Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGELISTING] JET7 - 70 TOKENS - 0 DECIMAL - Luxury is Priceless - page 5. (Read 1439 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
good project ,When you realease whitepaper and roadmap? And one more, Please update more information about this project in your site
Activity: 35
great project as seen ..but i want more info about this project I wishing you listed big exchange
Activity: 98
a very good project please have a referral program
Activity: 12
This token can change many life.. With this low supply support jet7...
Activity: 16
This project is great project,I glad to be here,The crypto world has so much more to offer and a project like this only encourages us to see possibilities.I will full confident that this project bigest high jump in crypto futer.
brand new
Activity: 0
good project ,When you realease whitepaper and roadmap? And one more, Please update more information about this project in your site.
Activity: 75
An excellent solution to create a platform for beginners, I hope there will not be such difficulties as in other similar projects....
Activity: 448
Merit: 33
Good project. I wonder, When are you expecting to be in the exchange?
Activity: 69
I think that this is a wonderful project. Very strong team and great prospects. I believe that you will succeed! It's quite interesting to watch how you develop! I am glad that the project attracts more and more attention to itself
copper member
Activity: 125
Merit: 13
https://medium.com/@ridhataqo
I think we'll need more info about this project.
Nevertheless, all the best for this one.
Activity: 49
Hi. What is the total future plan of this product and will it be able to maintain a consistency for long time?
Activity: 45
Hi, Admin...Liked the project. When are you expecting to be in the exchange?
Activity: 42
Hi, do you have a referral program?
Activity: 341
Merit: 3
So the total number of this token is only 70?Hope I'm not too late to get the ticket.
Activity: 257
hello, do you have a charitable company?
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Interesting tokens, When you realease whitepaper and roadmap? And one more, Please update more information about this project in your site.
Activity: 136
please add this token to yobit exhange
Activity: 127
I would like to take a look at the whitepaper and road map. When will these updates be on the site?
Activity: 112
Very little information about the project, I would like to see a full set of documents, goals and objectives, etc.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
It seems to be such an interesting airdrop,but it looks lack of important info at the moment such as whitepaper,website,etc. However,the project is just starting so i will just wait for the release of it.
Pages:
Jump to: