Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥🔥FARST NETWORK🚀🚀Gambling 🌟🌟AI ROBOT TRADING🌟🌟Ecosystem - page 11. (Read 13746 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Thank you for 5 coin!  
My telegram username: reddoc007
Farstcoin username: reddoc

Activity: 3
thanks in advance for the 5 coins
telegram: blythez
Farstcoin username: blythez
Farstcoin email: [email protected]
Thank you
Activity: 10
Join telegram = DONE
Like facebook fanspage = DONE
follow twitter = DONE

And i am not receive email confirmation

FARST Username : pendaftaran
Telegram Username : amangojek
email : [email protected]

my farst wallet : 0xub3bio6avu6o093htduf9ayuuv5rtk72awubou0x6164rphf4x
Activity: 1
give me 5 coin 
 telegram: lidka
Farstcoin username: lidkaa
Thank you
Activity: 20
Hi, FARST Group,
First of all Thank you so much for giving the chance to join the team and secondly I got the conformation email but I still could not get the bonus FRC hope will get soon.
                          ray
give me 5 coin plz
My telegram: leding21
Farstcoin username: leding21

Hello guys,
Fulfilled the form.
When is planned the listing on exchanges?

Cheers
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
this project already listed on coinmarketcap without price, and exchange
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/farstcoin
Hello,
i have joined the Farstnetworkchat Telegram community and i am following Farstcoin on Twitter.  Cool
Thanks for 5 FRCT bounty tokens.  Smiley
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
An innovative high-performance blockchain platform
not recieved confirmation email. My email [email protected]
Thanks
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Good evening) Merry Christmas)) Tell me please what is TOGC? And what for do you need it?
TOGC robots can collect the data of all trading pairs in the market, incorporating technical indicators to create smart algorithms that to determine the buy and sell orders accurately and quickly.
And what about the price fluctuations? It is need to be counted also….
Yes, you are absolutely right! TOGC also can calculate the total trading volume and price fluctuations (spear) in order to determine appropriate and safe volume when placing buy/sell orders, ensuring all orders have the highest probability of winning.
Clear)) Thank you)) How long does TOGC exist?
TOGC has been researched and tested since May 2017 and has overcome many waves of the cryptocurrency market with a winning rate of 95%.
What is the total volume of ICO? And tell me also the time for ICO)
Sure)) No problem))
General ICO: 7,000,000 FRCT.
ICO time: December 2017.

Thank you ones again)) You have clearly explained me everything)))
Contact us if you have any questions))
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Good evening) Merry Christmas)) Tell me please what is TOGC? And what for do you need it?
TOGC robots can collect the data of all trading pairs in the market, incorporating technical indicators to create smart algorithms that to determine the buy and sell orders accurately and quickly.
Yes, you are absolutely right! TOGC also can calculate the total trading volume and price fluctuations (spear) in order to determine appropriate and safe volume when placing buy/sell orders, ensuring all orders have the highest probability of winning.
TOGC has been researched and tested since May 2017 and has overcome many waves of the cryptocurrency market with a winning rate of 95%.
Sure)) No problem))

Thank you ones again)) You have clearly explained me everything)))
Sure)) No problem))
did not receive email confirmation: email: [email protected]
Pages:
Jump to: