Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Escodex- Decentralized Exchange - page 14. (Read 28763 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Since security is very important topic, I like how Escodex is primaly focused on this topic. I like the decentralized idea of it.
Activity: 352
Merit: 1
If it's a dex, why bother users with a registration process?
Is the smart contract available for review?

Private key stays in USER browser only.  Signed transaction is sent to blockchain for execution.

Activity: 224
Merit: 36
ch4534ch3ckn3v3rch453481tch
If it's a dex, why bother users with a registration process?
Is the smart contract available for review?
Activity: 10
my friend lose money sending coins out of escodex ,please research this coin project before you use it
Activity: 154
Merit: 20
There look is attractive and easy to understand, but i dont see the trading volume and trading pairs are available there.
Activity: 17
So my coins are lost ?  Cry
Activity: 20
i just talk to the mods and they dont worry about nothing, i lose money on this exchange already am not going to use it again and i'll tell my friends to stay far from this exchange because its a scam. i heard they add all they other scam coins to the exchange to and none of them has volume
Activity: 17
Hello team, i have a problem with my balance on your exchange.

I had bought some ESCO on Crypto-bridge and i wanted to send it on your exchange. I realise the transfert 2 days ago and didn't recive it.

I had contact CB support and they tell me that i don't need to transfert coin because if i use the same account, my balance must be the same in CB / ESCODEX  but this is not the case.

Can you help me to find what going wrong ?

My account : Monsieur-TK

THX
Activity: 16
this is 2018 next top scam exchange , am not going to put my money in this exchange , everything they do is just a copy yes
Activity: 28
Decentralization is the key driving factor in the crypto-economy. That's why the idea of cryptocurrency exchange without a middleman taking a cut was created. EscoDex is a decentralized exchange (DEX) that will support trading services for multiple cryptocurrencies, aiming to create a service that is simple and easy for the everyday user.EscoDex provide blockchain wallet service where consumers and traders can transact with multiple digital currencies.
my coins is missing to from my wallet i don't understand this , it must be the devs are able to scam us like this.
nobody should used this scam escodex exchange ,i should of know better after i see its just a copy of cryptobridge exchange darm them

Looks like you are from competitor team.

Cryptobridge and Escodex both are on same platform and front end is developed by same team. IT is functionally same. Both are on Blockchain and DEX. COin can not be lost.

Please share your Deposit Txn id and your username , if actually something lost it es very very easy to recover . If some thing wrong happen please connect support team on Discord and Telegram. They are available 24 hours
Activity: 56
interesting
this exchange is a scam just like other people say , i lose my money on escodex my 400 coins is missing from my wallet.
i should of know not to use this scam exchange after i heard other people saying the same thing.

escrow team you are a big scam and you can keep that money
your parents has fail and  make scammers ,its a shame

This is Dex , noway coins can be lost . If you understand basic of Blockchain.

if you give me your username or transaction id i will be able to explain or help in locating the coins
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
I like that developers communicate with forum participants and explain technical aspects . Causes great confidence . I wish you success
this is a big scam exchange so  much people lose they money on it or had money missing from they wallet
escrow coin is a scam coin and this escodex exchange is the bigger scam they make to thief even more money from people.
the crypto community already know about this scam project nobody will use it, so if you are new or did't know now you know to stay far from this scam coin

can you give me proof , our username or anything where you lost your Coins

This is DEX , your coins can not be lost
Activity: 182
Well done on the Slate listing  Smiley
@nascasto

Decentral exchange is a lot better concept in terms of safety of customer's money as here users are their bank themselves so negligible chances of hacking or crackdown.

As the concerns for promises go, every platform comes up with their own concept as we too have our "Escrow" feature.

We plan to roll out in a month and you may see how better, easy and interesting trading becomes

Apart from our promised main feature we are also adding couple of new features in our platform for ease of users as we feel while experiencing customer grievances. We look forward to make it a delightful experience for the crypto community.

Activity: 504
Merit: 102
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
There are too many decentral exchanges in the market. There are things that each of you has promised apart, but most of them are failing. Six months ago, the decentral exchanges were getting really good money, but the situation is a bit different.
@[email protected]

Escodex is basically meant to be a escrow platform that would facilitate swapping of funds of anonymous global traders instantaneously and provide 100% assurance of secure trading without any apprehensions of traders like who would transfer first. This feature will be rolled out in a month.

so this is just a basic version of dex!
Pages:
Jump to: