Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE][LIVE] Blockchain.io, Your Gateway to the Internet of Value - page 2. (Read 321661 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Hello!!!

For the first time participate in the ICO and AIRDROP CAMPAIGN. I am sure that the development team and the management of the BLOCKCHAIN.IO will succeed and their Tokken will be in the TOP 10 in time. The company has allocated a very large amount to the Bounty Program, which means that the Tokens will scatter very quickly and there will be many who want to, including to buy them during the ICO.

I wish great success and advancement to the Company. It's Something!!!
Activity: 182
joined and hope the project will go on and we can use our tokens in this IOT system!
brand new
this project is the BEST
i hope it will be the best worldwide.
Blockchain.io is the next European cryptocurrency exchange of trust for individual and institutional traders and investors built on Ultra-secure
and non-custodial plus Fully compliant with the SEC
very transparent and Reliable infrastructure.
it has a reliable partners who are individually expect in their own field of technology.
Activity: 33
Great project! Looks professional. Good luck to the team.
Activity: 1
Great project! Thanks for the Airdrop!
brand new
Whoa, this is a really cool contest! I am newbie about crypto but i know that this project has a great future and will create a value like never been before. Devs are serious as i observe, i am glad to be an early adopter of this project, goodluck! All the best!
Activity: 31
This project is absolutely fantastic and this project team is great and you all are hard worker we all wish u u success in your mission and this token is rise big best project for Future
brand new
I just found this project which is Blockchain.io because one friend of mine recommend this one to me for giving the free token before that I felt normal with this project but after I did the research about the blockchain.Io this is the best one that I will put my money on it . To be honest, every project has a risk because If you say like ICO is no risk that it is impossible. But, this project is less risk to pay attention to. First of all, I believe many investors when they want to invest in some project the most popular factor is the team so in the [Suspicious link removed]pany the most of one that investors looking for is the CEO of the company ;however, In my opinion, I was looking for many projects that have been ongoing road to succeed that they have the strong CTO so the first person that I did research on the CTO as known as  Dominique Rodrigues and I believe that he can take his team into the future soon. Possibly, in 2019 Blockchain.IO will be the leader of the one blockchain that people will focus on and mark my word I will support this project 100 percent. Mark my word.We are so impressed about this new project of secured cryptocurrency exchange. Blockchain.io will support many crypto trader with its feature of security and technology. I am sure that this project will lead into success, since many existing crypto exchange that face security issue. Blockchain also launched BCIO Token recently as Utility coin, in order to make sure a good ecosystem of crypto trading.

Thank you guys for reading my article.
brand new
 Smiley :)A blockchain is a decentralized, distributed and public digital ledger that is used to record transactions across many computers so that the record cannot be altered retroactively without the alteration of all subsequent blocks and the consensus of the network. This allows the participants to verify and audit transactions inexpensively. A blockchain database is managed autonomously using a peer-to-peer network and a distributed timestamping server. They are authenticated by mass collaboration powered by collective self-interests. The result is a robust workflow where participants' uncertainty regarding data security is marginal. The use of a blockchain removes the characteristic of infinite reproducibility from a digital asset. It confirms that each unit of value was transferred only once, solving the long-standing problem of double spending. Blockchains have been described as a value-exchange protocol. This blockchain-based exchange of value can be completed quicker, safer and cheaper than with traditional systems. A blockchain can assign title rights because, when properly set up to detail the exchange agreement, it provides a record that compels offer and acceptance.This is a very good project but has ambitions and renewed ideas to develop and improve in the future in order to compete in the digital currency market Huh
Activity: 545
Merit: 254
Really nice project.
I´m ready to learn more about this.
Thanks for all and keep up the good work!
Activity: 91
answer, please check out our manifesto and feel free to ask questions. In order to receive our full whitepaper, you need to get whitelisted as we are still in our Token sale private round. We welcome your suggestions and shall try to provide more transparency while maintaining a strong level of security.
Activity: 6
So looking forward in participating on this project. Going to see how far I can make it on your referral program Smiley
brand new
Excellent seems to me a great project this looks very competitive and may be one of the best 2018 2019 has a great team which I am following through social networks and I hope to be one of the lucky ones in the contest.
brand new
The Internet of value is built on multiple decentralized, automated, transparent, and secure blockchain-based value networks. Different networks operate different versions of the blockchain, which in turn are fueled by different cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ether, or Litecoin. Each network meets the needs of certain types of transactions, such as high-value payments or title registry, or the needs of specific trading communities, such as a network of autonomous objects or an industry sector.
Activity: 3
 This ICO is quite a promising product that boldly enters the market, good luck to the team in all endeavors.
Activity: 7
I think we need mutual trust instead of unrealistic great benefits, it will reduce the success in the future!
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Internet of Value is here with this blockchain project!
brand new
Join the next successful project  blockchain.io

In Blockchain.io’s vision the Internet of Value is the next level of evolution of the Internet. The internet of value enables users to securely trade assets, rights, goods and services, globally and around the clock, without the involvement of a centralized authority, or traditional financial intermediaries, or so called ‘trusted’ third-parties.

The Internet of value is built on multiple decentralized, automated, transparent, and secure blockchain-based value networks. Different networks operate different versions of the blockchain, which in turn are fueled by different cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ether, or Litecoin. Each network meets the needs of certain types of transactions, such as high-value payments or title registry, or the needs of specific trading communities, such as a network of autonomous objects or an industry sector

As the number of cryptocurrencies grows, cryptocurrency exchanges become the marketplaces for listing and trading cryptocurrencies. In the current context, users mainly buy cryptocurrencies as a store of value, in anticipation of a future value increase. As exchanges list multiple cryptocurrencies in one place, supply information about them, enable comparisons, and set bid/ask prices according to demand, they help separate the valuable cryptocurrencies from the useless ones. Investors become increasingly discriminate in their choices of cryptocurrencies as a store of value or as a utility token.
brand new
I think that is a great project. Thanks your team for your airdrop. It's so great!
Your team is very proffesional, and clearly has the skills to carry out this project. Good luck for the rest of the project, I believe in its
Activity: 51
wonderful project.this token will hit the moon. congratulation
Pages:
Jump to: