Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥🔥FARST NETWORK🚀🚀Gambling 🌟🌟AI ROBOT TRADING🌟🌟Ecosystem - page 52. (Read 13746 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Do I understand correctly that the system will include an automatic bot that will trade on the exchange?Do I understand correctly that the system will include an automatic bot that will trade on the exchange?
This is not quite true.  Smiley
Is it? but what exactly will it be and how does it work?
In fact, this is not just an algorithm, it is a whole system that takes into account a lot of parameters, uses the API of trading platforms, reads a lot of indicators of different currency pairs.
It sounds very difficult.
Does this algorithm work? Has it already been tested on a real exchange or at least in a test mode?
Actually, yes, this algorithm was tested naively since May 2017, and successfully passed the test on one of the largest stock exchanges crypto currency!
Sounds great!  Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Do I understand correctly that the system will include an automatic bot that will trade on the exchange?Do I understand correctly that the system will include an automatic bot that will trade on the exchange?
This is not quite true.  Smiley
In fact, this is not just an algorithm, it is a whole system that takes into account a lot of parameters, uses the API of trading platforms, reads a lot of indicators of different currency pairs.
Does this algorithm work? Has it already been tested on a real exchange or at least in a test mode?
Actually, yes, this algorithm was tested naively since May 2017, and successfully passed the test on one of the largest stock exchanges crypto currency!
What kind of exchanges are we talking about?
Activity: 574
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
The team looks strong...so that's good.  Not sure what your strategy does differently.  Can you illuminate how it compiles all that data to determine profitable trades (even in the crypto world)?  You must have a massive computing power on the backend...no?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Confirmed to get the five free Farst token.
Thank you.
Activity: 2
Hey guy, Love the project.  Looks like you're being transparent.  The more transparent the better.
Activity: 1
came here to collect 5 FRCT Smiley
I hope that this will be a good platform and stays around for a while!
Good luck!
confirmed Hoping to get the 5 free farst token. Thank you  Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
"PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM"
The fact that they are showing how their trading bot works is really satisfying for me as an investor..The website is professionally designed, The dev allowed an interview and answered all questions from Mike..
Activity: 84
It is good to know that you are using a SHA-256 algorithm, but I've heard that it may become obsolete in 2018, so I would like to ask whether you have a backup plan in that case?
Activity: 6
Hoping to get the 5 free farst token. Thank you
 Smiley
Hoping to get the 5 free farst token. Thank you very much dev for giving this opportunity to us

Pages:
Jump to: