Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE] safecex.com - yet another anonymous cryptocoin exchange - page 4. (Read 13406 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
As for suspiciousness, well, things that are really suspicious are not like this.

You'd expect a scam exchange to have expensive web design; planned, caution made up wording; fancy features; revolutionary "you're gonna be rich" catch stuff; and all the regular scam shit put together, in a way that you'd have to be an idiot not to throw all your funds there, just to realize afterwards, they're never to be seen again.

That's the type of shit that this project proposes to break up with. I can't see any signs of this being yetanothershit-ex.com, on the contrary. My prayers and hopes are with safecex.
Activity: 48
There's only me (someone totally unknown) and yaamp checking the support tickets, that's the main reason why not every ticket get immediate answers.

The ones who do require action from the original questioner to get addressed.

Most things being asked are already been answered in the big red disclaimer, though.

As for yaamp, don't expect to see answered tickets soon. Every sysadmin knows what it means to migrate servers alone - and no "superb automatic migration tool" is going to help. We're gonna have to trust and understand this.

I'm answering what can be answered there.
Activity: 23
No withdrawals on certain coins for many days and now the site is down.  Is this the end?

Did you notice the big red text mentioning they are looking for a new host?

Yup.  It also said withdrawals within 24 hours.

The lack of response to support tickets and total lack of communication besides that notice posted like a week ago, is also suspicious.  Makes me think I won't be seeing my coins again :-(

Not sure why needing a new host would prevent them using Twitter or BitcoinTalk.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
.. safecex, really sounds safesex. Haha. Sorry, just noticed.
You got that right Smiley Safe sex is better than unsafe sex or no sex, as a safe exchange is better than... oh, well... just better than any unsafe exchange Wink
Seriously, I will keep an eye on that one... It looks a bit better than the blue themed one. It sounds even better Smiley

I wonder how the name was derived. lol
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
No withdrawals on certain coins for many days and now the site is down.  Is this the end?

Did you notice the big red text mentioning they are looking for a new host?
Activity: 23
Activity: 385
Merit: 252
Think with your brain. It is not illegal (yet).
.. safecex, really sounds safesex. Haha. Sorry, just noticed.
You got that right Smiley Safe sex is better than unsafe sex or no sex, as a safe exchange is better than... oh, well... just better than any unsafe exchange Wink
Seriously, I will keep an eye on that one... It looks a bit better than the blue themed one. It sounds even better Smiley
Activity: 626
Merit: 504
Greetings!

Just wanted to inform you that Myriadcoin has an updated client:

https://www.reddit.com/r/myriadcoin/comments/4dpee5/myriad_0112/

This is NOT a hard-fork, so an update is optional, but the codebase has many performance improvements.

Kind Regards,
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
What have you done with the HTTP referrer is not possible to go to other sites, only through the home page ....
Activity: 403
Merit: 250

Why do not you answer the question in favor of?, Also closed the ticket ...

I have not gotten the coins TX
adr TrN5rJp1oquPzpZV7mCESfrEHSwfeaXP65 anount 571.59382052 https://chainz.cryptoid.info/tx/address.dws?TrN5rJp1oquPzpZV7mCESfrEHSwfeaXP65.htm
legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
we added the withdraw functionality to our api

https://safecex.com/help/api

awesome ...

we have been working on a incorporating the api calls directly from the node on our new website ( which will be published soon to upgrade the older http://granitecoin.com ) which means this just adds greater functionality through the website ...

it would be great is we could use the instant exchange in the same fashion ... unless im missing something - and its already usable via api? ...

tanx yaamp ...

#crysx
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
we added the withdraw functionality to our api

https://safecex.com/help/api

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Do not you think that the amount of orders are considered wrong ?
legendary
hi yaamp ...

i noticed that in your 'api' section of the website - you have a slight oversight right down the bottom ...

in 'private api' - there are two 'buymarket' titles instead of the second one being 'sellmarket' ...

thought you would like to know mate ...

#crysx

thanks

you are welcome mate ...

is there anyway you could get to the hashpower devs ( that is if you are not the dev of course ) to change the 'granitecoin' name to 'granite' and also change the logo to the proper one please? ...

i have posted in their thread a few times now - and they just seem to ignore my requests - or they are that busy that they 'look' like they are ignoring it ...

a full rebase is about to happen with granite - and if this 'small' undertaking is too much for them - what will happen when the daemon needs to be updated to the rebased daemon? ...

i would appreciate your influence here please ...

tanx yaamp ...

#crysx
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
hi yaamp ...

i noticed that in your 'api' section of the website - you have a slight oversight right down the bottom ...

in 'private api' - there are two 'buymarket' titles instead of the second one being 'sellmarket' ...

#crysx

thanks
legendary
hi yaamp ...

#crysx
Pages:
Jump to: