Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟 [ANN][eTV] eTelevision| AIRDROP | No ICO (CLOSED) 🌟🌟 - page 13. (Read 7565 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
This is a smart way to get around some of the scammers.    I think a streaming service or some sort of decentralized  tv/movie service could be huge if done right.

or a smart way to get scammed? I can't believe the number of idiots willing to send their real money in exchange for a post on forum then call it 'smart way to get around scammers'? you people are unbelievable!

I wouldn't consider myself scammed if I get nothing out of this. I sent 0,000001 ETH (it's worth 0,0003 USD). That's literally nothing...
I believe that your project will not be scam
and I want to follow the aidrop of this project but I do not understand how to register airdrop in project please penjelasanya
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215
This is a smart way to get around some of the scammers.    I think a streaming service or some sort of decentralized  tv/movie service could be huge if done right.

or a smart way to get scammed? I can't believe the number of idiots willing to send their real money in exchange for a post on forum then call it 'smart way to get around scammers'? you people are unbelievable!

I wouldn't consider myself scammed if I get nothing out of this. I sent 0,000001 ETH (it's worth 0,0003 USD). That's literally nothing...
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
bit★Starz - Dream Big, Win Bigger
People sending 0.00001 ETH and paying 40-50x fees, what a joke  Cheesy

Indeed. However donation system is not here to actually collect money from people (but they are welcome) instead its here to prevent brand new adresses and multiple accounts. 1/10th of 0.01$ wont help us in any way, if we wanted to get value out of this better way would be to collect email adresses since they are much more valuable in the future.

This system helped us to minimize fake registrations, however even with manually checking and sending its impossible to prevent all scammers and spammers but i will personally make sure that we minimize them to less than 1% of total registrations. They will dump tokens immideatelly anyway, so no worries regarding that.

Please have patience, everyone that followed the rules will recive their tokens ASAP (as soon as possible). Meanwhile stay tuned for BOUNTY that will be announced later today.
Activity: 336
Already sent ether in your address Smiley Wish you goodluck and more power to this project.
Thanks for the tokens in advance Dev.!
Activity: 118
People sending 0.00001 ETH and paying 40-50x fees, what a joke  Cheesy
Activity: 44
Merit: 10
 i sent eth lets see whats next Smiley
Activity: 68
just sent 0.001ETH, hope eTV will be better Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hello. Bye.
Joined the airdrop. Thanks dev.
Activity: 630
Merit: 172
most people are sending a fraction of a penny?  How can you even consider this a scam.  The person might make a dollar total? lol......
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

True but most of the people are sending 300th of $0.01.
Activity: 416
Merit: 103

Activity: 85
send 0.00001
thanks for the airdrop
Activity: 238
sent 0.00001 eth for airdrop ,thank you!
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
sent 0.0001 eth..thanks in advance..and goodluck for this project
Activity: 196
Sent 0.00001 eth
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Joined the airdrop and sent 0.00001.Good luck Dev !   Wink
Activity: 138
send 0.006, just waiting for the result, will get how many coins eTV
Activity: 374
Joined airdrop
Send eth done
Dont sell this token cheap
Hold this,
Thanks
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2
so you will automatically send the airdrop coins to the addresses that sent any amount ether to the
address? or is there anything else i need to do?
Activity: 347
😶😶😶😶😶
Mayne sending a smaal amount of eth will make the airdrop more fair
lets try maybe this will be better
Pages:
Jump to: