Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FAIL] FailCoin - Launch 18:00GMT/13:00EST 08/03/14 - page 13. (Read 48551 times)

legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1148
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
FailNerd,

Thanks for jumping in and taking the bull by the horns. I'll be on vacation for a week, so I'll only be checking in periodically. When I get back, I'm available if you need any help with anything.

Off to Alabama I go!

By the way, I still can't sync my wallet. I tried inputting the addnode= line in my debug window, but it spit out an error message. I also tried creating a fail.conf file with the other failcoin files (in appdata). Am I missing something?

-Xerodrag
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
hi my beloved FAILERZ,

a friend just set up a sync node for FAIL:

addnode=192.227.251.74

we just started working on a nice FAIL-tipbot for FAIL posts and a proper block explorer.
i will provide further details when we reach first milestone.

greeez
FailNerd

Thank god

tipbot, thats SWEET Cheesy
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
hi my beloved FAILERZ,

addnode=192.227.251.74

we just started working on a nice FAIL-tipbot for FAIL posts and a proper block explorer.

greeez
FailNerd

Thank god
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
Activity: 9
hi my beloved FAILERZ,

addnode=192.227.251.74

greeez
FailNerd
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Wallet needs sorting asap

Ha, the only way i can get my wallet to work is to connect to a non-comcast(texas) network. It's a hassle but oh well.

some of the peers are probably blacklisted
trying connection 49.3.15.40:55884 lastseen=2.0hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 77.91.217.133:55884 lastseen=2.0hrs
connection timeout
trying connection 78.8.6.114:55884 lastseen=445.1hrs
connection timeout
connection timeout
trying connection 70.179.27.7:55884 lastseen=2.0hrs
connection timeout
connection timeout
connection timeout
trying connection 62.159.120.250:55884 lastseen=38.1hrs
connection timeout
connection timeout
trying connection 87.5.117.45:55884 lastseen=192.5hrs

It's a hassle but oh FAIL!!!!!  Grin Grin
Activity: 20

Ha, the only way i can get my wallet to work is to connect to a non-comcast(texas) network. It's a hassle but oh well.

some of the peers are probably blacklisted
trying connection 49.3.15.40:55884 lastseen=2.0hrs
connection timeout
connection timeout
trying connection 78.8.6.114:55884 lastseen=445.1hrs
connection timeout
connection timeout
connection timeout
connection timeout
connection timeout
trying connection 62.159.120.250:55884 lastseen=38.1hrs
connection timeout
connection timeout
trying connection 87.5.117.45:55884 lastseen=192.5hrs
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
Anyone else having trouble accessing their old trades on coin-swaps new site?

nevermind, looks like they're working on it as I wrote this.
Anyone else having trouble accessing their old trades on coin-swaps new site?
FailNerd,
I agree...let's FAIL to FAIL!
I'm on vacation for a week, so I won't be on much, but you can count me in. I definitely want to see this coin prosper.

"Try as we may, we fail to fail!"

By the way, my FAIL wallet won't sync. What do I need to do to fix it? Any ideas?

Another fail for the FAIL coin...I love it!  :O)

-Xero
Activity: 9
BTW all: I'm cpu and cuda mining Fail to try and keep it going. (I'll do it alone if I have to, but some help would nice Smiley I'd hate to see the FAIL coin actually fail :O( This could be a great tip currency for tipping EPIC fails (or little fails too). We could have contests for the biggest FAIL pics/vids!!!
Either way, if you don't want to see this coin fail, throw a little processing power at it. Like I said, I'm CPU and CUDA mining it right now. My big rigs are mining potcoin, but it's simple to leave a laptop mining fail.

So, I got things working at Minep.it Nice site guys. Easy to use and it looks great. I haven't used your client software, as I'm in a hurry today packing for New Orleans. I'll take a look at it when I return in a week.
Congratz on getting your site up. I know it's not an easy endeavor. I'll see if I can get some more peeps to join.

Come on FAIL community, jump on board with whatever you've got and mine a little fail at Minep.it!

-Xero

great idea! i already discussed it with a good friend of me. if the whole community starts doing like you,
FailCoin will surely fail at failing! This will be an epic coin. I love it. and i am ready to push it. I also can
get help from another friend and coin-dev. he is also mining with +4MHs at fail. and he said he may link another 5Mhs if the coin gets more
popular.

Come on guys and girls! Lets push FAIL and get it everywhere!!

I will tip every fail post with 100FAIL from now!
(thx again for this great idea!)

xD

greez

FailNerd
Activity: 182
BTW all: I'm cpu and cuda mining Fail to try and keep it going. (I'll do it alone if I have to, but some help would nice Smiley I'd hate to see the FAIL coin actually fail :O( This could be a great tip currency for tipping EPIC fails (or little fails too). We could have contests for the biggest FAIL pics/vids!!!
Either way, if you don't want to see this coin fail, throw a little processing power at it. Like I said, I'm CPU and CUDA mining it right now. My big rigs are mining potcoin, but it's simple to leave a laptop mining fail.

So, I got things working at Minep.it Nice site guys. Easy to use and it looks great. I haven't used your client software, as I'm in a hurry today packing for New Orleans. I'll take a look at it when I return in a week.
Congratz on getting your site up. I know it's not an easy endeavor. I'll see if I can get some more peeps to join.

Come on FAIL community, jump on board with whatever you've got and mine a little fail at Minep.it!

-Xero

Hey Xero

Glad to see you got it working, and thanks for the support!

You know, we also have a POT pool at MinePit too Wink

-Xero

Activity: 182
Hey guys

We've launched a new service called MinePit. It is a client application that allows you to monitor, and remotely control your miners from any web browser, and additionally is a collection of pools that can be mined with or without the software.

We've launched with 9 pools to start with and have chosen FAIL coin as one of those. Feel free to have a look and jump in with the mining at https://www.minep.it.

Our main thread is here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-minepit-the-future-of-mining-pools-523986

Many thanks,
MinePit Team

I like the name!  Grin

Thanks Smiley

Is that all you like?  Cry
Activity: 196
Hey guys

We've launched a new service called MinePit. It is a client application that allows you to monitor, and remotely control your miners from any web browser, and additionally is a collection of pools that can be mined with or without the software.

We've launched with 9 pools to start with and have chosen FAIL coin as one of those. Feel free to have a look and jump in with the mining at https://www.minep.it.

Our main thread is here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-minepit-the-future-of-mining-pools-523986

Many thanks,
MinePit Team

I like the name!  Grin
Activity: 192
I am stuck on block 222000 cant sync after that? any idea?

it is called failcoin, what you expect

well not much, but atleast a sync
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
I am stuck on block 222000 cant sync after that? any idea?

it is called failcoin, what you expect
Pages:
Jump to: