Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Extauri-LEGALLY COMPLIANT FIAT AND CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM - page 2. (Read 731 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
Update: Here is a nice review by crypto rick on Youtube about Extauri.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OrHNxb2Ow4&t=0s
Important update: Get whitelisted at https://extauri.com/ and receive a 5% BONUS on your invest !!!
This is the most amazing point to me:
That Extauri will make it possible to
-Convert cryptocurrencies into traditional forms of investment such as stocks and funds.
- Exchange cryptocurrencies into major fiat currencies such as USD or EUR through a FIAT-Gateway.

Hi Lamoneda, thank you for your personal listing. The Fiat-Gateway is an important aspect to make Altcoins more independent. In addition, the TAURI token can be purchased in the token sale with fiat. Next to the Utility coins/token nowadays the securities will be more and more important.
Activity: 151
I would prefer this platform specifically because it adheres to the standards of the Economic and Monetary Union of the European Union. This I believe will assure traders of safety in those transactions
Hi coinweez, thanks for the interest. It is our goal to set the highest safety standards to take the crypto market to a higher level.

Hi. I wish you the very best as you work towards that
Activity: 15
This is the most amazing point to me:
That Extauri will make it possible to
-Convert cryptocurrencies into traditional forms of investment such as stocks and funds.
- Exchange cryptocurrencies into major fiat currencies such as USD or EUR through a FIAT-Gateway.
copper member
Activity: 130
These guys have really done a good job. https://i.imgur.com/Uu77XjE.png
Will be following as you make it a reality

Great team over there. We are confident in you. Please make us proud
copper member
Activity: 169
Important information
Note: Public sale of the ERC-20 utility token begins in the fourth quarter of 2018. Of the total 2.1 billion tokens, 1,365 million tokens will be sold.

Hardcap of the token sale is €27 million. 

The soft cap: €12.5 million. 

Accepted currencies: EUR, USD, BTC, ETH, and LTC

copper member
Activity: 206
Will this be in Europe alone or it will be accessible globally? So that people from all over the world can benefit
Hi Hwario, the exchange will be accessible globally. Wink

Thanks. This will really be great especially to the nations where blockchain is not fully adopted as well as in the ones that embraced it a number of years ago
Activity: 211
Merit: 2
ICO Whitepaper Writer, Pitch Decks & Promoter
These guys have really done a good job.
Will be following as you make it a reality
nice roadmap superb website

and do you have any bounty?
Hi netto7, thanks. There will be a bounty campaign. Stay tuned.  Wink
Will this be in Europe alone or it will be accessible globally? So that people from all over the world can benefit
Hi Hwario, the exchange will be accessible globally. Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
nice roadmap superb website

and do you have any bounty?
copper member
Activity: 169
A very well detailed roadmap. I'm confident that if the guys stick to this in the implementation it will go far

Very true indeed. Here's the roadmap

Activity: 15
A very well detailed roadmap. I'm confident that if the guys stick to this in the implementation it will go far
Activity: 151
I would prefer this platform specifically because it adheres to the standards of the Economic and Monetary Union of the European Union. This I believe will assure traders of safety in those transactions
Hi coinweez, thanks for the interest. It is our goal to set the highest safety standards to take the crypto market to a higher level.
This is exactly what this space needs. I'm wishing you the very best. I will also not mind updates from your team
copper member
Activity: 130
I like the way the guys have laid out the timelines and provided other details about the project. Will be waiting for the official launch. which is the specific date for the launch, please?
Hi vondagon, thanks for your interest. Get whitelisted that you can learn all important updates and exact dates first. The launch of the platform is set on Q1 / 2019.
Thanks for the information. I will be waiting for the launch date
Activity: 136
My dream has been to find such a good FIAT that guarantees security of your money. Can't wait to transact without fear
copper member
Activity: 206
I like the way the guys have laid out the timelines and provided other details about the project. Will be waiting for the official launch. which is the specific date for the launch, please?
Hi vondagon, thanks for your interest. Get whitelisted that you can learn all important updates and exact dates first. The launch of the platform is set on Q1 / 2019.
Pages:
Jump to: