Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EXT] Life Extension [QUBIT][IDO][Virtual Reality][FULL POS] - page 11. (Read 12222 times)

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
I'm starting to like full POS coin, just because they avoid all the miners dump in loss to destroy the market. But I'm getting pretty diffident in investing in ICO coin, one is good hundreds are shit. It's an hard decision, at least this one has a nice graphic, many times it's more important than the product itself.

Are you serious?
Activity: 395
Merit: 250
Activity: 462
I love to trade
I'm starting to like full POS coin, just because they avoid all the miners dump in loss to destroy the market. But I'm getting pretty diffident in investing in ICO coin, one is good hundreds are shit. It's an hard decision, at least this one has a nice graphic, many times it's more important than the product itself.
Activity: 294
???

lol, not even a tiny bit my friend, but i'm wondering why they put "qubit" in the ann even if it makes absolutely no sense for a POS only [Suspicious link removed]d luck with your life enlargement extension coin, why don't you send the money directly to the "dev" ?  Wink

Cheesy Grin

I guess because qubit name is fashionable Cheesy , no need to say good luck, I just prefer full-pos instead of mining. Lol I wish I could program to make all these coins Wink
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Full PoS with ICO. Who needs mining for better distribution and to create a floor price, it's much more fun when a value of a coin is completely artificial and solely depend on pretty graphics, right?

Droidz... Life Extension..

Whats next ? Breast Enlargement Coin ?

nah, too few girl on bitcointalk Wink
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
The dev is Tom Cruise.

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

lol u mad because you won't get any profit from this?  Cheesy

lol, not even a tiny bit my friend, but i'm wondering why they put "qubit" in the ann even if it makes absolutely no sense for a POS only coin...

Good luck with your life enlargement extension coin, why don't you send the money directly to the "dev" ?  Wink

Cheesy Grin
???

lol u mad because you won't get any profit from this?  Cheesy
legendary
Full PoS with ICO. Who needs mining for better distribution and to create a floor price, it's much more fun when a value of a coin is completely artificial and solely depend on pretty graphics, right?

Graphics is really good.
Nowadays it's rare to find an ann with a good graphics.

legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
too pink!! But it's nice and relaxing! I saw it on yobit and I was waiting for the ANN.
I'll keep an eye on it.
???

Wrong. Miners are bad because they dump on traders. They are like mine mine mine > deposit on exchange > dump no matter the price. I'm sick of mining!
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
Activity: 432
I'm guessing the commission for this launch was too sit down in dark room and come up with the biggest pile of dogshit imaginable.

Well if it was Bingo you did great.

P.S. Please, please stop this before a grown man cries.
Trade or Dyer
Nice concept and reasonable ICO  Cool
???
WOW I love these new animated ann! Smiley
legendary
LIfe extension, really ?! who the fuck is having all those crazy ideas ?
Activity: 704
Merit: 500
looks good! will get involved after IDO  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: