Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][FANS] Fantasy Cash | Fantasy Sports | Masternodes | Buy Back Program - page 8. (Read 29105 times)

Activity: 431
Merit: 250
Footy Cash is happy to announce that we have English Premier League and Bundesliga!  You can now assemble a team of your favorite players from the world's most popular sport.

To celebrate, we have a FREE English Premier Contest on January 31st.  Top 10 Win XFT!

http://beta.footycash.com/fantasy/game/48477
Hi guys, sorry-off-topic question. My wallet stopped synchronizing for more than 24 hours and I cannot see what the problem might be. Tried asking help on discord, but apparently none knew how to help. Who and where should I ask? Thank you in advance, greetings everyone

Haven't heard any issues with the wallets syncing.  Pm me on Discord and send a screenshot and will try to get you sorted out Smiley
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hi guys, sorry-off-topic question. My wallet stopped synchronizing for more than 24 hours and I cannot see what the problem might be. Tried asking help on discord, but apparently none knew how to help. Who and where should I ask? Thank you in advance, greetings everyone
Just added a NEW Footy Cash NBA Competition.  FREE to Enter and Top 3 Win XFT!

http://beta.footycash.com/fantasy/game/48406
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
how to join in this game,it something new for me
Wanted to provide a quick update.  The Footy Cash Mobile App is in the beta testing stage for Android and we have received great feedback so far.  Very positive response so far.  Already working on implementing some of these changes.

Get your invite to the Footy Cash Discord Invite here... https://discordapp.com/invite/mqsHJ5D
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I wish I knew more about the NFL and NBA so I could participate in these mini tournaments. I'll be looking forward to see European football and maybe even Australia football in the future as I know a fair bit about these sports. Looking forward to the App dev!
No one gives a shit about aussie football  Cheesy

Well people do in Australia my friend lol Fantasy AFL and NRL is huge in Australia now so I think that if the dev can tap into a variety of Fantasy sports markets then the coin will surely do well. I'm sure in the future we'll see many more sports being added which the dev has already said.
Join the Footy Cash Discord Group if you're interested in beta testing the Android App.  https://discordapp.com/invite/mqsHJ5D
What the purpose of rebranding? Is it extension of the services and platform, reaching out of the NFL niche?
If thats the case go for it Smiley

Footy is too narrow a niche of sports, so by re-branding that will allow us to offer a wider variety of sports.
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
I wish I knew more about the NFL and NBA so I could participate in these mini tournaments. I'll be looking forward to see European football and maybe even Australia football in the future as I know a fair bit about these sports. Looking forward to the App dev!
No one gives a shit about aussie football  Cheesy
Activity: 187
What the purpose of rebranding? Is it extension of the services and platform, reaching out of the NFL niche?
If thats the case go for it Smiley
Mobile app is ready? If need some people for test - I am ready.

App is coming this weekend.  More details coming soon Smiley
You'll include also Soccer ?

Yes.  Soccer will be added soon.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
Mobile app is ready? If need some people for test - I am ready.
Activity: 392
You'll include also Soccer ?
Just Announced: FREE Footy Cash NFL Competition this weekend.  Entry is Free and Top 10 Win Prizes!

http://beta.footycash.com/fantasy/game/48179
Developer Update:

We have BIG NEWS.  Footy Cash is re-branding in March.  We have outgrown the name and a re-branding means we can widen our scope and appeal to a larger user-base beyond just Footy.  This is really exciting for our community.  More details after the beta testing concludes.

Don't forget that our NEW Mobile App launches this weekend.  We have been making amazing progress already in 2018 and the app is another great development.  We are just getting started!

WOW! a re-brand. I was not expecting this but I think its a good thing moving forward with this project. As people see this as FootyCash and think that it is a football related coin/project so a name change will do good. Maybe the community can come up with some names and then put it to a vote on which name this project can have. I'm really liking the progress of this coin and will continue to support it well into the future. Keep up the great work dev!

Thanks Vella!  Our focus is not only on expansion of our own platform, but partnerships with existing fantasy sports websites to accept us as a payment option.  Re-branding will allow us to appeal to a much larger user-based instead of being segmented into Footy.  This is a really great step for the coin!
Developer Update:

We have BIG NEWS.  Footy Cash is re-branding in March.  We have outgrown the name and a re-branding means we can widen our scope and appeal to a larger user-base beyond just Footy.  This is really exciting for our community.  More details after the beta testing concludes.

Don't forget that our NEW Mobile App launches this weekend.  We have been making amazing progress already in 2018 and the app is another great development.  We are just getting started!

WOW! a re-brand. I was not expecting this but I think its a good thing moving forward with this project. As people see this as FootyCash and think that it is a football related coin/project so a name change will do good. Maybe the community can come up with some names and then put it to a vote on which name this project can have. I'm really liking the progress of this coin and will continue to support it well into the future. Keep up the great work dev!
Developer Update:

Pages:
Jump to: