Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE]Altilly Next Generation Crypto-Asset Exchange - page 2. (Read 1770 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 20
I'm starting to follow a bit my deposits addresses to Altilly and I realized that the ethereum withdraw wallet (possibly) of Altilly hasn't moved since the exchange went down, and still has over 24 ETH in it:

https://blockchair.com/ethereum/address/0x1a2c9c848d9e9df10d45dd736fde9910d21e56b9

On the other hand:

one of Altilly's active Litecoin address was already empty on december 24th:
https://blockchair.com/litecoin/address/LVJEMLwEFwmWb4P6qoXLX4bC7MwqjHJGZ7

one of Altilly's active Dogecoin address was already empty on december 25th:
https://blockchair.com/dogecoin/address/DFnP5y1fpU6snYGkQHKK53mYmXeXgiXvQ7

one of Altilly's active Bitcoin address was already empty on december 24th:
https://blockchair.com/bitcoin/address/334eYEeRNj6XkSpq411Gs5DfZAFVtVmqG1

above is one of the address Altilly started to use for deposits on october 28th, before this date it was:
https://blockchair.com/bitcoin/address/12TqdX5Rz1sPFejJ6Qz84NzgHz4JuuH7q1

My theory is that the "safe storage" wallets were compromised. For a while, customers deposits were covering for others customers withdraws. But those behind the theft couldn't cover it anymore. So the servers were wiped off.
Activity: 167
Merit: 16
Safex is a scam
At this moment i lost hope, the total amount i lost was 27$, it doesn't worth the effort to proof my two deposit,
they will probably make it hard to recover, like asking for KYC, at this moment i will move on & stop staking useless shitcoin, i still have a big amount of coins that i am staking, but unable to sell because it was only traded here.
Not a bad habit to take screenshots of what you hold on exchanges. But a proof of assets can easily be falsified on the user side. And for the exchange side, we've seen that data security is an issue.
Activity: 1138
Merit: 523
Who keeps proof of their assets at exchanges?  It's a good idea but I've never seen it discussed before. 

That is an epic idea the problem comes in with the centralized custody part. If should however be possible with the right type of logic framework that would be something that could move things along dramatically as right now it is still the same as it was with WBX 10 years back  Huh

This would be an clunky to run but that might not be a bad thing.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 550
Who keeps proof of their assets at exchanges?  It's a good idea but I've never seen it discussed before. 
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Imo the scam is the work of probably only one person. But probably someone on the inside, for reasons I'm not aware of. Hearing the domain was basically stolen through an old inactive email from 3 years ago should help find who did this as probably not many person were to be aware of that. I believe the rest of the staff at Altilly giving updates is genuinely affected too and are doing their best to sort things out.

I also had a withdrawal that was confirmed but never went through over a week ago from RVN. Never cared because it was 27 RVN's...

Here is what I am asking myself since before the hack:
Their system status page had a deposit, withdrawal, and "safe storage" wallet. But where that safe storage was located? As it seems their funds were already funneled elsewhere. For example: in early december, when trying to withdraw a substancial amount of litecoins that was deposited only 3 days earlier, the litecoin withdrawal wallet of the exchange had to be put in maintenance for 12 hours so my withdraw could be fullfilled. After that, in the system status page, the amount of litecoins, in safe storage, stayed exactly the same even though they were supposed to be a substancial amount of litecoin substracted.

So the person authorizing the withdrawals during that time, had to know that something was going wrong, because I knew that the exchange was in deep troubles...

I recommend to the staff left at Altilly to look at who of theirs left the boat just before the shtf...

Seems another inside job here...Wanting to get out of this altilly project. I have seen a lot of related blockchain projects here by Hodler Company like the Qredit, Hodler Mining, Hodler Energy, Voyager Park and I believe they are not really doing good in those ventures. They are venturing into several businesses, and yet, I haven't seen them really prosper even with this altilly exchange. Now, somebody decided to siphon some funds, which is not really good because they have small trading volume only.
Imo the theft is the work of probably only one person. But probably someone on the inside, for reasons I'm not aware of. Hearing the domain was basically stolen through an old inactive email from 3 years ago should help find who did this, as probably not many person were to be aware of that. I believe the rest of the staff at Altilly giving updates is genuinely affected too and are doing their best to sort things out. So thanks to the ordinary people stuck in this mess and doing their best, for my part, I'm not too affected so don't worry for me.

I also had a withdrawal that was confirmed but never went through over a week ago from RVN. Never cared because it was 27 RVN's...

Here is what I am asking myself since early december:
Their system status page had a deposit, withdrawal, and "safe storage" wallet. But where was that safe storage located? As it seems their funds were already funneled elsewhere. For example: in early december, when trying to withdraw a substantial amount of litecoins that was deposited only 3 days earlier, the litecoin withdrawal wallet of the exchange had to be put in maintenance for 12 hours so that my withdraw could be finally fulfilled. After that, in the system status page, the amount of litecoins, in safe storage, stayed exactly the same even though there was supposed to be a substantial amount of litecoin subtracted from my recent withdraw.

So the person allowing the withdrawals for litecoins and managing the maintenance during that time, had to know that something was going wrong, because I knew...

I recommend to the staff left at Altilly to look at who of theirs left the boat just before the shtf, because if someone on the inside caused that, he/she would left you hanging with all the troubles...

edit: after reading @drofxafm comment,  I agree that in the concourse of multiple mistakes, I think it may also be the work of an attacker maintaining stealth control over the exchange for weeks... only time will tell if we'll ever know...
Activity: 496
Merit: 252
Their 5% return on investbox on BTC, ETH, USDT and LTC were suspicious as hell. It is also very convenient for them to have all data disappearing with funds. If true, it would make legal actions from customers impossible. It seems for now their favorite culprit is their "hosting provider". Personally I do not trust any word coming from them, as they haven't disclosed any info when it happened and just went on silent mode. The blueprint of an amateur exit scam.

It was a preplanned scam if i am not wrong , that is why they are giving lame excuses.

- Server got hacked
- Email also gone to host provider to delete server  Grin
- Offline wallet also got hacked with the help of API  Grin

they are thinking we are dumb and dont understand anything.
Communication can always be better but it's there open and transparent.

I'm not sure that Twitter would help at all as they have in many cases just made stuff way worse. That has spoiled several buybacks and caused additional hacking in several cases I can think of.
Activity: 121
If the database was on a server that had RAID you can still recover the database from the second hard drive.

RAID only protects against drive failure, if the database was deleted from the server then it would have been deleted from all drives at the same time. If this was a dedicated server (rather than a virtual server) then the correct course would have been to switch the server off immediately upon discovering the deletion so that there was a chance of data recovery, but then switching off the server would also be the correct way forward upon detecting the hack as well.

From reading the various things said by the team I think these were a set of virtual servers probably on a shared provider (a mistake), what backups they might have had were minimal (a mistake), credentials seem to have been managed poorly (a mistake) the hack wasn't dealt with very well (a mistake).

Whilst I don't see enough evidence to call it an exit scam, there seems to be plenty of evidence of incompetence in how things were run and have been handled (why no announcement on twitter).

If things were setup correctly the hackers would have been unable to delete the backups and there would be a full audit trail on a separate server that couldn't have been altered, both simple things to achieve, both things that seem to be lacking.
Safex is a scam
The hacker(s) deleted the backup
All assets will be returned to users who provide documented proof

You are a fucking idiot, who is going to believe that you storage the backup in the same server where the Database is located?
And you didn't download a backup every few hours? I had a Wordpress blog, i installed a plugin that sent me the backup to my email every few hours, why you did not the same?
If the database was on a server that had RAID you can still recover the database from the second hard drive.

Altilly developed by professionals and built on cutting-edge technology

Altilly is a Hodler Enterprises owned, secure, reliable and advanced digital asset trading platform,
developed by professionals and built on cutting-edge technology.

This is BS
copper member
Merit: 12
Hodler Enterprises
And that shows how much of a noob you are. They have kept communication open, it is still there and they are not hiding anything.

Deposits not working days before the announcement of the hack, i made one deposit that did not receive, i saw in the chatbox that other users faced similar problems, so i waited, but i made a second deposit and keep waiting, then they announced they got hacked.
Deposits and Withdrawals for some coins like BTC, DOGE, LTC not working days prior the hack, then the exchange goes offline and they say is because the server rebooted and deleted the database.
Who is noob?
Those idiots didn't backup the Database? or replicated into another server? or have a raid? or tried to recover the files with any of the recovery tools available?
Don't you think smells like a scam?
Why they allow users like me to deposit if they knew they got hacked? if they really got hacked?
Now they are blaming that someone gained access to an email, and use it to access the servers, the database is gone, and they cannot give back the remaining coins.

Altilly is a Hodler Enterprises owned, secure, reliable and advanced digital asset trading platform,

The Altilly trading platform provides trading services for innovative assets, while also providing instant trade execution,
dependable digital wallets and industry leading security practices.

We are committed to being a driving force in the blockchain revolution by increasing adoption of this innovative technology around the world.
Using our streamlined asset listing process, we will advance new, innovative blockchain projects that could
potentially transform the way goods, services and operations are managed globally.

Application Security
We use industry standard methods for preventing SQL Injection & XSS attacks on our website.
In addition, all passwords & sensitive data are encrypted along with a static & random salt.
Encryption keys and salts are NOT stored in the database nor in the codebase.
If we ever detect a possible intrusion, we will immediately lock down the entire system and re-encrypt all sensitive information with new keys.

System Oversight
We have automated systems in place to check for inconsistencies in transactions and our wallets.
The system will automatically shutdown a wallet if something appears incorrect, and immediately inform a technician.
The system status page will always have the most up to date information on any service outages or suspensions for an asset.

Hodler Enterprises
Website - https://hodler.enterprises
Qredit - https://qredit.io
Altilly - https://www.altilly.com
Bitilly - https://bitilly.com
Hodler Energy - https://hodler.energy
Antares Energy - https://antares.energy

The hacker(s) deleted the backup
All assets will be returned to users who provide documented proof
Safex is a scam
And that shows how much of a noob you are. They have kept communication open, it is still there and they are not hiding anything.

Deposits not working days before the announcement of the hack, i made one deposit that did not receive, i saw in the chatbox that other users faced similar problems, so i waited, but i made a second deposit and keep waiting, then they announced they got hacked.
Deposits and Withdrawals for some coins like BTC, DOGE, LTC not working days prior the hack, then the exchange goes offline and they say is because the server rebooted and deleted the database.
Who is noob?
Those idiots didn't backup the Database? or replicated into another server? or have a raid? or tried to recover the files with any of the recovery tools available?
Don't you think smells like a scam?
Why they allow users like me to deposit if they knew they got hacked? if they really got hacked?
Now they are blaming that someone gained access to an email, and use it to access the servers, the database is gone, and they cannot give back the remaining coins.

The Altilly trading platform provides trading services for innovative assets, while also providing instant trade execution,
dependable digital wallets and industry leading security practices.

We are committed to being a driving force in the blockchain revolution by increasing adoption of this innovative technology around the world.
Using our streamlined asset listing process, we will advance new, innovative blockchain projects that could
potentially transform the way goods, services and operations are managed globally.

Application Security
We use industry standard methods for preventing SQL Injection & XSS attacks on our website.
In addition, all passwords & sensitive data are encrypted along with a static & random salt.
Encryption keys and salts are NOT stored in the database nor in the codebase.
If we ever detect a possible intrusion, we will immediately lock down the entire system and re-encrypt all sensitive information with new keys.

System Oversight
We have automated systems in place to check for inconsistencies in transactions and our wallets.
The system will automatically shutdown a wallet if something appears incorrect, and immediately inform a technician.
The system status page will always have the most up to date information on any service outages or suspensions for an asset.

Hodler Enterprises
Website - https://hodler.enterprises
Qredit - https://qredit.io
Altilly - https://www.altilly.com
Bitilly - https://bitilly.com
Hodler Energy - https://hodler.energy
Antares Energy - https://antares.energy

The CEO of the exchange Nayiem Willems is running an illegal investment scam in Sweden, High Yield with 40% returns.
this is the website
https://willems.ventures/
My name is Nayiem Willems.
Founder of Hodler Enterprises and the CEO of Altilly Exchange.
With our business model, if 50% of our premises were occupied around the year, the investor would break even and become profitable in one year, which is an astronomically high return on investment (ROI).
The investment seems like is not going so well because is a caravan park in the middle of nowhere in Sweden, seems like Covid ate his savings and he exit scammed with the exchange.
I found suspicious they spend the last few weeks listing coins for free, then a few days ago BTC, DOGE and other coin withdrawal was suspended, and then they did the same like Livecoin and there are rumors that Altilly was sold.
The excuse seems fake and prefabricated.
It smells like EXIT SCAM

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550
A lot of people use these small exchanges because they stake smaller coins.  It's clear that we need to trust decentralized exchanges as much as possible because not enough honest small exchanges can host all these coins.   
Their 5% return on investbox on BTC, ETH, USDT and LTC were suspicious as hell. It is also very convenient for them to have all data disappearing with funds. If true, it would make legal actions from customers impossible. It seems for now their favorite culprit is their "hosting provider". Personally I do not trust any word coming from them, as they haven't disclosed any info when it happened and just went on silent mode. The blueprint of an amateur exit scam.
Safex is a scam
The CEO of the exchange Nayiem Willems is running an illegal investment scam in Sweden, High Yield with 40% returns.
this is the website
https://willems.ventures/
My name is Nayiem Willems.
Founder of Hodler Enterprises and the CEO of Altilly Exchange.
With our business model, if 50% of our premises were occupied around the year, the investor would break even and become profitable in one year, which is an astronomically high return on investment (ROI).
The investment seems like is not going so well because is a caravan park in the middle of nowhere in Sweden, seems like Covid ate his savings and he exit scammed with the exchange.
I found suspicious they spend the last few weeks listing coins for free, then a few days ago BTC, DOGE and other coin withdrawal was suspended, and then they did the same like Livecoin and there are rumors that Altilly was sold.
The excuse seems fake and prefabricated.
It smells like EXIT SCAM
Activity: 496
Merit: 252
It is true that Altilly was sold to new owners and in the transfer process to new servers someone made a mistake and deleted important files and now you are going to claim that a hacker did this to make it look good?
Are we able to withdraw our coins from your exchange?

Exit Scam?

All those excuses which is written over site are fabricated. That looks like a kindergarten kid was running a trade site , and owner is thinking public is such fool.

He earned a lot and since BTC reached a peak 24000 he will cashout and after sometime will pop with another project Albilly  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
gooood that alitlly added soooooo much coins for free in whole december as special event....

how generous.  "cough" ..

that shows again.  nothing is for free.
even not the death.
Safex is a scam
It is true that Altilly was sold to new owners and in the transfer process to new servers someone made a mistake and deleted important files and now you are going to claim that a hacker did this to make it look good?
Are we able to withdraw our coins from your exchange?

Exit Scam?
Pages:
Jump to: