Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][₦ET]Netcoin Evolution - NOW WITH GRAVITY WELL! - page 4. (Read 28631 times)

Activity: 517
Merit: 502
Major development going on with Netcoin! Get ready for a few very exiting months!
More updates to come!

Sounds nice! I bet it will make the price go thru da roof! I think I will go buy some more! Right now! The devs need exiting! Freudian slip

Ups, fixed!

Btw. What do you guys like the most?

100,00 ₦
100,00 ₦et
100,00 Net
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Major development going on with Netcoin! Get ready for a few very exiting months!
More updates to come!

Sounds nice! I bet it will make the price go thru da roof! I think I will go buy some more! Right now! The devs need exiting! Freudian slip
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
More updates to come!

Maybe some POS action coming Wink

Maybe more then just POS. Wink (and no I am not talking about POW)

I best pick me some more net up then Smiley
More updates to come!

Maybe more then just POS. Wink (and no I am not talking about POW)
More updates to come!

Major development going on with Netcoin! Get ready for a few very exciting months!
More updates to come!

Is only visible activity of the netcoin foundation occasionally pumping?

Not sure if there is any more action on their own forums :/
Activity: 1316
Merit: 593

Is only visible activity of the netcoin foundation occasionally pumping?

Activity: 336
Merit: 254
CoinMine.pw
No one CryptoCoin wallets don't use OpenSSL. Only last version of BitCoin use it for some merchant futures.
Other dev just compile wallet with new version of OpenSSL library, because it's was made by BitCoin.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 593

what to do with OpenSSL bug in Netcoin? (development)

Other coin devs did.

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
is NET made by Chinese? Sad
where is the community? nothing to do with NET. Angry
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
We need to push this coin back to 50 Satoshi. Massive selling is needed. Lets crush this so we can load up on it again one more time.
Now we are getting some action here.

A 1.1 BTC buy will raise the market up to 500. This is extremely thin market now. Where are the investors?

http://bter.com/trade/net_cny they are all here.
Now we are getting some action here.

A 1.1 BTC buy will raise the market up to 500. This is extremely thin market now. Where are the investors?
First you say "This is truly a good coin with a great name" Now you're saying kill this coin. You should really stop contradicting yourself
Netcoin is here to stay

NETCoin is here to be traded. It is a good coin to trade. That what a currency is good for. Not an investment.

Now its the time to crush NET to sub 50 Satoshi levels by selling it hard. Then you accumulate and rise it up to 300 one more time.

Kapeesh?

lol yes "newbie with <0.0xxx BTC balance!"  show em how tis done  Roll Eyes

Haha thats an old note, but I'm keeping it. Of course I am much richer now in BTC but I make a lot less daily than the value of BTC drops haha so I mine daily and every day my net worth in BTC goes south, well since March 1st at least.
legendary
Activity: 1876
First you say "This is truly a good coin with a great name" Now you're saying kill this coin. You should really stop contradicting yourself
Netcoin is here to stay

NETCoin is here to be traded. It is a good coin to trade. That what a currency is good for. Not an investment.

Now its the time to crush NET to sub 50 Satoshi levels by selling it hard. Then you accumulate and rise it up to 300 one more time.

Kapeesh?

lol yes "newbie with <0.0xxx BTC balance!"  show em how tis done  Roll Eyes
Have fun filling never ending buyorders on BTER Tongue they are the marketmakers.

http://bter.com/trade/net_cny

Netcoin is here to stay

Kapeesh?
Now its time to CRUSH this baby back down and load up more. Sell sell sell down to 350 Satoshi. Lets do this.
Activity: 290
Merit: 100
Netcoins are the best coins!
 Smiley GO NET!

Come mine with us: http://pool.netcoinfoundation.org  Low 1% mining fee

Pool Hash Rate    21594.000 KH/s
Pool Efficiency    98.99%
Current Active Workers    26
Current Difficulty    4.38961519
Est. Next Difficulty    4.93659051 (Change in 48 Blocks)
Est. Avg. Time per Round (Network)    53 seconds
Est. Avg. Time per Round (Pool)    13 minutes 36 seconds
Est. Shares this Round    17980 (done: 61.34%)
Next Network Block    267373    (Current: 267372)
Last Block Found    267366
Time Since Last Block    8 minutes 10 seconds
Pages:
Jump to: