Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][EXO] Exosis.org - Multi-Chain Decentralized Token🔥🔥 - page 8. (Read 31253 times)

Activity: 291
Merit: 12
Today is the end of the ICO. What can you tell us about how it went on and about the stage of raising funds. Soft cap has been touched? Anyway good luck!
copper member
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
Exosis - One place for all your need
We are happy to announce that our First Platform Virtual Masternode is live.
All the users who participated in ICO can login with same credentials and access your balance which is purchased in ICO if any issue kindly contact us.
https://www.exosis.live/
copper member
copper member
For all bounty participants reward is credited in your balance. If anyone got missed or any other issue kindly contact us.
Excellent business model and project implementation. It features five different platforms in one. This gives Exosis coin utility, unlike most other cryptocurrency platforms.
You right and a coin having utility will help increase the value of the coin.
The project has the profile of a successful project. Its usefulness makes its currency rise in value over time. It is the kind of currency that is good to keep as long as possible.

But it must have a long journey to make the currency good in the future because it must have an active team to make new changes to improve the results of the work.

Like you said, it's a long journey. The team must be motivated and consistently assiduous. Many projects started well and the idea was great but the teams abandoned the fight.

Almost all projects experience a long journey nowadays because all feel the impact of the decline in Bitcoin that is happening at this time so it's better to make a project that takes a long time to produce something profitable.

Many projects have failed because of the bitcoin fall. Projects that are time-consuming and not bitcoin-dependent are likely to succeed. The world will change a lot with blockchain technology so we can still find useful projects.

I didn't find any type of coin that does not depend on the value of Bitcoin. can you explain it? almost all types of coins are guided by the prices of Bitcoin and Ethereum. I think so.

The truth is that at this moment the price of all coins depends on bitcoin. Even ethereum that I see in the future independently. As I understand the world crypto I believe that in the future bitcoin addiction will decrease.
Activity: 862
Merit: 100
Excellent business model and project implementation. It features five different platforms in one. This gives Exosis coin utility, unlike most other cryptocurrency platforms.
The project has the profile of a successful project. Its usefulness makes its currency rise in value over time. It is the kind of currency that is good to keep as long as possible.

But it must have a long journey to make the currency good in the future because it must have an active team to make new changes to improve the results of the work.

Like you said, it's a long journey. The team must be motivated and consistently assiduous. Many projects started well and the idea was great but the teams abandoned the fight.

Almost all projects experience a long journey nowadays because all feel the impact of the decline in Bitcoin that is happening at this time so it's better to make a project that takes a long time to produce something profitable.

Many projects have failed because of the bitcoin fall. Projects that are time-consuming and not bitcoin-dependent are likely to succeed. The world will change a lot with blockchain technology so we can still find useful projects.

I didn't find any type of coin that does not depend on the value of Bitcoin. can you explain it? almost all types of coins are guided by the prices of Bitcoin and Ethereum. I think so.
Well, I guess the project is doing great! What I can see this Exosis project still lack is there involvement to social media sites. The team behind this should make some social media sites and add to their important links section, such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Discord, or even Youtube and any other.

We are doing Press release soon and do more YouTube review and social promote.

Bitcointalk Bounty will start soon like 5th OCT, we the first one who going to do auto bounty based on their daily post without human verify all auto

It is too good to have social media bounty for a project to gain more exposure in crypto  market. I wonder how could a bot auto verify member posts without human interaction ?

I think each team thinks about their different marketing strategy and depending on the market segment they are targeting. I am in the same opinion with those who say that social networks can be of real help. Anyway, a lot of success.

Activity: 48
ok il try asking this dumb question 1 more time. if i mine exosis will it get erased after the ico deadline or is the mining currently going on rightnow some type of testnet??

Activity: 48
is the mining still in testing  phase ?
copper member
its hurt for miner, only 5%

If you look short term it look small, in long run more miners can mine it when coin value goes high
Activity: 159
Activity: 312
Merit: 10
its hurt for miner, only 5%
If there is a problem with this project, I would like those who have tried to mining to post here their opinion. Otherwise, we have a view from a person accused of violating the rules and the opinion of the developers. From this dispute we can not know the truth.
Activity: 126
Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/exosis   Findico.io is a free ICO listing and rating platform. Blockchain community supported by a wide range of experts. Airdrops, Bounties, Exchanges, ICO services and many more.
Activity: 27
Holy shit , where do people find the guts to make such a HUGE FUCK SHIT coin.... Someone still buying in to ICO MN with 5% pow, GL
Pages:
Jump to: