Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ 🔶[ANN][Exchange]🔶Trade Cryptocurrency On Freetrade Finance🔶 - page 2. (Read 925 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 109
I am not understanding one thing.
so can I apply to list any token? that means every shittoken can be listed on your exchange. all those scam coins which never got on exchanges and bounty hunters are just waiting to sell their tokens can list that token..

Yes. You can to list any shittoken( only networks Ethereum, EOS and UBQ)

I am wondering at the expense of what you will earn and pay your employees?
For exchange, a lawyer accountant is needed as well as a bunch of support staff and managers. This is a very big expense. So how will you solve it?

We also offer paid services.

1 Banner advertising
2 API keys for the operation of the trading bot
3 Service for the distribution of airdrop and bounty
4 Holding trade contests for your token
5 API link for Coinmarketcap or other aggregators
6 Payment service for ICO
50% of paid services provided by Freetrade Finance can be paid for with FREE Tokens of the Exchange.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
so can I apply to list any token? that means every shittoken can be listed on your exchange. all those scam coins which never got on exchanges and bounty hunters are just waiting to sell their tokens can list that token..

I am wondering at the expense of what you will earn and pay your employees?
For exchange, a lawyer accountant is needed as well as a bunch of support staff and managers. This is a very big expense. So how will you solve it?

legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
Now we have the opportunity to listing trading pairs to BTC and TUSD

📣You are an early investor or a bounty hunter and you have accumulated a large amount of coins without value?
We have a solution!
💡

✔️✔️You can listing in any coins for free. Make it very simple, via Telegrams @Addtokenbot
✔️Freetrade Finance is the first exchange platform that is designed for free listing of any token of Ethereum, EOS and Ubiq networks, that haven’t been traded anywhere else.❗️
✔️ Exchange, sell or buy promising tokens. If you are the owner or creator of the ICO project - get an opportunity for a quick start and high quality measured advertising.❗️
♦️Stay tuned with the latest news:
🌐Website: https://freetrade.finance
🌐Official group: @freetradefinance
🌐Official Channel: @reetradefinancechannal
🌐Bounty group: @Freetrade_bounty_group
🌐Facebook: facebook.com/Freetradefinance
🌐Twitter: twitter.com/freetradefinanc
🌐Bitcointalk: BOUNTY
🌐YouTube: YOUTUBE
🌐Medium: MEDIUM
🌐Reddit: REDDIT
Activity: 588
Merit: 100

Etherdelta seem to have been checked by SEC and they were now fine for I think $300,000 USD for operating illegal crypto exchange. I'm not sure if it was because of the they let users be anonymous actually. Don't you think it could also happen to yours? The SEC meant to review DEXes in the industry.

we are not in the jurisdiction of the United States

It does not matter they can make you work as they want. Under their jurisdiction, the whole world, and if they give you fines, you will not be able to not pay them. They just make you and you will have no choice.

Etherdelta seem to have been checked by SEC and they were now fine for I think $300,000 USD for operating illegal crypto exchange. I'm not sure if it was because of the they let users be anonymous actually. Don't you think it could also happen to yours? The SEC meant to review DEXes in the industry.

we are not in the jurisdiction of the United States
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

New coin added to Freetrade Finance
AdderalCoin
HeroNode
FTEC   
AdderalCoin
Atidium
RatingAgency
Powerbank
TrueUSD
KEOStoken
MEET.ONE
EXBT
Dank signals
Bitcoinpublic   
BitDraw
Outsource
Explorex Game Token
BTD
ECP
Casey Token
GSG Coin
Opensourcechain token

I would like to see the interface of your exchange.
Does she work under the Americans, submits to the SEC?
Will it be possible to trade short?

For all three questions, the answer is "no"

interface of your exchange

Activity: 602
Merit: 110
I would like to see the interface of your exchange. Does she work under the Americans, submits to the SEC? Will it be possible to trade short?
New pair  Avengertoken
 AVG/ETH

is added to Freetrade Finance through @addtokenbot
👉Visit our exchange to check freetrade.finance

The first two weeks to ensure and verify the security of payments (deposit and withdraw) additional manual moderation will be provided .
To speed up your operations, use our Support Ticket System.
We are in touch 24/7.

New pairs ALFA COIN  
ALFA/ETH

added to Freetrade Finance

I will watch, it suits me that you can easily add a coin, but there is a doubt about the reliability of the exchange and the team, what projects did you have before?

p.s. There was an experience when launching a new coin to get on the stock exchange, which burst.
In your social networks, the first posts from the second half of September, you need to create trust.

and another question, I just saw your stream of bounty, but it was published on November 1 (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyfreetrade-finance2-million-free-tokenspayments-every-month-5061381) .. you had another thread on [ANN]

Advertising on Bitcointalk officially began on 1 November. The posts were published in the sections Bounty (in English and Russian), ANN (in Korean, Chinese, Japanese and Russian) and Exchange (September 26, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.45935999) . The English ANN branch was published only on November 7 (the manager confused the sections Exchange/ANN )
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

I will watch, it suits me that you can easily add a coin, but there is a doubt about the reliability of the exchange and the team, what projects did you have before?

p.s. There was an experience when launching a new coin to get on the stock exchange, which burst.
In your social networks, the first posts from the second half of September, you need to create trust.

and another question, I just saw your stream of bounty, but it was published on November 1 (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyfreetrade-finance2-million-free-tokenspayments-every-month-5061381) .. you had another thread on [ANN]
is this gonna be real forever on this exchange - no trading transaction fees? please elaborate. maybe this only works for a certain period of time. and you can list any coin for free? high chance that you will be listing a lot of crap coins that trading will last for couple of weeks, maybe.

Freerade Finance is open to all. Yes, no commission (Trading Fee - 0% for Market Maker and Market Tucker). Next year it will not change, we do not earn a commission, we earn money by selling advertising banners.
I don't think that this is the right decision to use bots in a telegram. Hacking them is relatively easy if there is a virus on the user's device. Have you done code checking for stability?

Only the name and address of the contract is transmitted through the bot's telegrams - this is publicly available information. This data is transmitted to the moderator after which he checks the information and lists the coin on the stock exchange. All connections are protected, data is encrypted.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
is this gonna be real forever on this exchange - no trading transaction fees? please elaborate. maybe this only works for a certain period of time. and you can list any coin for free? high chance that you will be listing a lot of crap coins that trading will last for couple of weeks, maybe.
Pages:
Jump to: