Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE] RightBTC - Advancing Since 2014, USD/BTC/ETH/Tokens - page 10. (Read 22720 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 1
Why is my TRX withdrawal getting"refused by the system error"?
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I think they are still on systems improvement and development. Pending withdrawal happened to a few users, it is normal in this situation, but I don't think so with the users, they lose time just for waiting, that compensation is fair enough for them. I think it is only for today and wouldn't apply in the future when their systems have stable.
Activity: 46
I tried to register and fill the registration form, the first field filled with my email and then in the second field I click send, but I can't find any email with the code in my email. I also check the spam folder, but the email from rightBTC doesn't persist there. I need help, please.

Have you double check your email address? to make sure you have used the right email address. I registered a few days ago without any issue.. will be better to use their telegram group for fast response, I have an unanswered question here then I go to their telegram group.

yes, my email is correct.. i will join their telegram group.
Thank you.
Activity: 215
Merit: 3
For new users, we're giving away Right Token (RT) for new sign ups!

Today I heard on Telegram group.
Someone has got compensation for the troubled that faced in RightBTC (delayed on withdrawal), paid with RT tokens. Is it temporary or it will be applied in the future?  Grin  Grin  Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 335
Steady State Finance
Is there any other useful info here? I only saw a bit info on the first post, and the rest is only promotional images and some other promotional links. If the team are busy enough with some other thing, why don't to hire someone for maintenance this [ANN] page.

Yeah, absolutely agree with you, bud!

Creating an ANN thread is good but leaving and never coming back after that is not. That said, will you be extending your support here?  Assisting users whenever they have problems/inquiry.
copper member
Activity: 81

World’s leading digital asset management platform RightBTC set to launch its new OTC trading service with no withdrawal limits and zero trading fees.

https://www.coinspeaker.com/2018/09/18/rightbtc-to-launch-revolutionary-otc-trading-platform/
Activity: 127
when can onion be traded at Rightbtc? I have already checked to make some onion deposit, and it still can't be doing. It says suspension of deposit function, how about min deposit for onion?

We'll have the details about this soon! Sorry for the inconvenience.

No problem, I've been joined on RightBTC telegram group.

Don't miss this event!

How about users that registered before? Like me, I registered almost one week ago.
copper member
Activity: 141
when can onion be traded at Rightbtc? I have already checked to make some onion deposit, and it still can't be doing. It says suspension of deposit function, how about min deposit for onion?

We'll have the details about this soon! Sorry for the inconvenience.

Don't miss this event!
I tried to register and fill the registration form, the first field filled with my email and then in the second field I click send, but I can't find any email with the code in my email. I also check the spam folder, but the email from rightBTC doesn't persist there. I need help, please.

Have you double check your email address? to make sure you have used the right email address. I registered a few days ago without any issue.. will be better to use their telegram group for fast response, I have an unanswered question here then I go to their telegram group.
Activity: 46

that's good, and I glad to hear that..but will be more excellent if you answer my question above. I'll more appreciate it. am I ignored here?
copper member
Activity: 156
The cryptocurrency industry wasn’t how it is now. The regulations, rules and lawful conduct was nothing but a dream for some members of the market. Transparency and supervision in exchanges weren’t given importance, however, this has changed over the years.

Love that RightBTC is mentioned here. Read more at:

http://www.blockchainreporter.net/2018/09/10/changing-faces-of-the-cryptocurrency-industry-transparency-and-crypto-exchanges/
copper member
Its on Maintenance again?

This is like the second time within this month. I know upgrade could be a mess but come on. Get this going already.

https://support.rightbtc.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015441072-RightBTC-2-0-2-Upgrade-Completion-Announcement

You can PM the account directly if there's anymore problem.

https://cryptocurrencynews.com/choosing-cryptocurrency-exchanges/

RightBTC mentioned in that article. Thanks to cryptocurrencynews.com!
Activity: 44
Its on Maintenance again?

This is like the second time within this month. I know upgrade could be a mess but come on. Get this going already.
copper member
Exchanges start building their own chain? Seems like RightBTC has been doing it since 2016:

https://www.koinalert.com/exchanges-are-shifting-away-from-ethereum/
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
-
Sounds good, I'll keep my eyes on it.
Do we need doing KYC, by the way? As we know, that's standard procedure related to a crypto activity (just asking)
i'm assuming every place will have to, after the tomahawk debacle. the SEC is starting to crack down.

The answer was as what i expected, lol. These are the miner's jargon nowadays since Bitmaintech does the same
Activity: 215
Merit: 7
Cobain of Crypto

We have OTC coming soon! Together, we're moving forward!
Is RightBTC integrating fiat pairs?  Huh Huh Huh

Seems crazy, only heard of one other platform TRYING to do it. It's every exchanges dream
copper member

We have OTC coming soon! Together, we're moving forward!
copper member
Activity: 81

RightBTC is announcing the TOP 10 accounts who have made deposits on RightBTC from 00:00 to 23:59 on September 1st and 2nd, 2018 (GMT+4)

https://support.rightbtc.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015420471-TOP10-Deposit-Volume-on-September-1st-and-2nd

The "Deposit for RT" event is still in progress. Everybody can win RT rewards and TOP5 of the total deposit volume will receive big bonus.
Pages:
Jump to: