Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Exchange] PhenixEx.com - Announcements and Updates - CGB-ADT-QRK-XPM-RED - page 3. (Read 4705 times)

Activity: 399
Merit: 250
when i can find back my sexcoin?
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
John is going to make an exciting announcement soon Wink

Oh god, enough of this crap please....
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
CAP and WDC aren't coming through either...
Activity: 356
I've just talked to John. Mike is aware of the issues now and is working on it. They've been busy with PhenixEx related business, John is going to make an exciting announcement soon Wink

O look a minion spewing crap again.

All they need to do is update their sexcoin client to solve one of the glaring issues.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
Been 48 hours now.  Still no deposit.

This is starting to smell kind of scammy.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
I've just talked to John. Mike is aware of the issues now and is working on it. They've been busy with PhenixEx related business, John is going to make an exciting announcement soon Wink

Activity: 356
I think John and Mike do this as a side gig because the amount of effort they put forth is a tenth of the amount of talk they, or the minions, spew.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
Hey guys. John and Mike are asleep right now after a lot of work on the business side of PXC. We know there are problems and have received your support request. Please bear with us while we wait for the Mike to wake up Wink

Are they still sleeping?  Because my deposits are still not showing up.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
Hey guys. John and Mike are asleep right now after a lot of work on the business side of PXC. We know there are problems and have received your support request. Please bear with us while we wait for the Mike to wake up Wink
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
There are problems not only with withdrawal, but with deposit also.
I've sent SXC to my account more than 12 hours ago, but account still empty.
Support keeps silence.
Activity: 459
How long it takes to withdraw LTC from Phenixex? More than a day the withdraw transaction is still "Processing". More than a day no reply from [email protected].

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
Sent you a PM, thanks for your help Smiley

Hello Digit,

Did you send a message to [email protected]?
You may also drop me a PM with your accountname, I'll forward the request to Mike.

Best regards,
MaGNeT

Forwarded, thanks Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
Sent you a PM, thanks for your help Smiley

Hello Digit,

You may also drop me a PM with your accountname, I'll forward the request to Mike.

Best regards,
MaGNeT
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
Hi, deposited some CAPS to EmrpBBmbZKTdPFihP3QJhpdTa7Gs8DR9Va, but they are not showing
http://bottlecaps.kicks-ass.net/block_crawler.php?transaction=ab8ff499f7948e68f2b15593485b74024bf3cc3c7f0bf8007dc7156f3fe9bd64

Shows 708 confirms on bottlecaps.kicks-ass.net as of this post but in my phenixex account, no pendings/deposits :

No problems with the other coins, deposits/withdrawls work great.  Just CAPs

Hello Digit,

Best regards,
MaGNeT
Activity: 905
Merit: 1001
Public API is now up..

https://api.phenixex.com

M.

please also provide an API for each single trade of an currency!
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
Lol ORB

Anddddd credibility is gone

OP Should have been the give away don't ya think?    What about unocs.com???   Already working on an exchange?  BAHAHAHA!!! 
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
This is a pretty decent exchange.  good luck
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008
We are happy to be a part of PhenixEx! Please do not hesitate to let the CB team and community know if we can assist in making PhenixEx a success!
Pages:
Jump to: