Author

Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Latest Cryptsy Additions, News and announcements. - page 110. (Read 199373 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
legendary
Any native Chinese, Russian or Greek, Spanish speakers care to help me properly translate the main OP thread? Not a Google translate one I have already made that myself looking for something that makes sense haha.

i'm not native but i'm Russian, i'll help.

Thanks I actually just got a guy working the Russian I wouldn't mind pushing it past you once I get the translation back so I get two sets of eyes on it. I also have a guy working Chinese now which is good. I would like to get one in each forum trade section if possible so if anyone speaks one of those languages and wants to translate my main thread I would appreciate the help or Google translate it is.

ok cool
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John
Any native Chinese, Russian or Greek, Spanish speakers care to help me properly translate the main OP thread? Not a Google translate one I have already made that myself looking for something that makes sense haha.

Thanks I actually just got a guy working the Russian I wouldn't mind pushing it past you once I get the translation back so I get two sets of eyes on it. I also have a guy working Chinese now which is good. I would like to get one in each forum trade section if possible so if anyone speaks one of those languages and wants to translate my main thread I would appreciate the help or Google translate it is.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 999
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Extremecoin now on BTER. More chance of it now getting onto Cryptsy?

+1
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
Product Marketing & Promotion / Software Developer
Extremecoin now on BTER. More chance of it now getting onto Cryptsy?
@Bit_John
@Bit_John
Lots of premined and insta mined coins being added ATM and a lot of bullshit justifying it

What makes you think Cryptsy has to justify it in any case?

Last I checked and was acknowledged by BitJohn is that Cryptsy is in it for profit, pure and simple.

They're not here to spread some delusional  liberal sense of fair play, freeing the capitalist slaves or any of the other completely laughable mantras associated with crypto currency. 99.999999999999999999% of all miners are here for the same reasons.

So if a profit can be made off an instamine POS, so be it.

I think the real problem is that, one or two of your instamine POS crap coins didn't get picked up.

Am I wrong?

~BCX~

We are absolutely in the business of making money we are a company its what we do. With that being said premines and non fair release coins tend to perform poorly so we rank them lower and let the market sort the premine out. We are pretty open about how we add coins its on the list Securecoin was #2 on the list #1 was not added yet for complications with implementation. Coins we don't think will perform well we rank pretty low. Coins we think are going to have issues or that have devs that typically haven't supported their coin in the past also get ranked low.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
GPL has no premine and difficulty has been rising steadily  Grin
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
please add Cloudcoin. It really deserves it. And I would like to trade it
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Should be a pool to start taking down some of the crapcoins that are almost dead and abandoned by dev/s.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Any news on a fix for Nanotoken deposits? I've deposited several hundred a couple of days ago, and generated a support ticket, but haven't heard anything more...
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022
Lots of premined and insta mined coins being added ATM and a lot of bullshit justifying it
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
legendary
Pennies? Already on Bter, kynda dissapointing how long it's taking cryptsy.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Pennies and Neocoin are on bter, chinese very quickly.

+1 JCoin  Smiley
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
J-Coin is in your list?
What do you think of this coin?

Its a decent coin and is pretty high on the list.

+1 for JPU  Smiley
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
PYC (paycoin)
Jump to: