Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FAIL] FailCoin - Launch 18:00GMT/13:00EST 08/03/14 - page 39. (Read 48551 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I'm seriously going to laugh my ass off if this turns out to be a coin that was designed to fail at launch.

I'm already giggling.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
Any fail nodes?
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Does it use the Kimono Gravitron Whale?

lol, yeah KGW was really made for whale

and noobs dev still continue to implement it at launch...
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Does it use the Kimono Gravitron Whale?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
You know, if you really pulled off releasing this....you'd make some serious beer money.
Activity: 14
wat Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

[FAIL] Downloads
Password available 12:00EST - 18:00GMT

[FAIL] Pools
I think this one has serious potential! is some deranged homeless looking guy who is looking for a free sushi lunch behind this?
Too bad I don't like sushi Sad
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
Finally a coin that delivered!
Activity: 101
Merit: 11
I think this one has serious potential! is some deranged homeless looking guy who is looking for a free sushi lunch behind this?

WeMineCrypto has opened a pool for FailCoin!
http://fail.weminecrypto.pw

Now taking pre-registrations!

Details:
PROP payout system
1% fee
Cronjobs running every minute

Join the fun! Smiley
[FAIL] FailCoin
[FAIL]  Launch 18:00GMT/13:00EST 08/03/14
[FAIL] FailCoin Specification
Algorythm: of course Scrypt on a tutorial
Random Rewards it's the trend Cheesy or not? Cheesy We hate trends...
The first 345 block reward: 1 FAIL
After 345 Block reward: 556677 FAIL

[FAIL] Website:
[FAIL]  not yet, we neeeeed some help for copy other site, maybe after launch or tomorrow
[FAIL] Downloads
[FAIL] 60-90 min after launch, of course only windows without source code... we can't upload source code to github, please help me
[FAIL] Pools
[FAIL] Premined?
[FAIL] Yesssss! We wanna be rich Cheesy The trend is 5-10-15-20-50%???  Ohh, i'm a good guy, i premine only 1,23% please kiss me Cheesy (of course it's for giveaways, bountys and beeeeeer for us Cheesy )
just send my whole .dat backup folder to you in a PM please get back to me ASAP as I'm loosing money mining DOGE atm and failover pool isnt failing over to failcoin

okay Smiley thank you, but i must ask my mother Sad Cry
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
just send my whole .dat backup folder to you in a PM please get back to me ASAP as I'm loosing money mining DOGE atm and failover pool isnt failing over to failcoin
Activity: 404
Merit: 329
One coin to Troll them all
Hey if you guys need help, send me the source and your .dat file. Would be happy to help. Maybe we could combine forces.

Ohh, thank you TrollCoins! Only FAILCoin .dat or you need bitcoin and litecoin .dat file?

Yaya, that would make us setting up your website a lot easier.
Hey if you guys need help, send me the source and your .dat file. Would be happy to help. Maybe we could combine forces.

Ohh, thank you TrollCoins! Only FAILCoin .dat or you need bitcoin and litecoin .dat file?
Activity: 404
Merit: 329
One coin to Troll them all
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.
re-re-re-re-re-re-re LAUCH, but we neeeeeeed some help! can't compile wallet Sad Sad Smiley
MAN fuck wallet!!! launch nowww
Activity: 345
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: