Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ [ANN][ETHGG] ⚡ ETHEREUM GRID- BOUNTY ⚡ AIRDROP ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ - page 5. (Read 7385 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Its the promising project. I waiting for detail signature campaign: Code signature, detailed rewards...
Activity: 22
im excited but there is no website, whitepaper, twitter... Very strange  Undecided Undecided . Normally you have to have at least a whitepaper before you announce the airdrop or coins.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
Nice project and presentation as well. I am looking forward for ETHGG news and updates from ETHGG Team and Developer because this is a very good project. I am in on the ETHGG Airdrop and I have submitted the Google Form. I hope i am qualify for this ETHGG Airdrop. Thanks once again for the opportunity.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
joined, but did not find a link to telegrams
Activity: 112
i'm not driving fast, just flying low
How many participants for airdrop?
Still waiting for the update but worry full  Lips sealed
So what name of the token. Grid or gray?
Ethgg? Ethereum grog maybe Grin
Activity: 359
Join airdrop dev,good luck..
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
very good project and presentation, Looking forward to the token distribution.
Activity: 2
very good presentation, I am interested to follow your project and I want to follow the program you offer.
Activity: 70
look's good project ethereum.. joined the airdrop and waiting for update the bounty.. thank you
Activity: 89
I'm waiting for more update on this thread.
Activity: 101
Pencari Receh
Woow airdrop from big project... Biggest comunity
Activity: 110
Goodluck to the project, it seems interesting, hoping for more info.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Is this ETH Grid or ETH grey? In the form it says ETH grey. Eitherway, project seems positive. Good luck dev.
Activity: 29
I'll be waiting for the bounty campaign annoucement..i hope it will be releases soon.thanks dev!!
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Good! This is quite interesting and realistic. I will monitor it in the future and will support the project if it is feasible. Thanks in advance.
Project looks nice. More information needed,  no social media link and no website.
Activity: 370
Merit: 101
Freedom is priceless
bounty distribution is fair and square. I am interested  Cheesy
Activity: 216
looking forward for this tokens. it will be great if i can get this token especially for free, and i hope the price will be high.  Grin
I hope this project will be successful. I'll share it with my friends.

Good luck。 Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 82
I wish the developers the best of luck.I would be glad to join the telegram group.
Pages:
Jump to: