Thanks. you can  check the website http://earthmedz.io for details about the team members and also contact them.
Our credibility is 100%. This is not a scam project. Earthmedz is providing healthcare solution that will be beneficial to all. You may want to check our whitepaper for proper and full understanding about Earthmedz.
Best Regards.
Activity: 11
April 16, 2018, 03:19:47 AM
good project
Activity: 63
April 16, 2018, 02:01:50 AM
의료에 투명성과 평등을 가져 오는 데 중점을두고 개발하고
의료 지식을 공유함으로써 환자가의사 결정을 내리기 전에 올바른 정보를 쉽게 접할 수 있도록 모든 환자에게 적절한 정보를 제공하는 의사 전문가 네트워크는 참바람직한 블록체인혁명이다.
Activity: 39
April 15, 2018, 09:15:58 AM
good
Pages:
Jump to: