Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Latest Cryptsy Additions, News and announcements. - page 20. (Read 199368 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
Anyone getting the pleasure of cancelling other people orders??

Are you actually cancelling peoples orders?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
add mooncoin so i can dump this horeshit coin ASAP!
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Add MEOW and MOON!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
A couple days ago I was trying to cancel an order and it said "This order does not belong to you" -- I didn't have a clue what it actually meant but now I know.

Activity: 128
Merit: 100
add earthcoin!!
Activity: 182
Anyone getting the pleasure of cancelling other people orders??
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
add Earthcoin please, there are so many people requesting this
Activity: 266
@ThisWeeksCoin wants to see DataCoin -DTC- at www.cryptsy.com . Thank You. 
twitter-pingping_su
Activity: 255
… and other coins (e.g. ELC) don't show up at all, not even as pending.

Yes, ELC deposits are completely broken since days  Angry
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
It's a pity. I liked Cryptsy, but I'm going to use vircurex to trade my DGC for the time being. Hope the madness of adding new coins stops. It's just dumb.
Activity: 60
Can you please fix your ongoing deposit issues?

At the moment I have issues depositing Worldcoin, Feathercoin, Elacoin and Megacoin. All my transactions have between 70 and 300 confirmations - but they are not credited to my account.

On good days the deposits work within 30 minutes. On bad days they don't work at all!

Really frustrating!!!

It would be nice to get an official statement from BigVern regarding those ongoing deposit issues.

… and other coins (e.g. ELC) don't show up at all, not even as pending. For a day or two it was possible to fix some errors with their "self-audit" function - of course that isn´t available any more. Why? Only the gods of Cryptsy know why…

Every other day new coins - but the core functionality is failing over and over again. It´s a joke.
Activity: 492
"New markets open. CAT/BTC (CatCoin), LOT/BTC (LottoCoin), FFC/BTC (FireFlyCoin)"

lol it'd be almost funny if it wasn't sooooo sad.

Please cryptsy just add shitcoin and be done with it...you know we want it.

agree, cryptsy greed is ruining the alts, soon every single piece of shit will be added to crapsy. Stop adding every single piece of junk to this site. At least make it some kind of challenge to get added on here. Don't be scared of coined up that can remain a place for copy and paste crap to die.

Well they are fast losing all volume from the top coins, all they are heading towards is being the dumping ground for the latest copy paste joke coins, soon they'll be the only way they can spin a buck (and that won't last when enough people have lost out holding junk bags).

They were heading that way earlier the only reprieve was a few articles in well know publications, but that's not going to last long, as they are more an embarrassment when people from investment circles come in.

I think some people with a bit of capital will be starting a new exchange soon.

They will have some high powered tech types with some wall street connections etc. and then they will give cryptsy a run for their money.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
"New markets open. CAT/BTC (CatCoin), LOT/BTC (LottoCoin), FFC/BTC (FireFlyCoin)"

agree, cryptsy greed is ruining the alts, soon every single piece of shit will be added to crapsy. Stop adding every single piece of junk to this site. At least make it some kind of challenge to get added on here. Don't be scared of coined up that can remain a place for copy and paste crap to die.

Well they are fast losing all volume from the top coins, all they are heading towards is being the dumping ground for the latest copy paste joke coins, soon they'll be the only way they can spin a buck (and that won't last when enough people have lost out holding junk bags).

They were heading that way earlier the only reprieve was a few articles in well know publications, but that's not going to last long, as they are more an embarrassment when people from investment circles come in.

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
GME still needs to be on BTC market. It has proven to be a solid coin, better than many coins in BTC markets so what's the problem to add it.
Activity: 255
Can you please fix your ongoing deposit issues?

At the moment I have issues depositing Worldcoin, Feathercoin, Elacoin and Megacoin. All my transactions have between 70 and 300 confirmations - but they are not credited to my account.

On good days the deposits work within 30 minutes. On bad days they don't work at all!

Really frustrating!!!

It would be nice to get an official statement from BigVern regarding those ongoing deposit issues.

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
@ThisWeeksCoin wants to see DataCoin -DTC- at www.cryptsy.com . Thank You. @TacitOrdo
Activity: 324
@ThisWeeksCoin wants to see DataCoin -DTC- at www.cryptsy.com . Thank You. @KeepItOrDie
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

The big question is.. WHO BENEFITS ?

I have strong suspicions that this junk coin boom is nothing more than a ponzi based conspiracy to control/ manipulate hashpower and hoard BTC and LTC.

It started last February/ March, when the gpu miners were FUD'd into prematurely giving up on mining BTC.

The asic companies needed something to eliminate/ divert the competition. eg. gpu miners

Cryptsy along with one or two other exchanges, delivered.
Activity: 99

qft
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

FireFlyCoin and LottoCoin are great Smiley

I'll scoop up some cheap FFC Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: