Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ETHEREUM.BROKER presents VIX Coin Token. STOP BEING DUMB!! - page 8. (Read 2909 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 10
Do you need China's promotion and Chinese translation? Thank you very much!
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
Do you have ICO?
Activity: 211
I have participated in this activity. May I ask when you can go public? What exchanges?
Activity: 225
The concept of this project is very good, the currency market is very volatile now, we need such a visual indicator to help the transaction! May you succeed!
Activity: 161
Merit: 16
how many rounds of air drops are there?
Activity: 215
I have not found the information and white paper of this team on the website. Can you introduce it to us?
Activity: 163
Merit: 2
Nice project, but just 100 users for the airdrop may be a bit too low, but as long as I'm in I don't mind Cheesy

Should definitely edit the OP to include all details, would be a shame if people miss out this awesome project!
Activity: 347
Merit: 111
dear DEV
         this activity only allows one hundred people to participate,and the  individual thinks too little. this is  not conducive to the promotion of this project!So please increase your quota!
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Good luck with the project dev, looking forward to a token with decent structure and future proof.
Activity: 210
There is no messages on the telegram group. i have joined Ethereum.broker telegram group. can someone please confirm it is correct or wrong
Activity: 15
nice project. i have joined for the airdrpo. let's see where this will go.
Activity: 194
Merit: 14
Great project Smiley
but Why don't you announce a lot of information Huh
Activity: 22
Please provide some more information. I know u must have a vision but without proper providing knowledge we can't trust as much as we can. I will be happy if u give any technical knowledge about the project. And thanks Dev. All the best to ur team. Looking forward.
Activity: 101
Merit: 7
Is there any link to join the Telegram group?

I search in the Thread and Website cant' find it  Huh

check this link   https://t.me/ethereumbroker
Activity: 199
Mercy
Is there any link to join the Telegram group?

I search in the Thread and Website cant' find it  Huh
Activity: 101
Merit: 7
Activity: 3
Its really been a well contructed project and it really shows a very fantastic project it really satisfies us
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
Completed the form. Only 100 users? Hope I am in as I was the 42nd member on Telegram and 52nd for retweeting Smiley

Good luck for the project.
Activity: 24
The whitepaper can be extended with a detailed roadmap. I could help Turkish translation. Just let me know.
Activity: 773
Merit: 255
Don't see 100 subscribers as of now in Telegram. Also followed all the rules. So waiting for my 1M tokens. When Airdrop will be released to us ?
Pages:
Jump to: